Are You A Hunger Games Fanatic? discussion

Other > Hunger Games Poll

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who should be with Katniss? Gale or Peeta?
Who would rather be? Primrose or Katniss?
How did you feel when Katniss and Peeta went to eat the berries?

message 2: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Katniss should sooo be with Peeta

message 3: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud | 6 comments I actually don't like the three main characters on top but... Katniss and Peeta.
I would be Prim most definately.
I was actually thinking it would be a sad ending...where they teach the Capitol a lesson, or Peeta snatches the berries away and eats the berries, but I was wrong. It still was a good ending.

message 4: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I agree :)

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) I LOVE PEETA. Team Peeta all the way!
I think Katniss. She is strong and a really great protagonist
I think it was heroic, and think her true side of her comes out and how she really ACTUALLY does love peeta!

message 6: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Oh wow! You should take my poll if you love him soo much...

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) I did!!

message 8: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith yup I see that. Now if you want to chat your going to have to go to the chat. Or then i might have to kick you off okay? Your new so I will give you a rest

message 9: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ok guys Do you all want me to make ahungergames RP yes or no. If I get enough yes i will if I dont i wont

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) I dont mind, Id love to

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Cause I am having alot of peolpe asking me. So I think i will. Do you mind telling are group?

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) Faith wrote: "Cause I am having alot of peolpe asking me. So I think i will. Do you mind telling are group?"

Do you mean me? Telling the group and setting up a folder? Because if so, I dont mind at all!

message 13: by Ella, (2nd mod) (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 134 comments Mod
You know you can make this a real poll right?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Katniss and Peeta being together.
I would be Katniss because I love the idea of freedom, just vanishing the woods forever to me would be perfect.
I went into shock for around 10 mins before I could continue reading.

message 15: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I know but I like it like this

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I want Katniss and Peeta to be together because they obviously really love each other.
I would be Katniss because she does many brave things.

message 17: by Ella, (2nd mod) (new)

ditto

message 18: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 104 comments I would rather be Katniss, and she should definitely be with Peeta, but I wavered on this point throughout the books, not fully convinced until the end of the third one of course. When she ate the barriers I knew she couldn't die so I was thinking that maybe they would stop them at the last minute, but that Peeta might not have spit them out soon a remaining drop does him in as he was already so weak.

message 19: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Agreed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't really decide on Kaatniss and Peeta til the very end of the 3rd book. Always thought Gale was the ONE for her til I was done.

message 21: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ok well theres alot of reasons why they should be together and there are some that they shouls so I don't nkow. I think honestly she should have chose Gale or Peeta..... GRRR I dont know! lol :P :)

message 22: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 104 comments Lol, I really like that final reason she gives on being with Peeta though. She is hard and is able to detach her self some from her emotions. Peeta is warm and caring and I think she needs that in her life and I am not sure Gale could have given it to her. He had let his hatred for the Capitol shape him too much. And you could tell she felt this way too when he agreed to blow up the mountain, even though you would have thought he would have some issues with barring others in a mine as so many from 12 had been. And when she found him and that other guy working on those weapons and how she thought it was awful to create things that were just as bad as the ones they were fighting against. The final straw for sure what that she would never know if it was Gales boom who killed Prim. She would always look at him and question that. When Peeta went to plant that primrose bush outside the house I knew he would be the one. I think he is prefect for her now that the books are over and we have the whole story. She needs some one with the kind of ultimate kindness he has, the genteelness. But I wasn't as sure in book 1 and 2.

message 23: by Ella, (2nd mod) (new)

I've always ben morenfor Peeta, but I've never reallyhad a very good argument for ither.

message 24: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ok so you wouldnt be mad at the capitol? I relly dsont know. Ok Peeta is caring in a way but he also want to kill Katniss. Gale would do that.

message 25: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 104 comments No I am still mad at the Capitol, but I am more made at 13, or more mad at Coin than Snow anyway. He only tried to kill Katniss because of what the Capitol did to him. And when he worked though it he loved her as much as he ever did. Gale didn't seem like the type that could give her the affection she needed, but I don't know.

message 26: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Me nethier!!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Peeta and Katnis most definatly.
I would be Katniss.
I was actually pretty calm, because I already knew there was a secound book with them both in it. :D

message 28: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Oh wow!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Katniss/Peeta
I would rather be Prim because she didn't have to go through the games although I would have to be <****SPOILER ALERT SPOILERALERT**dead******>>>>>>>

message 30: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ok wow. Well you make a good ponit she didnt have to be in the games but she did have to watch her only sister who she loved So dearly almost die.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Ur RIGHT!Prim had it rough too..And I don't think I could be like Prim, so helpful and imdependent...also with like being a doctor...if I was her I WOULD BE SICK EVERYDAY (as in I would say I was to sick to work cause I hate blood and such..)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Gale. Freaking Gale, all the way. Stupid Boy with the Bread.
I'd probably be Katniss, our personalities rather match, except I've no problem with blood or anything like that.
Ooh, I was all "Do it! Eat them! Die and show them a lesson! Muahahah--What? They stopped you? Quick, eat them anyway!"

message 33: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith i really dont think thst s what she was potraying. In the games to me it seemed like Katniss was Fing fed up with the way the capitol treat them so to do that she going to show them that they cant stop her. Wich eould have been eating the berries. I really I think I could be Mrs.Everdeen. Why? Well she had a rough live raising two kids in district 12. I would fall apart more than once if I was her but she also loves kids, I could easly raise Katniss and Prim even though it would be hrad. And I can also stand being a docter and blood and all that. So yeah......

message 34: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith And she is really strong. To watch one of her kids who she raised from brtih go into a death match and not be able to do anything,just sit there and take whatever she sees. That takes some guts in m oppion.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments You made an excellent point, Faith!

message 36: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Thank you! :D I feel proud now! :D XD

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Peeta (I have tons of reasons)

Katniss (because she actually lives, GASP!)

I was like OMGNOWAYYOUHAVEGOTTOSURVIVECOMEONNOWYOUCAN'TDIENOWWWWW!!!!

message 38: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Then give though reason's.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry.
1. He's sweeter than Gale, which she says, twice.
2. According to Katniss, she needs him more.
3. He's funny. Okay, sure, Gale is occasionally funny, but Peeta is funnier.
4. He's been in love with her since they were young.
5. They do end up married, which "Team Gale" people are not going to be able to change anytime soon.
6. Katniss and Peeta have nearly been killed more often than Katniss and Gale have nearly been killed. NDEs are a bonding experience.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah! Go Team Peeta!!! I love him soooo much!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Good reasons, Snickerdoodle!

message 42: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Team Peeta all the way!!!!!!!! ❥

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments I luv the heart.

message 44: by Eve (last edited Dec 10, 2011 06:15PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) thanks! I love the Peeta!

message 45: by Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (last edited Dec 10, 2011 06:15PM) (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments THE Peeta? *sigh* I spend most of the time reading the books feeling sorry for him.

message 46: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Absolutely THE Peeta ;) haha kidding, anyway, his story is pretty sad, even in the end Katniss is only half there, mostly haunted by her sister's death etc.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments And then..and then..WAAAA!!! :(( Poor Peeta.

message 48: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I am not sure who I like. I really feel bad for both. Peeta having to go into The Hunger Games twice but Gale havong to watch his best friend and the girl he loves almost die twice! And having to watch her marry someone who she doesnt want to just for the capitol so he doesnt die.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...I definitely had my moments where I felt terrible for Gale. But I like to think that he's happy, and that he and Katniss stay in touch after she gets over the whole Prim thing.

message 50: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I hope so. I mean really nothing of Gale was metioned(sp) in the end of Mockingjay.

« previous 1 3