Hogwarts RP Group discussion

Places in the School > Hidden Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Opens through a passage way. Only opens to Parseltounge and has only been discovered by Alec and Abigail in their first years, but neither knows the other goes there. The passage way is located just off to the left of one of the staircases. Inside the classroom has been renovated with a couch and a couple of spell books.

message 2: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Christina Beasley | 239 comments Mod
((sweet!))

message 3: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail smiled, even if she didn't have the Shrieking Shack, she had this room. She was pretty sure she was the only one who knew about it. She stood to the left of the staircase and said open in parseltongue. It opened and she went inside.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec walked over to the staircase and smirked turning to the left he whispered, "Open" in parseltounge. Walking in he chuckled as he entered the room.

message 5: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail heard chuckling and reached for her wand. She slowly walked towards the door.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec frowned hearing footsteps and whirled out his wand casting a spell under his breath, "Protago..." Walking towards the noise he prepared a spell on his lips, Stupefy... stupefy... stupefy..

message 7: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail heard a whisper and frowned, she wasn't imagining things. "Protago." She whispered. She walked towards the footsteps.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Turning the corner Alec spotted a person and shouted out his spell, "Stupefy!"

message 9: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"Expelliarmus." She screamed in fear. Alec's spell bounced off her protection charm, her's did the same.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec frowned and furrowed his brow, "Abby?"

message 11: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"Alec?" She said with a slight chuckle. "Is that you?"

message 12: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 16, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Yeah, but what are you doing in here? How did you get in here?" He raised a brow putting his wand away and smirking at her speaking in parseltounge.

message 13: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"I speak parseltongue. I found it in my first year. How did you get in here?" She giggled.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shook his head smirking, "The same, weird huh?" He raised a brow at her still speaking in parseltounge.

message 15: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"Very. Very weird." She smiled talking back in parseltongue.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec chuckled, "Hmm seems your turning out to be quite a lot like me, huh Abigail?"

message 17: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail laughed,"What do you mean?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Hexing teachers, speaking the Dark Lord's language, finding hidden classrooms.... turning out to be almost as deadly and dangerous as me." He chuckled.

message 19: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"Almost! I say I've surpassed you when it comes to being deadly and dangerous." She said playfully.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec smirked, "Hmmm is that what you think?" He looked down at her and without either of them realizing it he had moved so he was standing so close only a piece of paper would have been able to slip between them.

message 21: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail looked up at him and draped her arms around his neck,"Yes, that's exactly what I think."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Smirking Alec took out his wand and pressed the tip to her back, "Positive?"

message 23: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:48PM) (new)

"If I say I am, will you hex me?" She asked with a chuckle. She took one arm out from around his neck and reached for her wand. She pressed the tip against his neck.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments (can I invade this roleplay by bringing another character into it?)

message 25: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((depends.....how did they get in the room?))

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments ((by seeing alec speak parsletoungue and copying it. Also she's a fellow slythering (emma)))

message 27: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (last edited Jul 17, 2011 05:48AM) (new)

((wait for jay to come back and ask...I dont wanna make the call))

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments ((ok, sure. :) ))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [cool if you want]

Alec shook his head smirking, "No, not a hex." He chuckled as her wand touched his neck.

message 30: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (last edited Jul 17, 2011 09:25AM) (new)

"What then?" She moved closer to him.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec chuckled and whispered, "Aresto Momentum." He chuckled stepping away from her knowing her reactions would he slowed due to the spell.

message 32: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby stood, motionless. "I can't move." She said, very slowly.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec chuckled, "That, my dear is true. And until you admit that I am just a tad bit more devious than you are, you won't be able to." Walking around her he paused placing a hand on her cheek and toying with a strand of her hair.

message 34: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby was still motionless, but wanted to roll her eyes. "Do you really think a little hex would make me admit that." She said, slowly.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Emma watched quietly until alec disappeared into the room. Then she waited. She didn't want to go in until both Alec and Abby exited.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "[cool if you want]

Alec shook his head smirking, "No, not a hex." He chuckled as her wand touched his neck."

((thanks.))

message 37: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"Alec, take this spell off of me. I hear someone."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shrugged and with a flick of his wand the hex vanished, "Done, now you owe me. I always collect my debts."

message 39: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail smiled,"We'll see about that." She pointed her wand towards the spot where she heard the sound and said,"Homenum Revelio"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Emma leaped to the side and landed on her tiptoes. Emma was amazed that she was capable of doing that considering her horrid balancig skills. She had barley missed the spell.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec scowled hearing the footsteps of someone leaping aside, "She's over there."

message 42: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby smiled and walked towards the sound,"Come out, come out wherever you are."

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Emma grabbed her invisibilty cloak and draped it over herself. She quickly ran inbetween alec and abby and through the door of the hidden room. As she heard the door close behind her she smacked herself on the head for being so stupid. Now they would know for sure there had been someone there.

message 44: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby looked at Alec,"They left."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec scowled, "Hmmm."

[Btw her invisability cloak would only have been able to camoflauge her slightly, so that when she moved you could see a vague outline.]

message 46: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby sighed,"This might help, Cave Inimicum" She pointed her wand at the door.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Alec scowled, "Hmmm."

[Btw her invisability cloak would only have been able to camoflauge her slightly, so that when she moved you could see a vague outline.]"

((thanks))

Emma heard the spell and leaped toward the side again. Oh great she thought to herself.

message 48: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby sighed, hearing her feet touch the ground again. She started walking towards the door.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey can my new guy Luca now about this place...like he finds it???))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [if he speaks parseltounge he might be able to come across it]

Alec raised a brow, "I think I'm going to leave, Abby."

« previous 1