Horse Herd RP discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hope (new)

Hope VAMPIRES!!! (My latest RPing obsession. :P)

message 2: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith yeah LOL. Ok on to herd names..........

message 3: by Hope (new)

Hope How about...Midnight Beauty Herd?

message 4: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I like your hred names Flame

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope They work for me. :)

message 6: by Hope (new)

Hope Okay.

message 7: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith That work's!! I thought of midnight herd too. Told you Hope LOL :)

message 8: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith No I do not know how to do that. Yeah i want it to look nice too...

message 9: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Gtg sory get back on when I get back. Would you keep working though I will get back on and help i swar....

message 10: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Thanks bye.

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I sm back what can i do??

message 12: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ok. You got vrey far Awsome JOB! :)

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith How do you make it blod??

message 14: by Hope (new)

Hope Your text here

message 15: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith How do you posted a picture like you did Lauren? Tell me but i have to go so ill look in 30 swar! BYe

message 16: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith like for your horses appearnce

message 17: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ok. I know I am Vrey at gramar

message 18: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith What do you mean?

message 19: by Hope (new)

Hope Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "I don't know what you said. What does 'I am Vrey at grammar' mean?"

Translation: 'Sorry, I am very bad with grammar.'

message 20: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 16, 2011 05:38PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Hope wrote: "Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "I don't know what you said. What does 'I am Vrey at grammar' mean?"

Translation: 'Sorry, I am very bad with grammar.'"

Cause how you were corecting me about my bad the gramar and stuff.

message 21: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith yeah. I get it.

message 22: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Anyone wanna here my TAKE THE CAT inncident from biblestudy yesterday?

message 23: by Hope (new)

Hope Sure.

message 24: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) After we were done for the day with all the lessons and volunteering, we took some kittens Hannah had brought to Kk's. Kk does the biblestudy at her house. My dog, Cookie, was there too. When we got to Kk's house, we took out the one kitten Kk wanted. I was holding Sam, the kitten, and out comes Boomer, Kk's dog, barging into the front yard where I was with everyone, holdng Sam. Sam HATES dogs. So Sam starts hissing and clawing at me to put him down. My hand got pretty scratched up. I tossed the cat at Hannah and yelled, "TAKE THE CAT, HANNAH! TAKE THE CAT!" Everyone was laughing, including me.

Kk said she was going to hold that against me. From now on.

Also, during the bible study, Kk asked what we wanted to be known for by people. What we wanted people to think of us as. I said I wanted people to be known for my selfless acts of kindness (escuse me religious input) towards the Lord and how I put others before my self and would risk my life for another through an act of Christ. Hannah asked if I would die for her. I said Yes. Then Kk says, "Well, Shay, if you can't handle a hissing kitten, then would you really put your life for another?" We all laughed, and I tried to straighten things out, but it got worse when I got the hiccups...

message 25: by Hope (new)

Hope lol!

message 26: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) That's all I'm hearing. People will be laughing for days!

message 27: by Hope (new)

Hope Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha! Does that make you feel any better? :P

message 28: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) No! Lol, it was funny though. Hannah was comforting the cat, everyone was laughing, and I was wiping blood from my hands.

message 29: by Hope (new)

Hope Awwww. *hugs* Poor Shay.

message 30: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *group hugs* Thanks, guys. It's good to know you have friends around you. Though, as my mom says, learn from your mistakes and laugh at your decisions. She means when you mess up, you learn from it. but if you make a quirky decision, you laugh at it with everyone else. She also says that "they are not laughing at you, but with you".

message 31: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith AWW! * hugs Shay* Sorry i have been out of goodreads alot but I am here now! That is what matter's!! LOL
And I finally got my chacter done go cheeck it out!

message 32: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Okayy!

Hey, guys, sorry I have to go to bed. My mom is kicking me off because I have church tomorrow.

message 33: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I'm sorry...

message 34: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith AWW! Okay bye Shay!

message 35: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Are you talking to me Flame?

message 36: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Oh ok.

message 37: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 16, 2011 09:08PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Flame,
it says on your profile that your 13 is that true? If that is so I am also 13 but I think I are yonger than you cause I were bron in Octoeber.

message 38: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith oh ok. Just wondering.

message 39: by Hope (new)

Hope She isn't, Flame. She's just overly, annoyingly curious. *sigh*

message 40: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith No Flame I am no stalker just a over curious sister like Hope said but take out the annoying part.

message 41: by Hope (new)

Hope I've tried to talk to her, but her brain refuses to absorb the information.

message 42: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yeah she might end up giving me a good talking to on how to RP wont you Hopey?(nickname)

message 43: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith yup.....

message 44: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 16, 2011 09:41PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Hey guys,
We got a new member but she write's in a different langue so how can we read what she posted?

message 45: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Oh that's cool. Welcome to the group Ashfire! I hope you have fun!
Head MOD-Faith Smith

message 46: by Hope (new)

Hope Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "She writes in English, Faith, lol. She was just greeting us in another language. But I know her (Sorry Ashfire, if you're a boy...) from another group and she talk English, too. :D"

It's Japanese. :P Call me a language nerd, but Ashfire wrote in Japanese.

message 47: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Oh. Well My Dad is making me go to bed. I hope to see you all (you guys know what i mean by that) in the moring.
Head MOD-Faith Smith

message 48: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "Yep. I turned 13 on March 31st, so yes, you are both younger than me."

I'm older than all of you, lol.

message 49: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Good Moring to all!!! :)

message 50: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I saw Pooh Bear the movie this morning!

« previous 1