Scribblers discussion

1 view
Mystery > Hunger for Affection

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 03:30AM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Title: HUNGER FOR AFFECTION

Rating (M, Ma,): M (it could get worse though- warning)

Summary(Optional): Running endlessly across the damp forest, my heart is racing faster then my legs...I came to a jolt as I skidded to the edge of the largest waterfalls I have ever seen. Looking back I know I have no choice. I close my eyes and spread my arms and pray slowly, silently...hungry for affection...

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Story:
Chapter 1

Laying my head on the window, I watched the rain pitter patter against the pane. In my mind a million things were going on, however I could not grasp to any one in particular. The sound of the hostess bought me to jolt. I quickly straightened and secured my seatbelt. The soft rumble of the plane made me anxious and I felt my heart squeeze. Looking up through the window I saw a rabbit waving goodbye. I lifted my hand to return a gentle wave goodbye too. I remember when I was younger the times where me and my little brother would lay down on the grass and make objects out of the clouds. My brother had a wild sense of imagination and saw many different stuff that no one can imagine. As I closed my eyes, drifting to that wonderland, the depth of my inner security, I wandered where he is now? Is he safe? Is he scared? Does he miss me? Does he remember me?
“Honey, would you like something to drink?”
Rubbing my eyes, I looked up to a pretty lady holding onto a tray. I could smell the chicken and I heard my tummy rumble. Picking up all the strength I had left in me I replied
“Yes please, can I also have something to eat?” eyeing the chicken dish she had ready to place on to someone else’s tray.
“This one?” She asked, understanding that I was dying for chicken. I nodded and grabbed the dish out of her hands. Every bite I took gave that extra strength to deal with what was to come ahead. Yes I said to myself, I needed all the strength I could get.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Chapter 2
I scrunched up the grubby napkin that I used to wipe up my mouth with and located it back on to the little bench that was secured onto the back of the seat in front of me. I heard a splatter and looked down towards my sanitary serving dish and as a coincidence, noticed a minute puddle produced by water. Then; I understood that I was holding the colourless plastic cup to tight which made the water, inside overflow. My eyes costed back to the vague window and set eyes on my reflection; jade eyes amplified from dread, doubt, misplaced and desire.

I gradually raised my sturdy hand to my messy black hair and let out a frustrated sigh. I had fixed it just over an hour ago to one of my mother’s famous fish braids and it was already falling out from its elastic band.

I decided to fix up my messy hair. Unfortunately it was the kind of job that only keeps hands busy. My mind had a great deal of free time and it was getting out of control. Expanding the elastic band turned out to be a very regretful idea since it snapped and flew to the other side of the plane onto a man who was busy flipping through a magazine. He looked up, from under his thick eye lashes. My heart skipped a beat as his gaze rested on me.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME A! Brilliantly done!
I can't wait to read more!

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Haha! Thnx! :)