We love Susan Mallery! discussion

Introductions > Suggestions For Group

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shellbelle (last edited Aug 12, 2011 01:25AM) (new)

Shellbelle  | 1168 comments Mod
description Suggestions and Ideas!

Do you have an Idea or Suggestion on how we can make the group better? If so leave a comment in the thread below or just send us a message☺

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda (lmauws) We can do topics based on Susan Mallery books. Like have a topic as a title of a book. Then people can discussed the individual books.

So Linda do you mean start topic threads for each book, so that we can discuss the books in that thread, right? Do you suggest that we do it by individual books or series? I can make an index so that people can click on a titl, or series, an take them to that thread, that way they can find them quick. What do you think?

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cx3ane) | 85 comments I have an idea. 1 of my friends was voting for books that should be made into movies. I added all the Fool's Gold books plus others. I also voted for all of these. I thought we could voted for them. Not sure what will come from all of this, but worth a shot. I think that all of the Fool's Gold books especially Summer Nights should be into a movie. Summer Nights is my favorite of all of the Fool's Gold books! What do you all think?

Here is the link? http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/10...

They are all on page 80 & 81.

Melissa wrote: "I have an idea. 1 of my friends was voting for books that should be made into movies. I added all the Fool's Gold books plus others. I also voted for all of these. I thought we could voted for..."

I'm going to have to check this out Melissa! And I agree Summer Nights just became my fav. in the Fool's Gold hands down! I love Shane and Annabelle!

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cx3ane) | 85 comments I thought you would like this! I throught if we got everyone in the group or at least half to do this. I am not sure where we would get with it, but worth a shot.