Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > Look at this recipe, please.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary (marybt) | 336 comments Does the amount of filling look correct to you?

http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rc...

message 2: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2563 comments Mod
I think it would vary a bit on how medium your zucchini are. The ones in the picture don't look "medium" to me they look on the small side. looks yummy though

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Underwood | 267 comments Not sure, but this looks delicious.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (marybt) | 336 comments I think I figured it out.

I was thinking they scooped all the "meat" out of the zucchini. In reality, I think they just made a little trough in it and used the beef for flavoring.

But I didn't figure that out until I adjusted the recipe last night. Actually, what I ended up with was nothing like this recipe. lol.

I love stuffed zucchini and have it quite often in the summer, I was just sort of looking for a new recipe.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary (marybt) | 336 comments Don't be bitter. It works. I lost 70# on it.

I'm on it again because, after the kid and turning 30, I've put a little on and I refuse to buy bigger clothes. lol.

But, yeah, the picture was throwing me.

Elizabeth (Alaska) I'm not on WW, but I know a woman who lost over 100 pounds on it, and managed a pregnancy in the middle of that weight loss.

(She is now one of the top racewalkers in the world in the 40-44 age group.)

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments Yay Brenda!! 18 pounds; that is great!!! I bet you have went down a couple clothes sizes too; how exciting!! Too bad you can't go on one of those shows where you get a makeover and a whole new wardrobe!! That would be fun!