dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 74 comments Mod
Please don't mention GR on it I'm not supposed to use GR anymore

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I wont

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Itachi wrote: "https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suicid...

its up"

:) nice

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments I liked it :)

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Don't have facebook so I can't see it, but i will take Jasmine's word for it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

alll you have to be is 13

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i know, my mom wont let me get one until im 13.

message 10: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Yeah, that's not the issuse. (Even if your under 13 you can get in) I have to have my parents permission.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(i know cheaters) so did i

message 12: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) (You just have to change the year you were born they can't verfiy who you are, not incouraging you to do so i'm just saying)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((i alreay have one))

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) most of my friends have one, and about half of them arent 13 yet. and i even know some 6th graders who have a facebook. i mean seriously?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lawl

message 16: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Wow. Like i said earlier, age is not my issue. I need permission and I asked and was told no.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Irene wrote: "Yeah, that's not the issuse. (Even if your under 13 you can get in) I have to have my parents permission."

ditto

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments Morgan wrote: "most of my friends have one, and about half of them arent 13 yet. and i even know some 6th graders who have a facebook. i mean seriously?"

Yeah, so do I.
I just recently convinced my parents to let me have one.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* wrote: "i know, my mom wont let me get one until im 13."

My mom promised me that too but now Im 13 and she keeps finding excuses for me not to have one.

message 20: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Like what kind of excuses?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

she jsut yells untill I stop asking

message 22: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) I'm sorry, i'm not allowed to have one either.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...i dnt rly need one tho...

message 24: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Well, i wouldn't really have time to keep up with one and the only reason i sorta want one is because i want to keep up with my friends who graduate.

message 25: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Um, why were you un mod ed in the first place? (Don't take offense i just haven't kept up lately and don't really "know" you)

message 26: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Okay aka Austin?

message 27: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Okay, no problem. Give me a second to do it though(i'm not sure how).

message 28: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Found it! You should be a mod now.

message 29: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) You're welcome, i'm sorry you got stalked. This is the second or third time right?

message 30: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Oh

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Physical Chemical Heart *エモの�* wrote: "Im Neal FRoze, ITachi, and emo guy/Mr Pyro

i left cuz of stalker"

mr. Pyro is my charizard's name. I dunno, I just thought of that. I love him soooo much! (LOL i sound like a lil kiddie!)

message 32: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Im A Dreamer wrote: "Im Neal FRoze, ITachi, and emo guy/Mr Pyro

i left cuz of stalker"

You changed your tittle, why?

message 33: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Never mind

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I've had a facebook since I was 10, but I can't like the page because Im not really supposed to have a life with people that don't know me. My mother gets on my FB like every day.. URGH! :/

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Music Runs in My Veins *Needs to see MCR live!* wrote: "You don't have to say anythin on it"

I know, but she can still see the pages I have liked and stuff.. Trust me, I can't risk it.. Not with my mom :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

it's fine =) we understand

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Liked it :)