Super RP discussion

dogs > rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 757 comments Mod
((Start))

message 2: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 489 comments Mod
Ginger ran around her pen looking for something to play with.

message 3: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Collo trotted playfully up to her owner. "throw it again Holly throw it again."

message 4: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Ginger whinned at Stepha to let her go outside.

message 5: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Collo ran after the frisbe at least thirteen times.

message 6: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Stepha looked at her puppy and opened Ginger's gate. She then walked over to the door outside and let her run around.

Ginger ran out the door and went up to the fence, dividing her from her best friend, Collo. "Hey Collo. You there?"

message 7: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Collo stuck her head through the fence "Yeah... he I found a weak spot but I cant fit through you want to come over?"

message 8: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

"Sure." Ginger replied and jumped through. She looked around at Collo's yard. "Wow. It's soo big."

message 9: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"I know." Collo said "Want to play catch?"

message 10: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

"Sure." Ginger said as she toumbled over her ears. "Oof."

message 11: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Collo picked Ginger up"you okay??"

message 12: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Ginger bounced to her feet. "Yep happens all the time," she said as she toumbled over her ears again. "Gah. Blech!" Ginger spit out a mouthful of dirt. "Bachey."

message 13: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Collo laughed and looked at Ginger "you want a ride??" she said

message 14: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

"Thanks. I'd like that," Ginger replied.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rocky barked at the sound of one of his owners coming for feeding time, "Come on guys, Ally's comin'!"

Rambo, Rocky's brother, trotted over and wagged his tail as Ally came out with a bag of food, while Triumph, Rocky and Rambo's best friend, jumped up and down trying to gt the food.

message 16: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno lokked through the hole in the fence at the three dogs. She whimpered for her owner and friends. Her housemate, Collo, was always with Ginger. She sighed.

Harper ran from the dog catcher. She called over her shoulder. "Dumb dog catcher!!! Hah Ha Ha!!!" she said as she scrambled through the nearest fence. She toupled right in the middle of three dog's food bowl.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2011 02:16PM) (new)

The girl human laughed and dumped out some food, and all three of the ravenous dogs pounced on the food like a cat, slobbering all over the ground where the pellets of food where.
Rambo stopped eating to look over at the dog next door, who was probably the most friendliest dog ever. Rambo looked back at his food, looked over at Juno, looked back at the food, and trotted over to Juno and wagged his tail.

"Hi, I'm Rambo. What's your name?" He cocked his head .

message 18: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"I am Juno," She said happily. "Hi, Rambo!!" She yipped

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you, Juno." Rambo grinned, wagged his tail, and hung his tongue out, panting, "Isn't it hot out? I'm practically dying."

message 20: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"Me too," Juno panted. "Holly, my two-leg, wont let me in." she tipped her head. "Who are they??"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mine? Well...the entire family are mine, but I like the girl Ally and her dad best, especially Ally." Rambo said, "I'm not allowed in either, and my brother Rocky and the other dog, Triumph aren't either."

message 22: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno smiled at him. "Dont tell Rocky, but he is kinda cute." she smiled

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rambo grinned, "Well thanks."

((They look exactly alike, I'm rping my cats and dogs. Ain't that cool?!))

message 24: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno smiled. "Well, can I come over. I am so bored."

Harper shook out her fur. She sniffed the air. Hamburger !!! she thought. She ran towards the trashcan and pulled out a half eaten hamburger.

message 25: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Ginger heard lots of dogs in the next fences over, but paid no attention to them. She just kept toubling over to Collo's owner who held a ball in her hands.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhh...the father who lives in this house isn't exactly nice to stranger animals. I wouldn't advise it." Rambo yipped with a brilliant idea, "I know! You can come over tonight while my humans are trying to sleep! I can't come because I have a collar that shocks me when I reach a certain area."

Triumph and Rocky finished eating, and ran over to where Rambo was.

Wow, Rocky thought, She's beautiful...

"Well hey there, I'm Triumph. I can see you've met my friend Rambo here." Triumph wagged his tail.

message 27: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno nodded ecitedly. "I am coming over at night." she said. She yipped. "I can bring some of my toys!!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds great! My humans don't play with us, but I still love them." Rocky yipped. He wagged his tail rapidly and almost started drooling, but stopped himself just in time.

"Well you guys have fun with that, and I might join in a bit," Triumph said, "But uh...don't bring a Frisbee, I always break them." He explained embarrassingly.

message 29: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"Okay." Juno looked at Rocky. "Thats sad."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, I just play with Rambo and Triumph. We're all really hyper, especially me," he said with a smirk, "So we all run off our energy with stuff like that." Rocky said.

message 31: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"Cool." Juno smiled. " I am very hyper too. I used to howl all night but now I think they give me sleeping pills."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love howling at night, especially with my brother!" Rocky said.

"Yeah, it's so much fun. And I think our humans like it a lot."

"I howl occasionally, but not often because it doesn't sound very good." Triumph said.

message 33: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno nodded hanging on to every word. She looked at the sky, but accendenily at the sun. It monentarily blinded her. "Aah!!" she cried as she fell backwards into the manmade pond in their back yard.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Rocky and Rambo both cringed simultaneously while Triumph barked, "Are you okay, Juno?"

message 35: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Her head popped up as she coughed. "Yeah." she laughed. "Dumb fish. She kicked one of the fihs with her back paw.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rocky smiled and suddenly became lost in his thoughts while unknowingly staring at Juno.

message 37: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno smiled at Rocky and realized he was string at her. does he like me????? Please yes, please yes.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Rocky, hardly knowing he was doing this, smiled back slowly.

Rambo half whined, half growled at Rocky, showing his distaste for Rocky's weird acting.

"Well, I'm gonna go and take a nap. Rambo, wake me up when you guys are done chattin'." Triumph trotted off to a nice grassy spot in the shade and laid down for a nap.

message 39: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno giggled "Does he sleep alot??" she asked

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, not really." Rocky and Rambo said in unision, and didn't look at each other or even blink.

message 41: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

"Do you guys do that alot??" she asked

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, it freaks some dogs out," they said, again, in unison. This time though, they burst out laughing, with Triumph smiling in the background.

message 43: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Ginger watched as Collo stood there and she started toubling back home. She looked behind and saw dogs in the other yard, but didn't bother with them. She spead up when her fence was just 5 ear lenghts away.

message 44: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Juno laughed to. "That is freaky."

Collo smilede at Ginger. "See you tomarrow." she said.,

message 45: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

((now you're doing Collo.))

Ginger smiled back at her friend and squeezed between the posts. She tumbled head over heels and stepped on her ears the rest of the way to her house.

message 46: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

((Sorry))

Collo looked over to find Juno talking to two other dogs.

message 47: by Jade the Valiant, I am Nature. I have no title. Oh look, I have a title now. X D (new)

Ginger squirmed inside and layed down in her bed. She saw Stepha pick her up, before she fell asleep.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ali wrote: "Juno laughed to. "That is freaky."

Collo smilede at Ginger. "See you tomarrow." she said.,"

Rambo just smiled.

message 49: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, I like Nature's title now..... Its AMAZING!! Good Job My Name!! (new)

Collo laid down to sun herself.

Juno rolled her eyes. "When Collo isn't with Ginger, she is sleeping. And when she isn't sleeping she is eating. I mean she is the lasiest dog I have ever seen."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why don't you ask her to play with you?" Rambo asked.

« previous 1