« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

♥Sky♥  | 182 comments Mod
Introduce yourself here!

Whats your name?
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Favorite color,tv show etc!

message 2: by Mal (last edited Jul 14, 2011 12:08PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Whats your name?- Malxox
How old are you?- 14
Where are you from?- Somewhere
Color: Red
Animal: Tiger
Actor: TOM FELTON!!!
TV Show: Tower Prep, America's got Talent, American Idol
P.S. DRACO MALFOY IS AMAZING!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 14, 2011 12:02PM) (new)

Whats your name?Kayla
How old are you? a two digit number
Where are you from? a very big city
Color: Blue or Silver
Tv Show: Pretty Little Liars, Glee, The Buried Life, White Collar, America's Best dance crew and a whole lot more! :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What's your name? Kjirsten
How old are you? 15
Where are you from? Sacramento, California
Favorite color,TV show,ect? Purple, Tosh.O

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan | 134 comments What's your name? Megan
How old are you? I'm turning 14 in 4 days! :)
Where are you from? Houston, Texas
Favorite color, TV show, ect? Blue!, and I don't watch much TV.

message 6: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 178 comments Whats your name? Nicole
How old are you? 17
Where are you from? Indiana
Favorite color purple,tv show Glee Americas got talent, and whole bunch I can't think of at the monet

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats your name? Whitnee
How old are you? 15 turning 16 very soon!
Where are you from? The US
Favorite color,tv show etc! Criminal Minds, NCIS, My Babysitter is a Vampire...etc, but I haven't really watched T.V. lately. I love the color Gold. I play instruments and sing. I love reading and writing... and that's about all I can think of.

message 8: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Name: Thalia! (:
Color: Light blue!
TV show: Hmm.. I'd have to divide this into cartoons and live action. x)

Cartoons include Ben 10, Three Delivery, Danny Phantom, Avatar: TLA...basically anything you can find on Nicktoons Network from 3am to 7am.

Live action includes American Idol, Clean House, Supernanny, Full House, Seinfeld, The Office, Switched at Birth (unfortunately), Who's Line is It Anyway, and Ace of Cakes.

(most of these I watch on Netflix, hahaha.)

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I love Avatar the last airbender, lolz, I was like in LOVE with Zuko in 5th grade, everyone knew

message 10: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

♥Sky♥  | 182 comments Mod
I'm Sky! I'm a two digit number! I'm from Illinois. My favorite color is purple. I love to roleplay,read and write. I am in a dance company and gymnastics team. I'm a smart girl (I'm in AP classes!). I love to sing and act also!

message 11: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Malxox wrote: "I love Avatar the last airbender, lolz, I was like in LOVE with Zuko in 5th grade, everyone knew"

I was one of those jerks who thought it was the stupidest thing ever, and then I sat down at and watched it like...probably three years ago and totally fell in love. So I only got into it after the whole series was over. XD

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) LOLZ, there makeing a new series that is set in the future after they're like all dead

message 13: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Yeah, Legend of Korra; it's a mini-series, though. Zuko's still alive in that one; he's Fire Lord and everything. Aang is the only one who is for sure dead, since Korra is the next Avatar and that all.

(But I'm still mad that Aang and Katara got married and had a kid adyikadjghkadj.)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats your name? Stephanie
How old are you? 20
Where are you from?New Jersey,USA
Favorite color,tv show etc!Blue. My favorite tv show is hard to pick but I am Chloe king and switched at birth

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Thalia wrote: "Yeah, Legend of Korra; it's a mini-series, though. Zuko's still alive in that one; he's Fire Lord and everything. Aang is the only one who is for sure dead, since Korra is the next Avatar and that ..."

I no, but I didn't know Zuko was alive! OMG!! ^-^

message 16: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Malxox, he'll be old and crusty. I think I'll cry when/if they show him. x)

Setphanie: I'm glad we have more SaB fans! I'm watching Chloe King, too, but I want to read the books. (Plus, I have no idea what sort of accent Alek is supposed to have, hahaha.)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia wrote: "Malxox, he'll be old and crusty. I think I'll cry when/if they show him. x)

Setphanie: I'm glad we have more SaB fans! I'm watching Chloe King, too, but I want to read the books. (Plus, I have no ..."

Oh I have all the chloe king books! He is supposed to have a Russian accent

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Thalia wrote: "Malxox, he'll be old and crusty. I think I'll cry when/if they show him. x)

Setphanie: I'm glad we have more SaB fans! I'm watching Chloe King, too, but I want to read the books. (Plus, I have no ..."

Ya, I think I will too, but like I said, I was like in <3

message 19: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) RUSSIAN?!
He sounds like some Aussie-Brit in the show, ahahahahahaha. XD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I know I said the same thing when I heard him speak lol

message 21: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) I think his actor is confused. Hmm. (:

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

confused yet adorable XD

message 23: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) This is true. x)

message 24: by luhvBOOKS (last edited Jul 14, 2011 01:03PM) (new)

luhvBOOKS Whats your name? luhvBOOKS
How old are you? between 0-100
Where are you from? US
Favorite color: Navy blue, light blue, BLUE!!
TV Show: Merlin, Rizzoli & Isles, Modern Family
Animal: Dog and white tiger
Book: HP series
Singer: JASON DERULO!!!
Actor: Taylor Lautner

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Isn't Chloe King the show Nine Lives of Chloe King? Me and my cousins watched the first episode and at the beginning we suspected she was a car so we called the show cat :) it's really predictable.

message 26: by linaaaa ~ (new)

linaaaa ~ (iwubu) | 36 comments Whats your name? angelina "lina"
How old are you? 11 and 3 quarters
Where are you from? sacramento cal.
Favorite color? red\
tv show? degrassi,pretty little liars,switched at birth,my babysitters a vampire,americas got talent,+more

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Ummm my name is Ruby (well I'm known as that over here and my friends and some family call me that)
I'm from: mars! Lol jk. I'm Canadian, pretty much.
I'm gonna be 14 this month on the 28th
my favourite shows are: Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, CSI:NY... I think that's pretty much it.
Favourite colour: Green. But I like Black and Blue and Purple and stuff.

message 28: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Ruby~ForgotAboutTheSunshine wrote: "Isn't Chloe King the show Nine Lives of Chloe King? Me and my cousins watched the first episode and at the beginning we suspected she was a car so we called the show cat :) it's really predictable."

Yeah..just hearing Nine Lives really gives it away

message 29: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Oh my gosh, how in my right mind did I forget to add Mordern Family and MERLIN.
I'm only addicted to Merlin, nbd.
Something is wrong with my thinking today. 8|

This is all I have to add.

(except that I'm really happy that there are more Merlin fans that I originally thought akdugaydjkthakgn.)

message 30: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Ohmygosh ikr!! I seriously did not think there would be sooo many Merlin fans out here!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Merlin.:)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Modern Family is cool :)

haha shs has nine lives, perfect balance, good hearing and claws. She was obviously a Cat. But they called her a "Mai"

message 33: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Yeah..weird

message 34: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Stephanie wrote: "I love Merlin.:)"

*high fives Stephanie* I like you!

message 35: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) What in the--

WHERE YOU YOU BOTH BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

Everyone I know who likes Merlin are video editors, like me. I didn't know that (what I consider) regular people watched it, too. (:

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

luhvBOOKS wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "I love Merlin.:)"

*high fives Stephanie* I like you!"

*high fives luhvBOOKS back*

Yes there are others out there who have good taste

message 37: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Thank heavens. ;-;

I made a Merlin video for my English class, and my entire class was like, 'WHY'S GUINEVERE BLACK. IS SHE MORGANA'S SLAVE. WHY IS MORGANA NICE. WHY IS MERLIN YOUNG. WHERE'S HIS BEARD. ARTHUR DIDN'T KNOW HIS FATHER. IS THAT THE DUDE FROM BUFFY PLAYING THE OLD KING GUY.'

And I'm just like, "asdjsdgkhgkash I WILL KILL"

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 178 comments I love Merlin and I also liked another one but I can't remember the name of it

message 39: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS *tears keyboard in half* NO ONE HAS PATIENTCE FOR THE ARTS!! OMGosh its not supposed to be exactly like the legend ppl!!

message 40: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Dr. Who is the one that goes hand-in-hand with most Merlin fans.

What I've learned from video editing, is that if you like Mortal Instruments, you'll probably like Merlin. If you like Merlin & TMI, you'll like Dr. Who. It's like the three things are tied together, hahaha.

message 41: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS I like Merlin..but i haven't heard of the others..

message 42: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) luhvBOOKS wrote: "*tears keyboard in half* NO ONE HAS PATIENTCE FOR THE ARTS!! OMGosh its not supposed to be exactly like the legend ppl!!"

Dude, tell me about it. I mean, I probably know more about any legend than anyone in my class (Arthurian time is my favorite time period and I've basically grown up feeding myself legends and getting to know the characters), but I don't mind.

And in some legends, Arthur does know Uther and it doesn't matter if Uther was in Buffy, sdkhakjjeth.

And I shamelessly ship Merlin and Morgana. ;-;

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments The Mortal Instruments series? Yumm I love it.

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 178 comments My favorite!! oh and I liked to watch the Seeker when it was on

message 45: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Thalia wrote: "luhvBOOKS wrote: "*tears keyboard in half* NO ONE HAS PATIENTCE FOR THE ARTS!! OMGosh its not supposed to be exactly like the legend ppl!!"

Dude, tell me about it. I mean, I probably know more abo..."

IKR!!?? Tell me about it...

the last sentence-???

message 46: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Ruby~ForgotAboutTheSunshine wrote: "The Mortal Instruments series? Yumm I love it."

Is it delicious?? LOL

message 47: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) luhvBOOKS wrote: "the last sentence-???"

Oh, right. *headdesk;;* This is where I'm strange and you guys are normal. x)

"Ship" is just another term for pairing two people together. Like, if you really like Arthur and Guinevere and want them to be together, you could say, "I ship Arthur/Guinevere".

The "/" also implies that you ship something.
Like...
Zuko/Katara.
Arthur/Guinevere
Merlin/Morgana
etc.

Does that make sense?

And TMI is delicious, skldagt,.

message 48: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Okay cool. WHAT!!?? *gets angry* Do you see my PROFILE PIC!!?? MERLIN IS MINE!!!

message 49: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT COLIN WAS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE AKFHADJKGTHADFTRAKRHNAGJSDFABNKJS.

message 50: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS AKFHADJKGTHADFTRAKRHNAGJSDFABNKJS

What does that mean? and yeah, Colin is mine! and JD..hes mine too!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Winnemucca (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

H.P. Lovecraft (other topics)