TWILIGHT HATERS! discussion

Off-topic Discussion > HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Harry Potter. Those two words have defined a generation, a phenomenom... the best thing that has ever existed.

And now... HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!!!

OK, ask me no questions and I'll tell you no spoilers but you have to know.... IT WAS AMAZING. Truly amazing. Today is definitely an Expecto Patronum moment for me.

And once everyone has seen it, I will discuss one major disappointment. But have no fear for it is the best movie in the series! :D

message 2: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
I WAS RIGHT MISS SILVERTONGUE CREATED THIS.

Soooo... what was the point of this topic again?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments TALK ABOUT HOW AMAZING IT IS!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments I'm seeing it again tomorrow because I'm just that cool. That'd be two times before the Americans even get their midnight premiere. :D

message 5: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 2117 comments Mod
ARUJ89FDO JN8OLNZDFOVCHNALIUKHNOKHNCOLIERMC904EWOYFHVQ8C
DON'T TELL US ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Asian parents and I'm going midnight...

message 6: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments My mom finally agreed to let me go to the midnight showing last night. I didn't even have to play the "It could be an early birthday present" card either. :D

message 7: by Diabolical Daemonic , Friendly fire – isn’t (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 1920 comments Mod
Meh, I know your pain, Lizzy. Inside the house at 9, no talking to strangers, no back-talking, and no walking the streets without your father. Tsk, is very sad.

message 8: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Demonic ~Blade Maiden~ wrote: "Meh, I know your pain, Lizzy. Inside the house at 9, no talking to strangers, no back-talking, and no walking the streets without your father. Tsk, is very sad."

INSIDE THE HOUSE AT NINE?

Gosh, at my place it's more like seven.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Watching it the second time made me feel so much better! Didn't cry as much as yesterday (I started crying when the WB sign came up..twas strange) but still cried. AAAAHHHHH!

message 10: by Diabolical Daemonic , Friendly fire – isn’t (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 1920 comments Mod
GSGS {Jizzy} wrote: "Demonic ~Blade Maiden~ wrote: "Meh, I know your pain, Lizzy. Inside the house at 9, no talking to strangers, no back-talking, and no walking the streets without your father. Tsk, is very sad."

I..."

Yeah, but I'm allowed to walk with my dad at eleven to one in the morning ;P

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Your excitement is well worth it. :)

message 12: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

OHMIGOSH.

*sobs*

Okay. Whatever Fen may say, I was never truly sobbing.
(view spoiler)

Honestly, I was mostly sniffling throughout the movie.

message 13: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments I almost cried too. Someone else in the theater was crying and my friend thought it was me, but I ended up rapidly blinking at some of those parts too.

message 14: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Fen was crying. She couldn't deny it.

See, I actually tried to cry. It was bubbling up, but all I managed was sniffling.

WHY AM I SUCH AN UN-EMOTIONAL PERSON?!

message 15: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments I don't know. I felt tears too, but they just wouldn't fall. Although, I guess it's good I didn't cry, my brother never would have let me live that down. I seriously can't believe he went to the movie, honestly. He never even saw the first part. *shakes head in shame*

message 16: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

It wasn't until I got home that I realized I woulda looked like an emo clown if I'd cried--Mom had made me put on mascara...

I was shaking a lot, too.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Wow... I must be really emotionally attached to Harry Potter. I cried throughout the entire thing the first time, the second time a little bit less... we'll see what happens on Monday.

OI THERE'S A WAR GOING ON HERE! Oh I love that line, it's a shame they didn't put it in.

(view spoiler)

message 18: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

I'm super emotionally attached, but I PHYSICALLY CAN'T CRY.

ERGH, I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ticked off when they didn't do that line!!! I seriously punched my own leg I was so mad. They messed that little scene up. ERGH.

Lawl, I couldn't help but laugh at that.

message 19: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

YAY!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments HE DIDN'T FIX HIS OWN FREAKING HOLLY, PHOENIX FEATHER 11 INCHES WAND!

SLHIGSR;.JKGLS;HITG;.ESJKFEORIHRE

But at the second viewing, my friend and I decided that he, being the smart man that he is, had mended his wand prior to that scene and neglected to mention it. :D

Oh yeah, I watched it for the 3rd time today. You know, I know someone who has seen the movie TWENTY SIX times already?

message 21: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments O.O TWENTY SIX TIMES???? I've only gotten to see it once >.<

message 22: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

That's a good solution. I mean, the people who only watched the movies probably didn't notice.
TWENTY SIX?! *jealous*

message 23: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments It bothered me too...I like that solution.

message 24: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) I'm seeing it Thursday...

message 25: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

I didn't notice her moving her hand...
And I did notice that. That bugged me a tiny bit.

But, hey, the kids were adorable.
But didn't the Weasly's have, like, twenty gazillion kids?

message 26: by RedPath (new)

RedPath Albus Severus had a Bieber cut.

message 27: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

ERGH. That was soooooo weird.

message 28: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Lizzy wrote: "...did I just spoil

sorry"

Nope I haven't read anyone's comments... I'm not going to.

message 29: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

A bit young. If he didn't have a Bieber cut, too...

message 30: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Scorpius made me happy.

message 31: by RedPath (new)

RedPath Who's his mom, anyway?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Astoria Malfoy nee Greengrass, played by Jade Olivia, Tom Felton's real life girlfriend... if that's what you're asking. For some reason, she's my favourite not-mentioned-in-the-book-series characters. :D

James looked... he looked like he was too cool for Hogwarts. Especially on the train when he ducks from the flying spark thing.

Lily had red hair didn't she? At least, she looked red haired to me. It was much lighter then Ginny's though, sort of strawberry blonde.

message 33: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments My friend found out all of the people who got married and their kids. :D We are such dorks lol

message 34: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Astoria Greengrass. *grumble grumble* Although, I have to wonder what happened to Pansy.

Hm. Tom can do better.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments I know most of the people that the characters married. Which is why although I found it cute, I was disappointed how they put Neville and Luna together in the movie.

I'm glad he didn't end up with Pansy. Draco's too good for that pug face. I guess Astoria leaves alot to fanfiction. :D

message 36: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Did they?! (Luna and Neville, I mean...)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Yeah. You really should go and watch the movie. :D

message 38: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
I should (maybe the weekend)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments And then you can gush about how good it is and I will watch you with pride. :D

message 40: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Can you see me gushing?

message 41: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

YES. Over Harry Potter, anyone could gush.

*sigh* Draco deserves me...

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Exactly, Harry Potter is one of the most gushable things in the world. Dude, Rachel and Kate were gushing. Sort of.

message 43: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Rachel...and...Kate?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Two school friends that probably don't know the different between a dementor and a patronus.

message 45: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Oh.

*DIES*

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments I just asked Kate... SHE DOESN'T KNOW!

*DIES OF SHAME!*

message 47: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

*dead*

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments And then everyone around was like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING?" and I got revived. :D

message 49: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Oh, phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments I know. Thank god. It's like for every Harry Potter hater or ignorant person, there's 3 Harry Potter fans. SUCK ON THAT TWILIGHT.

« previous 1 3