Blood Hunt (II AM Trilogy, #2) Blood Hunt discussion

Thanks!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christopher The fact that there are people on Goodreads who've found this page and added my book as "to read" is really amazing! I'm glad people are looking forward to it. I cannot WAIT to hear all your feedback.

message 2: by Tasha (new) - added it

Tasha The release cannot get here fast enough.... I check every day just in case it gets released early!!!!! lol. Im only slightly addicted!

Melissa So happy that it was released early! Halfway done and loving every page! Thank you Chris!!

Claire I loved this book, Two is such a strong character who will do anything to get back the man she loves.
I love how Tori is now on the bad guys team and can't wait to see how Two and Theroen will save her.

Anthony Ok, I will admit I was a little pissed you killed off Stephen. He had become one of my favorite characters and I am going to miss his smart ass mouth. He reminded me of well me. I felt he could have contributed so much to Two and Naomi. The training that never finnished or the romance that never happened. I understand it is your book and your ideas but that doesnt mean I have to like it lol. Putting that behind us I want to say I love your books. They keep me reading and I canot wait to see what happens next.