Spy School discussion

questions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2011 01:15PM) (new)

do we rp in dorms. and when we talk arnt we supposed to use ->"-------"?? and can some one make a class folder?

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments I gotta question. Do we have unifforms or can we wear whatever we want?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

**STAR** wrote: "do we rp in dorms. and when we talk arnt we supposed to use ->"-------"?? and can some one make a class folder?"

probubly not.

message 4: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Do the () for chatting in dorms and I don't know what you mean by class folders...

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments I think she means: you know how we made schedule? Well I think she means classes like Karate and Blending in.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

TikiPaws12 wrote: "Do the () for chatting in dorms and I don't know what you mean by class folders..."

like the "general" and you use ( ) when you say stuff that you arnt rp'ing and " " when you say stuff in a rp. i think we might need to do that.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

oh and, whe you cough or snezze or yawns you use * * these.

ex:*cough*

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
TikiPaws12 wrote: "Do the () for chatting in dorms and I don't know what you mean by class folders..."

I will try to make class folders as soon as I can I promise I'm sorry it takes so long.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

its ok.

message 10: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ **STAR** wrote: "TikiPaws12 wrote: "Do the () for chatting in dorms and I don't know what you mean by class folders..."

like the "general" and you use ( ) when you say stuff that you arnt rp'ing and " " when you..."

We already do that. That's what you do in all RPs. (Paranthases when we're chatting in between RPing) just regular when we're RPing. And "" When are characters speak.

message 11: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ **STAR** wrote: "TikiPaws12 wrote: "Do the () for chatting in dorms and I don't know what you mean by class folders..."

like the "general" and you use ( ) when you say stuff that you arnt rp'ing and " " when you..."

We already do that. That's what you do in all RPs. (Paranthases when we're chatting in between RPing) just regular when we're RPing. And "" When are characters speak.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok