Love him or Hate him?

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Don't love him
Don't Hate him
Don't like him
Don't dislike him
I'm not really sure what to think

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He's lost his boyish charm. I've never really liked him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

he's annoying

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He's a diva, that's what they say I belive it whole hartedly

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i heard that too. I don't think he deserves selena

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yeah he is and I don't either

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yea

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

EXACTLY!!!!!!

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 10 comments JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS and if he dies than im in jail for murder...did i say that out loud oops just ignore that it was meant of my mind not goodreads :P

message 11: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments I pity him, taking pills to keep his voice high and having to deal with crazy obsessed fan girls. Poor dude probably gets attacked when he walks out in a parking lot.

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) HeHe, did u see that he got hit in the head with a water bottle at one of his conerts? HAHA!

message 13: by Ally (new)

Ally (tennis_reader) | 20 comments I'm not obsessed but I don't hate him. I have one of his songs on my ipod. But thats only cuz my bestie made me watch his movie twice and i kinda liked it. So I am neutral

message 14: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e50vq...
Omg, look at that. HAHA!

message 15: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I like him not love not hate

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard he's rude to people when no one else is around

message 17: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yeah he's a little diva

message 18: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) I LOVE JUSTIN WITH ALL MY HEART AND IF ANYONE AT THE MOST SELENA DOESNT DESERVE HIM BY A LONG SHOT

message 19: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha :O I think Selena deserves better than him, he's SOO RUDE!!I hate him (no offense to all who love him)

message 20: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) How is he rude and selena if she even deserves anyone especially doesn't deserve Justin no offense

message 21: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) I nor hate or love him! But i swear HE IS A GIRL, DISGUISE IN A HALF WOMEN BODY!! :P

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments I don't know why people are so rude to him. It doesn't make you any better.

message 23: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) *shruggs* no offense mate but thts my opinion! u dont have to agree

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex | 73 comments I love Justin! With my life!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments I'm just saying that none of you know him. It's not fair to hate him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

People don't have to like everyone. We can hate people if we like including him. He doesn't deserve anything special so he's not getting anything special. :3

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 244 comments I don't like Justin Beiber but I don't think he deserves all this hate. Other than the fact that he sings likes a girl, what's so bad about him????

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex | 73 comments Exactly. But he doesn't sing like a girl.

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I don't think he does either I think he just has a higher voice, he sounds like a guy if you really think about it.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Not anymore he doesn't. You can't truly hate/love someone you don't know. You can hate/love their talent, but not them.

message 31: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments Ruby~ForgotAboutTheSunshine wrote: "Not anymore he doesn't. You can't truly hate/love someone you don't know. You can hate/love their talent, but not them."

That's a good point.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

You can hate someone even if you don't know them.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Okay. I hate your brothers friends sisters boyfriend

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

My sister is 4 and I don't care, I hate my brothers friends too. It doesn't bug me

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Lol, I don't mean it so no offense to anyone :) how about I hate your friend?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Like I said, I don't care. Alot of people hate my friends, nothing new.

message 37: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O (last edited Jul 17, 2011 09:44AM) (new)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 244 comments Kk wrote: "You can hate someone even if you don't know them."

How? You don't know their personality or what they like and dislike. Saying you hate Justin Beiber is like judging a book by its cover.

message 38: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments Bridget_aka_Writing-freak! ;] wrote: "Kk wrote: "You can hate someone even if you don't know them."

How? You don't know their personality or what they like and dislike. Saying you hate Justin Beiber is like judging a book by their c..."

Just saying, the same goes for saying that you like him. And he's more likely to have issues than not, because he's a teenage public figure, and that's how a lot of them are.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I do judge books by their cover. If it looks stupid or anything else I move to a different book. I still hate him. And how do you know if I don't know him? You don't know my life.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Aww poor friends.

I judge books by the cover but it's not the same thing. I don't say I hate the book because I haven't read if.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk wrote: "I do judge books by their cover. If it looks stupid or anything else I move to a different book. I still hate him. And how do you know if I don't know him? You don't know my life."

I do that with books too

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I do the same thing I go by the covers

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2011 09:56AM) (new)

Ruby~ForgotAboutTheSunshine wrote: "Aww poor friends.

I judge books by the cover but it's not the same thing. I don't say I hate the book because I haven't read if."

They don't cate either so why would you say poor friends? I will say I hate a book even I I haven't read it.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Idk. I wouldn't like to be hated by so many people if I haven't done anything wrong. Everyone deserves another chance

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I only give one chance since one is good enough. So what if people hate you? Ignore them and get on with your life.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments I like your thinking. I would do that, I would. But I still wouldn't like the idea.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

People are gonna hate you no matter what. Sometimes, you just gotta suck it up and not let it faze you

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments I know but I don't think I'll be doing anything to make them hate me anyway. I'm not like that. Exept to my brothers...

message 49: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS I don't think he's something to hate on. I mean, he's got loads of talent and you guys are all just jealous. i mean the number of fans he has is unbelievable.

message 50: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yeah he has tons of fans, besides like I said I don't hate the guy but I don't love him either

« previous 1 3 4