Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Need help!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lavinia (new)

Lavinia Thompson (lavinia_thompson) | 2 comments I accidentally made two editions of my novel on here, Spellbound by the Sword. Apparently as a Goodreads author I cannot delete one copy, only a Goodreads Librarian can...would someone mind deleting just the "Spellbound by the Sword" not the "Spellbound by the Sword, Spellbound 2"? I'd really appreciate it! Someone pointed it out to me and I am fairly new to Goodreads.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 59 comments I tried to do it, Lavinia, but only a Super Librarian can handle it, so it might take a little longer. I guess I'm not super. Maybe I'm classified as just a Fair Librarian. *sigh*

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Deleted - Do you have ISBN's or format information and publication dates?

If you need help uploading covers just post here and provide a link and someone will help you.

I added series information to both

message 4: by Lavinia (new)

Lavinia Thompson (lavinia_thompson) | 2 comments I don't have any ISBNs yet. Spellbound by the Sword is a sequel to Spellbound by Fire, the latter which is being released Sept. 15. And thanks so much!!!! I really appreciate it! @Dhestiny- lol, thanks for trying!

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments @Dhestiny -You tried - that makes you super :)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 59 comments Paula wrote: "@Dhestiny -You tried - that makes you super :)"

Ahhh, shucks! **blushes**