Struggling Writers discussion

*Archives * > Linds(:'s Points Page

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LM (last edited Jul 13, 2011 07:42PM) (new)

LM | 206 comments Nightshade:

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was just an amazing read. I loved it. Usually when I fall in love with books it doesn't take me but a day to finish, but because this was a long book, it took about 3. I'm glad it did. I never wanted it to end! D:

The Iron King:

I fell in love with this series . It was random when I picked it to read, but ever since I've read the first page, Its been a favorite ever since !

Fallen:

I don't know what to say about this book. It was amazing to the very end. Cam and Daniel are both so sexy! I'm not sure who I'd rather her be with. Daniel is like "the one" for her, but come on. Seriously? Give Cam a try(:

Die for me:

Everyone knows that saying,

"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

But I couldn't help it. I knew this would be a great read. And I was right! It was everything I hoped it would be, and I can't wait for the next book~!

Twilight:

All I can really say is, I like the book better than the movie.

message 2: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments I'll do that <3

message 3: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri | 82 comments Who's the author of Foreshadowing??

message 4: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments I'm in second place XD Buwhahahaha <3

message 5: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments Lol Have fun with that xD I missed you D: Ugh I don't know how I've lived without GR for so long >.< Maybe I should stop getting grounded. lol

message 6: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments Talking on the phone. :I Its a long story, but basically I can play video games and get on the computer and read books, but I can't call anyone and I can't have a Facebook until sometime in November. I've been grounded for a year almost Dx Because of some not so good stuff I decided to get myself into. Lol

message 7: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments Not sure really. I think it was the person. She is my best friend and I wanted to call her. Sadly she didn't answer the phone. Its not her they don't want me talking to. Its a guy that me and my friend both know. my rentals think that I'm trying to talk to him, but I not. Lol not any more anyways.

message 8: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments Yup. Lol I hate being grounded x.x" It sucks..

message 9: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments Lol xD hey, aren't you in Nicole's RP group? The Academy for Supernaturals or something like that?

message 10: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments You should join in with us. You could be an Angel and even room with me :D

message 11: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments You should try it. Some people really don't know how to rp, but the ones that do, well, its much more fun xD

message 12: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments Yeah, she has. And Honestly, we could use more rpers that are good. xD

message 13: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments <3