A Tribute to Harry Potter discussion

Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (There are no words to describe it)

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 70 comments Mod
OKAYYYY :) So I know that there are a few Aussie people here ad maybe even Londoners so we've all hopefully seen this AMAZING movie already. Ok I get it. There's no words to describe it. It's just GAHHHH plain amazing.
But there's things we need to discuss people! I'll start... THEY DIDNT FRIKKING FIX THE WAND!!!?

But it was the best movie of all of them for sure!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments SDHGDKFJGBV;ROEYJIREHETH
The wand pissed me off. But at the second viewing, Claudia and I decided that Harry was in fact an intelligent boy and he fixed it prior to snapping it. :D

I found the bit where Harry and Voldemort were flying around Hogwarts hilarious! The faces they made, LOL! Ok, it wasn't meant to be funny but whatever.

I wished the Prince's tale was longer. It was so good, what they did. And the references to the earlier movies was awesome.

All in all, it was amazing. Truly spectacular. I couldn't be prouder, it was perfect.

message 3: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

took the words outta my mouth lmao!

AHAHAHA the faces were so funny i know! Well harry not s much but Voldemort AHAHAHAHAH! The whole cinema was pissing themselves when 3 minutes ago they were all crying!!! It was hilarious :) When harry grabbe his face it flashed me back bad to number 1 when he grabs quirrel's face! :)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments Especially the last bitc whe they're about to crash into the ground. Oh my god, that was just so hilarious! I also found the bit where Voldemort pushes the dead troll/giant off the bridge funny for some reason. Oh and his laugh.

Voldemort: HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!!!
Death Eaters: Mwahahaha!
Voldemort: TEE HEE HEE.

And also.

Death Eater: My lord?
Voldemort: AVADA KEDAVRA!

message 5: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

HAHAHAHA im cracking up here and my mum is staring at me. Awks.

Hahaha the laugh I cracked up so bad. MY GOOOD that was frikkin hilarious.
His laugh was literally -
AHA. HA.
In a deep voice! :) lol frikkin gold.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments Claudia recorded it the second time. It was too funny to pass!

Actually, it was more YEAH HE HEE!

message 7: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

hahahahahah!

LOL i was so happy coz I knew that bit was gna be epic so I recored it and by some luck it got the laugh on tape! Lol im gna watch that whenever im depressed from now one. It was too funny man. Too funny.

message 8: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

Lol the whole movie I was on the stand bye to record the epic bits! :)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments YEAH HE HEE!

message 10: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

AHAHHA!. HA!

lol -
Voldemort Out B****es.

10 points for who knows where thats from :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

AVPM

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments WHOO STARKID!

message 13: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

heheheh 10 points each :)
good work people :)

message 14: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) I haven't seen it, and I sorta half don't want to XD

message 15: by Autumn-Rain (new)

Autumn-Rain (arsymphony) | 3 comments My fav. line since 3 days before deathly hallows (book) came out (daddy work at a bookstore. yes, i'm american, not by choice.) Molly: Not my daughter, you BITCH! lololol and bella when she gets scared? hermione as bella? PRICELESS. but yeah, the wand pissed me off.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments If you want to watch it again, it's the Prince's Tale. So SPOILER ALERT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtbzZs...

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments I saw it for the 3rd time today. I know someone who has seen it... wait for it... TWENTY SIX times. That's alot of time sitting in a movie cinema. :D

message 18: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Wow.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments Nush, this might explain it.

■In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, when Harry, Ron, and Hermione are captured by the Snatchers in the forest, Greyback searches Harry and it is just seen that he finds his broken wand and throws it away. This would justify his actions Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, when he simply breaks the Elder Wand and throws it away as opposed to the seventh book where he repairs his holly wand.

I'm still slightly peeved though.

message 20: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Sameeee.

message 21: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) So I'm in France right now and today I bought the hunger games and Harry potter and the half blood prince in French!

message 22: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) The Hunger Games is good, isn't it?

message 23: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Good? It's amazing!

message 24: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) They're making the movie, comes out next year. :) Hope they don't stuff it up. At least, I hope they don't stuff it up as bad as they stuffed up Order of the Phoenix.

message 25: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments Meh, the movie probably won't be as good as the book.

message 26: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Probably not. XD

message 27: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

It never is :)

message 28: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

And yeh man OOTP was bayyyd. U know DH Part 2 was the only one I liked by this director -.- I didn't really like the angle he took with the movies otherwise. Because he made them all dark and depresso, like i know the books got darker and darker but not THIS dark. Like the movies started getting SLIGHTLY (VERY SLGHTLY) dull. Of course I still love them to bits but yu know.

message 29: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments Yes I know what you mean, but still I love the movies. DH2 was really good I thought, and I really want to see it again! =)

message 30: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) HUNGER GAMES MOVIE CAME OUT DYING