Are You A Hunger Games Fanatic? discussion

Hunger Games Fun! > Hunger Games Chat!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can talk anything Hunger Games!

message 2: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 16, 2011 01:21PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yes that is vrey true. One tihng I didn't like though is that is cathing fire they killed people off unesasarly (sp?)

message 3: by Hope (new)

Hope *unnecessarily

message 4: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Thanks Hope!! :)
ilu Sister

message 5: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud | 6 comments Can we make a roleplay here?

message 6: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 17, 2011 12:53PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Well we could. I would have to talk to the of Mods 1st even though it would be my disison(sp) overall.
Head MOD-faith smith

message 7: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Thanks. Well do you think we should? Well would have to make a new floder and rules for the RP do you think its worth it?

message 8: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Flame would you like to be a MOD?

message 9: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Would you?

message 10: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Who's your besty friendy? I could do it. :)

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I know how you feel. My Dad is making me give away my 3 cats before we move and i have had them forever! :( Love them to death too. Can you look at the other poll I made?

message 12: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Wait the one about peete or the one about hunger games RP?

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ok cool. Cause alot of people are asking so I jusr put it to a vote (abbout hunger games RP)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments hello!!!!!! I love THGS!!! RANDOMNESSS! :)

message 15: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Vrey much soo.....

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Least fav. quote??? Mine "Your not very pretty are you...or big?"-Peeta

message 17: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith LOL! :) Well I am not sure but I know your good at cheering up....

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments cheering up?? I guess so!!! But I'll give you a nice one..."It's lovely. If only you could frost a person to death. Say the arena's a giant cake-..Say we move on."-THG

message 19: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yeah. I like that quote! :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

My least favorite quote is "Brilliant, enigmatic, lovely Cinna is dead for me." That was the only moment when I really hated Katniss.

And/or "I am Gale's. He is mine. Anything else is unthinkable." I was screaming at her in my head "WHY ARE YOU SO FRICKING BLIND?!"

message 21: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Really?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments haha. i agree with the last one, Snickerdoodle. I was more like "ERRGG! Why, Katniss?" And when she said that Peeta's love was designed by the Capitol.

message 23: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith True.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The first one, I would just have been mad in general without the last two words. With them, I was mad at Katniss.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments I was really upset when she was like: They killed Cinna. LIKE REALLY! TO SAY IT SO NOCHALANTLY AND STUFF! HE WAS HER FRIEND! AND TO SAY THAT HE'S DEAD!!! ERGGG...! Was that what you were talking about, Snickerdoodle?

message 26: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith And Katniss, having to watch from the stupid tube, not being able to do anything. Did we ever find out if he was actually dead? He did die right but, who made it so? Was it President Snow or someone eles?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Well Katniss said so, but IS IT TRUE? ooohhh NEW TOPIC!

message 28: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Okay, tell me on suggestions or chat.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

EXACTLY! THAT IS MY HOPE, THAT HE RAN AWAY! And comes back or something. After the war.

message 30: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) We see him beaten and dragged away, so either he died or was tortured... Maybe he survived and escaped after the rebellion!

message 31: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I wish. RIP CINNA! <3

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Plutarch ranks among my least favorite characters, because he's the first one that says Cinna's dead.

message 33: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Good point! He also made the 2nd games wich alomst got Petta and Katniss killed!!!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Um...Well HE was the one who made the escape plan. If it wasn't for him, either Katniss or Peeta would of died.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I said he ranks among my least favorite, not that he was my least favorite.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Yes, I know. I was just responding to what Faith said.

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan Plutarch killed Finnick in a sense so i dont like him...actually katniss had something to do with Finnick's death too...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldn't do anything about him being eaten, so I think she was attacking the mutts...

message 39: by Megan (new)

Megan she started the rebellion...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, then you could technically blame her for everyone but Rue...which includes Snow and Coin, so...

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan what did coin do? absolutly nothing. thats why katniss hates her so much

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Coin bombed the children. She was also going to take power and be a "District 13 type President Snow"

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan oh...

message 44: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yup.

message 45: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Yeah. I know. I was so glad Katniss finally killed her off. Ok do any of you think Prim's death was gale's fault because it was his bombs cuz my friend does but I don't think it is.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Prims death was not gales fault. He didn't drop it, coin did.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments He did design the bomb, but yes, Charlotte, he didn't know it was going to be used on Prim.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) Right. He was a soldiers. Soldiers know people must die, and they must be a part of it.

message 49: by Lanie Jazz (new)

Lanie Jazz  Stylinson (strumsingluv) Yeah, I was so happy when Katniss killed her off.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in love with Peeta. Anyone else? LOVE the cave scenes. And when Katniss calls him in Catching Fire and she's like "Hey I just wanted to make sure you got home alright." "Katniss, I live three houses aways from you..." LOL xD
<3Rachael

« previous 1