The group of roleplays >:O amazing name right? discussion

Angel RP > Characters

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emo Dark de killer, D: So many to choose from (new)

Emo Dark de killer | 238 comments Mod
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
power: Only two
history:
Job: (hunting down fallen angels, protecting people, arresting, bar tending, ect..)
Angel/fallen angel/ mortal:
Other:

♥Sex Kitten♥ Name: Carha
Sex: Female
Appearance: long curly brownish redish hair, light blue eyes and full pouty pink lips and smooth creamu skin that seems to glow in the light. Medium height aboit 5'4, and a curvy figure and a narrow waistline.
[image error]src="http://i2.listal.com/image/1449221/60..."
Width="400" height="500"/>
Species: Angel
Angel/Human: Guardian Angel
Powers: Can move things with her mind and hear peoples thoughts
Personality: she's smart and sociable, she love helping people. She likes to hang out with her friends and get Naya to do it too.
Background: She's been friends with Naya for a long time, but she never told her that she was her guardian angel. When she moved the gods told her to follow hef and help her socialize and make friends.
Other:

message 3: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) | 88 comments Name:Casey
Appearance: angels
Personality:funny,sarcastice,caring
Crush:open
power: Only two:can go through anything and can put people to sleep
history:
Job: (hunting down fallen angels, protecting people, arresting, bar tending, ect..)hunting down fallen angels
Angel/fallen angel/ mortal:angel
Other:

message 4: by Justin (last edited Jul 29, 2011 01:53AM) (new)

Justin Allen Name: Zenith
Appearance:
5'9, athletic build, short black hair,with a goatee
Personality: strong, quite,and analytical,
Power: inner world (a small place of my own creation) and dark flight (black wings a short period of time)
Job: the ongoing search of wisdom and spreading the truth
Angel: fallen
History: been roaming the earth for the last thousand years few close contacts interacting with some humans willingly left heaven.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Name: Carson
Sex: Male
Species: Fallen angel(meaning he has been stripped of his wings)
Angel/Human: Both but mostly angel. (He ages just not at the normal rate of a human, and he still has the looks of an angel, meaning he seems to glow.)
Appearance: short brown hair, tall about 6'1 and a muscular build, defined muscles and a strong chest with broad shoulders, the build of an angel. Light blue eyes and a great smile.
[image error]src="http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/a...
SuperMario_Mario/DHS/5-11.jpg"
Width="400" height="300"/>
Personality: He's smart and funny, witty and charming. He loves helping people and making friends, but has lost himself. He is too wrapped up in human life too see that the things that he thinks male him him happy are not making him happy at all.
Background: Was banished from the heavens when one of people he was guiding killed themself. He was exiled to earth until he changed someones life. He has been having some trouble so they sent down Ty(an angel) to help him.
Other: none

message 6: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments Name: Naya Bridge
Sex: Female
Appearance: Tall and thin long black hair with blunt bangs,Light Freckles across her cheecks, soft pink lips, Captivating hazel eyes,has 3 piercings on her left earlobe and 2 on her right, Wears a Golden heart locket with a rose ingraved on the front, Has a fitted black pull-over sweater with an enourmouse hood [that she constantly wears] . perfers skinny jeans most of the time [ in a faded wash], owns 1 pair of sneakers [black Macbeth's].

Width="350" height="350"/>

[image error]Width="350" height="350"/>

Species: Human
Human/angel: Human
Personality:Shes quiet, when you find her she is usually listening to her music..headphones full blast.. enveloped in a book or sketching..shes polite to you, untill you try to screw her over. then you fear for your life.
Family: none shes an orphan.. her and her family were envolved in a horrible car accident envolving a semi.. she was the only one who made it out ..
Friends: Only One.. She's stuck with Naya through everything ,, her name is Carah , shes known Naya since they were 8..
Other:Since she's orphaned, she was seperated from Carah & sent to live with her aunt in Vermont. Her Aunt has and is now paying for Naya to attend a Boarding school were she is bullied and harrassed daily...

message 7: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments Name:Ty Marks
Sex:Male
Species:Fallen Angel
Angel/Human:Human, but mostly Angel
Appeareance:Choppy Blonde hair , Tall about 6 1', Is long and lean with very sculpted muscles and broad shoulders..the build of angel. Entoxicating Bright blue eyes and a soft and suddle smile..
Personalitie: Smart, Caring , Protective, Witty and charming.. He's never had a problem with making friends, but, recently has been avoiding people... He feels alone and numb with the fact of not having any recent companion-ship..or in other words love life..But that all soon changes when he meets Carah.
Backround:He's been doing good in the heavens and his last person he was watching over seemed to be getting along pretty well, so feeling he had accomplished his duty..he started to just hang around Heaven.. That was untill a Good Friend of his seemed to be having some trouble..So in order to keep himself from going crazy, He requested permission to go down to earth for the time bieng , just to help guide his friend in the right direction..
Other: None

Width="620" height="620"/>

message 8: by Angel (last edited Jul 28, 2011 11:42PM) (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Name: Molly
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: dark, depressing, illtempered, smart, quick to judge, emotional
Crush: none yet
power: uh, humanness?
history: Her father abonded her when she was little, and her mom became a dunkie. Debby (her mom) tortures her and wishes she was dead. So, Molly reflects her situations at home during her life. Sadly, no one wishes to help her. At all. Inside, she's waiting for some white knight to save her.
Job: uhh 'communtiy service'
Angel/fallen angel/ mortal: 90% human, 10% devil(she wishes)
Other:

message 9: by Skyler (last edited Jul 29, 2011 11:11PM) (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments @*Dark Queen*!!!!

Hey So are you like Gonna be the one to hunt down The other like three characters that are Fallen Angels[Carah, Ty, and Carson]???Cause if so that'd be preety AWESOME and NARLY!! We really NEED a Conflict in our RP!

message 10: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Carah is not a fallen angel she still has her wings.

message 11: by Skyler (last edited Jul 29, 2011 11:46PM) (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments Okay.. So minus Carah,, wait Ty has his wings too.. Soo just CARSON lmao

@Baby_Doll

Did you RP yet??

message 12: by Justin (new)

Justin Allen @Skyler ru not including me in this 4some reason?

message 13: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments @Justin

No, No, I just dont know how to include you and Molly into our story...Its Kinda hard cause it seems like your Characters have a different motive..and are leading into a different path??

message 14: by Justin (new)

Justin Allen It's hard to tell. And with so many let's say mythologies of angels doesn't make it any easier; from my understanding is that most angels decided to leave on there own free will, while some of the other while committing a wrong ended up getting there wings cut off/takin.

My character willingly left but as I'm still going against gods will the other angels would still be after me.

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Well, Molly can cope with anything... Sorta

message 16: by Skyler (last edited Jul 30, 2011 04:45PM) (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments oh, Ohkay, Well its whatever you guys wanna do i guess :)

message 17: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) | 88 comments Skyler wrote: "@*Dark Queen*!!!!

Hey So are you like Gonna be the one to hunt down The other like three characters that are Fallen Angels[Carah, Ty, and Carson]???Cause if so that'd be preety AWESOME and NARLY..."

yea that sounds like a good idea

message 18: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments Okay cool... But your gonna have to figure out some way to get into the Boarding school.Like, Enroll or something posing as a student.

message 19: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Can Molly be in that school?

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Sure.

message 21: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Cool

message 22: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) | 88 comments Skyler wrote: "Okay cool... But your gonna have to figure out some way to get into the Boarding school.Like, Enroll or something posing as a student."

Okay let me see

message 23: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments kk! :D

message 24: by Nial (last edited Aug 08, 2011 07:50PM) (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Name: Izrail Soul
Age: 19 (actually almost eternity. One of the first angels of Heavan)
Appearance: Has tattoos on side
Personality: Tbrp
Crush: Molly
power: Only two : He has the power to split a soul apart from it's body. He has an aura that changes between life and death
history: He was one of the first angels in haevan and was asigned to take spirits to be judged.
Job: (hunting down fallen angels, protecting people, arresting, bar tending, ect..) :To save as many souls from hell as possible
Angel/fallen angel/ mortal: Angel
Other: tba

message 25: by Nial (last edited Aug 08, 2011 07:49PM) (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Name: Kaleb Redd
Appearance: [image error]
Crush:Molly
power: Only two : He can manipulate the weather, Aura of the 7 deadly sins
history: He was one of the first angels in haevan and was one of the first fallen. He did not follow God or Lucifer.
Job: (hunting down fallen angels, protecting people, arresting, bar tending, ect..) : Gardener
Angel/fallen angel/ mortal: Fallen Angel
Other: tba

message 26: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Nial wrote: "Name: Kaleb Redd
Appearance:
Crush: open
power: Only two : He can manipulate the w..."

Nial wrote: "Name: Izrail Soul
Appearance: Has tattoos on side
Crush: open
power: Only two : He has ..."

So hott... Can one of them crush on Molly?

message 27: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Sure you pick

message 28: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Oo they both are hott

message 29: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Yah I know so which one which one lol

message 30: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Cant pick

message 31: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments So both???

message 32: by Angel (last edited Aug 08, 2011 07:48PM) (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) I guess :)

message 33: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments cool lets start

message 34: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) K

message 35: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments *Dark Queen*

Hey do u wanna like idk kidnap Naya or something since shes off alone or Ty...??? i think now would be perfect timing..lol ^.^

message 36: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments who me

message 37: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments No um the angle hunter haha the Dark queen

message 38: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments oh my bad srry

message 39: by Skyler (new)

Skyler (skylernight) | 150 comments lmao no no its all cool

message 40: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) | 88 comments Skyler wrote: "*Dark Queen*

Hey do u wanna like idk kidnap Naya or something since shes off alone or Ty...??? i think now would be perfect timing..lol ^.^"

um sure