The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Welcome! > Random Spamming/Chat Folder~

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod
Blarghargharghargharghargh~

message 2: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) http://www.spam.com/ASSETS/0EE75B480E... Make it a picture please Jenna?

message 3: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod
[image error]
There y'are! :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Man Tom Felton already has a girlfriend. . .

message 5: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments IS there a purpose to this folder??

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Random . . .

message 7: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments kewl

message 8: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments RANDOMNESS!! (( SANG IN AN OPERA VOICE!! ))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Website: Sorry. We need you to do a security check to fight spam.

Me: *blinked twice* Why would I fight spam?

message 10: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Ha ha.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

That was lame :(

message 12: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments :'(

message 14: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jul 21, 2011 04:30AM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments message 8: by Chiara soccerstar(CJ)I have noticed that all your Charries are from "Vampire Diaries".

message 9: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Lol i love that show!

message 10: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
Lolz I've never seen it! When I made Ron then looked at Willow I thought, they couldn't be anymore different! Ron should be the one to kill Willow, or vise versa. So they can use the line about "how do you feel about dieing."

message 11: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Yeah!! we should do that. Ron can kill Willow

message 12: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
I kinda don't want him to kill her, but hey, there can only be one winner. I've got the scene planed out in my mind, eeeek! Can't wait!!!!

message 13: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
This is gonna be epic! lol

message 14: by Kyla
"The first thing I asked you was 'How do you feel about dieing?' You said quick and painless. I promise this will be quick and painless." I can't really picture Ron saying that.

message 15: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
Yeah but I'm so gonna cry, I cried when Rue died so hard, and whenever I talk about it I choke up. I don't think I'll be able to kill Rosemary, I gave her a terrible life. CURSE MY AWESOME AUTHOR BLOOD!!!!

message 16: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
Kyla wrote: ""The first thing I asked you was 'How do you feel about dieing?' You said quick and painless. I promise this will be quick and painless." I can't really picture Ron saying that."

I wrote that not her, I just told her what he will say.

message 17: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Thats good. Say whatever you want to say when Willow dies. Oh man i cant wait

message 18: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
This will be awesome!! How should he kill her? Knife? Probably. How should he? Ambush? During another battle? Just randomly? There's going to be a lot of planning.

message 19: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Randomly? When you least expect it?

message 20: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
So probably an Ambush. Alright now that thats at least planned, as they say, "we'll cross that road when we get there." OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

message 21: by Kyla
How about they are allies until they are the top 10 or so and then they aren't and as soon as Ron hears the canon he attacks her.

message 22: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
Oh that's good! But it kinda sounds like betrayal. OH WELL! Wait, people will hate Ron if he kills Willow right after the gong. Oh they'd hate him even more if Willow thought that there pack would last longer, like if Ron pretended to be her friend and then stabbed her in the back. LITERALLY!!!

message 23: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
I'm so excited!

message 24: by Kyla
This will be fun.

message 25: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
So were going to do the "back stabbing thing"? That makes Ron look really bad though. Even more if he pretended to love her...... I keep getting ideas!

message 26: by Kyla
Ya well who cares?? Willow would have known that they were splitting up anyway..

message 27: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Its the games! The Capitol live for drama in the games! This is awesome!

message 28: by Kyla
YES!!

message 29: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
Okay, so Ron agrees to a pack with Willow till the bottom, lets say 6 or 8, 10 is to short. Then Willow falls in love with Ron, Ron pretends to be in love with Willow, then when he hears the sound of the cannon saying that the pack was over, Ron pushes her down says the line and slits her throat. The last thing Willow says is: "I may die with no physical pain, but its torture to my heart." Or something like that XD

message 30: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
YES!!! that is awesome! God, imagine the Capitol watching, i can see it now!

message 31: by Kyla
That will be awesome!!

message 32: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
OH OH OH, AND THEN RON REALIZES THAT HE ACTUALLY LOVED WILLOW AND HE BREAKS OUT INTO TEARS!!!!

message 33: by Chiara soccerstar(CJ)
This will be great!!

message 34: by Kyla
YES!! AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE KILLS HIM AND HE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT BEING HAPPY TO JOIN WILLOW!!

message 35: by Kyla
I'm gong to cry!!

message 36: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
YES!!!! I AM GOING TO CRY SO HARD!!!

message 37: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
THESE ARE AWESOME IDEAS! I'M GONNA CRY TOO!

message 38: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
EEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE AWESOME AUTHORS!!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A EPILOG WHERE HE FINDS WILLOW AND APOLOGIES FOR KILLING HER. AND LETS JUST SAY SHE FORGIVES HIM!!! Cause maybe shes so in love that she forgets how that killing her was like terrible.

message 39: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
So how long should the pack be? 8 or 6?

message 40: by Kyla
8. and maybe she forgives him because dieing is the only way they could be together.

message 41: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Um..... idk. I dont mind though

message 42: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
Yeah good idea! So its set?

message 43: by Kyla 10 hours, 31 min ago
Totally!!

message 44: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Agreed!

message 45: by Kyla
I can't wait!!

message 46: by CJ
Okay, so Ron agrees to a pack with Willow till the bottom, lets say 6 or 8, 10 is to short. Then Willow falls in love with Ron, Ron pretends to be in love with Willow, then when he hears the sound of the cannon saying that the pack was over, Ron pushes her down says the line and stabs her in the heart so she dies in about 10 seconds just long enough to say...... "I may die painlessly, but the pain in my heart is worse then torture." Then Ron's expression goes soft and he realizes he actually did love her. He breaks into sobs. In a couple days he's walking in the woods when one of Kyla's Charries(she wants to kill him) jumps out and kills him. Then his lasts words are, "I am happy to die, I need to be with Willow."

((Writing this post I just started randomly singing, "I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart," LOLz XD))

message 47: by Kyla
Perfect!! It's probably going to be Teresa, I don't know if any of my other charries will last that long.

message 48: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{
Man thats so sad, but awesome. :"( double tear

message 49: by Kyla
Cj is playing the song right now and pausing every two seconds to explain why it is like Ron and Willow's story.

message 50: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ)
That song really represents there relationship!!!! JUST LISTEN!!!!

message 51: by }Max\Katniss\Ellie is owesome{ 10 hours, 27 min ago
Awww, thats sweet!

reply | flag *
message 52: by Chiara Soccerstar(CJ) 10 hours, 18 min ago
I know right!! I just keeping listening to it!

message 53: by Kyla
I Love it how we talked about this for fifty posts!!

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments There, now we will remember everything!!!

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments I just thought how funny it would be if Ron actually was singing this to Willow, not really a book thing, but if we were shooting a movie it would be awesome.

message 17: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Yes it would he could like break out into song and it would be awesome.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments I can picture that! Ron just realized that Willow fell in love with him, he tries to drop the hint that there just friends, but Willow still loves him, she walks away. Music starts, Ron starts singing(Ron's looking at Willow, Willow's not looking at him): "Now listen to me baby, before I love and leave you, They call me heart breaker, I don't wanna deceive you. If you fall for me, I'm not easy to please, I might tare you apart! (Ron starts walking towards Willow) Told you from the start, baby from the start! (Gets to Willow, Willow looks at Ron.) I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK BREAK YOUR, BREAK BREAK YOUR HEART!" And song continues.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2011 05:51AM) (new)

Did you guys hear about the movie TEKKEN? It's a total Hunger Games ripoff! They have "districts" and each year they send people into the IRON FIST arena (like Hunger Games) and they fight each other till the last one stands/ wins!

message 20: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Are You serious?? Where did you hear about this??

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished watching it, they even have a rebellion.

message 22: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Is there a website for it???

message 23: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Which one did you watch?? The 2010 one the 1990 one or the 1998 one??

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know but it's a new release on DVD.

message 25: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments okay

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

So when is the Games starting?

message 27: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments I don't know, we were supposed to reach the capitol last Thursday but that didn't happen.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhh. . .

message 29: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Phooey! Sorry guys! I was away!!!!! *Facepalm* I feel like a bad person. I say we start them on SATURDAY? I promise I will be on, but if not, I will know, and put them up on FRIDAY. Mmmkay? And, remind Jenna please. . . .

message 30: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Okay

message 31: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments Noon again??

message 32: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Umm, sure. I will try. . . . If not, no later than, 5 pm

message 33: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments okay :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

HUNGER GAMES TRAILER IS OUT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fye5Nw...

message 35: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) | 5 comments HUNGER GAMES MOVIE IS OUT BEAT THAT CHILDREN