Random Roleplays discussion

Pirates > Pirates

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) | 3689 comments Mod
((YOHOHO...Or does nobody actually say that?...*grins sheepishly*))

message 2: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 12 comments Jo walked up onto the deck, carrying her impressive weaponry, a bottle of polish, and a rag. She found a good seat and sat down to polish all of her weapons.

Tyson, who always shadowed Jo and wasn't far behind, sat on the rail near Jo and eyed the twon.

message 3: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

Anthony came onto the deck, barefooted. He looked around.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Jacqueline sat on the beach looking for ships. Eli sat next to her looking in the other direction.

message 5: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

((I dunno.))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Someone please find them...))

Jacqueline saw a ship. She turned Eli's head so he could see it too. She ran to the catapult she had constructed. She fired the catapult missing the ship by an inch.

message 7: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 12 comments ((Sorry, we're all docked.))

Jo waved to Anthony, while Tyson simply continued staring down the town.

message 8: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

Anthony smiled, waving back. He started walking over to her, but decided to take a short-cut, swinging on the ropes. "'Ello, love. Wotcher?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) The ship ignored them

message 10: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 12 comments Tyson turned his cold gaze onto Anthony.

Jo smiled. "Oh, nothing much. Just polishing my beauties."

((I'm taking a stab at what Anthony said... Was I right?))

message 11: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

((Yep!))

Anthony smiled. "Smashing!" He shivered, rubbing his arm. "What's your name?"

message 12: by Artemis (last edited Jul 23, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 39 comments Jaimy lifted his black-lined-with-silver eye-patch from his left eye, and felt instantly uncomfortable. After all the years of wearing the eye-patch, the only gift from his long-dead parents, to cover up his different colored eyes, he wasn't used to taking it off, and looking around with two eyes kind of makes him dizzy. He put it back on, and looked around to make sure no one's looking at him. Satified, he hopped down from the little berg on the foretop mast of Bloody Jack, slid down the riggins, and rushed off onto the busy street of London.

message 13: by Zakari (last edited Jul 23, 2011 03:12PM) (new)

Zakari | 12 comments ((YAY!!!!!!!!!!!))

"Jo," she said. "Short for boring, old Josephine. And this rocky grump at my side is my younger brother, Tyson." Tyson turned his reproving gaze on Jo, glaring at her next.

message 14: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 39 comments The people milling around the dock, and their identity was not lost to Jaimy, James. He knows them to be fearsome pirates that rule the sea, but to say he's scare of them... They can kiss my royal bum. He thought, looking at the women/girls out there. Scare of them? Never.

message 15: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

"Jo? That's lovely. I, myself, and Anthony."

message 16: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 39 comments Jaimy decided to walk up boldly to them. "How's it goin', mates?" He asked, barging into their conversation.

message 17: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

"Swell," Anthony smiled.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Jacqueline sighed.

message 19: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 39 comments "Coo, yous bunch smells!" Jaimy said, holding his nose. "Here, come with me, I knows a g'd place fer yer bunch te stay. It's an inn, but sit-u-ated on top of a tavern. C'me on!"

message 20: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 12 comments "Aww...." Jo looked at her weaponry in her lap. "I'm not finished, that's what."

message 21: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 39 comments "Well, whether you're finished or not, ye still smells bad. Ye could really use a hot bath."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Eli rolled his eyes. ((hello stranded here!!!!!))

message 23: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 39 comments "Well, it's your choice whether you wanna follow me te that inn te get ye smelly bums a bath. I'll be gone now, if ye want, you can follow me." James said as h walked unhurriedly away.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Um hello? WILL SOMEONE PLEASE RESCUE MY CHARRIES?!?!?!))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((good point... this was not well thought out...))

message 26: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 12 comments Jo rolled her eyes. She pointed a finger at the retreating James and paused before saying, "I don't like him. Too rude, the idjit."

Tyson rolled his eyes back at her.

message 27: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

"He is. I don't smell." Anthony sniffed his arm. "No, I don't smell!"

message 28: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 12 comments Jo smiled sweetly at Anthony. "Do I smell?" she asked jokingly.

message 29: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

He leaned down to sniff her, then said, "Blimey, you smell of nothing! We'd best getcha bathed, ma'am, to fix that!" Anthony grinned.

message 30: by Zakari (last edited Aug 04, 2011 10:14PM) (new)

Zakari | 12 comments Jo laughed. "Aww, thanks.....um, person I only sort of know. But no worries! I remember your name is Anthony."

Tyson glared at the two of them now.

Jo punched Tyson's shoulder, saying, "Lighten up. Just havin' some fun."

message 31: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 39 comments Woah, they're not following me. James thought dryly. They must be really arrogant to admit they smell like dead fishes, or they have extremely bad nose that is quite useless growing in the middle of their faces. Oh, well, their loss.

message 32: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

"Yes. I'm Anthony, and you're...Jo." He pretended he had to think about it.

message 33: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena erin walked up to her fathers room
"Aie Father ain't seen any land."Erin told him
"Ah This means we run out of food aie?"he looked at her
she shook her head.
"Better before tat ice over there! Tare Smithin to peices!"Erin pointed out the window.
John raised one eye brow.
"Ain't turnin around erin. Aint givin up. Got tat?"he asked
Erin nodded and walked out.

message 34: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) Tanki suddenly swung down from the ropes, hanging upside down and looking from Jo to Anthony to Tyson. "Need help wit some-em?" She questioned.

message 35: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 12 comments Tyson turned his fiery gaze on her and Jo shook her head.

message 36: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

Anthony shrugged. "I should check...but I don't wanna."

message 37: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) Tanki nodded as best she could in her current position until he went light headed. "Hai Taicho, right on course." She said with a mock salute.

message 38: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) "What would you have me do now Cap'm?" Tanki asked her beloved captain.

message 39: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) Tanki nodded once to Drandall "Aye aye" She said before turning right side-up and scrambled up the ropes, getting higher so she could watch the whole top deck.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Jacqueline was starting to get mad

message 41: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 46 comments ((What's going on?))

message 42: by Molly (new)

Molly Haines (krystalya) ((Ummm, as far as I can tell everyone is docked and not much really is happening :/))

message 43: by Ji Mei (last edited Nov 05, 2011 12:21PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 46 comments ((^_^All righty! That's good for me!))

Michael stood quietly on the dock, gazing at the busy commotion going around him.

ღஐKendraღஐ Alexandria was below deck hiding behind creates and barrels all the way in the dark corner. She was huddled by herself breathing queitly she said to herself in a whisper "Why was I such an idiot to sneak on a ship?! What if they find me?" these questions floated around in her head making her more nervous.

ღஐKendraღஐ James was leaning on the deck whistles as he looked out on the oceans horizion. He smiled seeing the open ocean ready to explore.

message 46: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

Anthony sighed, quick and agile as he climbed up to the crow's nest.

ღஐKendraღஐ Alexandria then decided she had to get some water but she knew it was risky but she had too. So she quietly as she could climbed from her hiding place out in the open luckily no one was there for now. She ran across the below deck towards the barrels of water.

James looked up at Anthony watching him.

message 48: by kenzie, instant crush (new)

Anthony reached the crow's nest, then looked out at sea.

message 49: by Rick (last edited Mar 02, 2013 11:46AM) (new)

Rick Brindle Out of the dawn mist appeared three galleons of the King's Flotilla. A puff of smoke from the bow chaser announced their intentions.