Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > Looking for Three Cups of Deceit: How Greg Mortenson, Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way by Jon Krakauer

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cynthia ☮ ❤ ❀ I'm also very interested in finding an Epub for

Three Cups of Deceit: How Greg Mortenson, Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way by Jon Krakauer

Would appreciate it if anyone is willing to share a copy...

wolfgangr2006@aol.com

Three Cups of Deceit How Greg Mortenson, Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way (Kindle Single) by Jon Krakauer

message 2: by Clare (new)

Clare (clarereads) I got it free just by signing up but that was when the article first came out. I looked for it in my files but couldn't find it.

It totally made me feel betrayed by Mortenson.

Cynthia ☮ ❤ ❀ I know...my students collected money for his Pennies for Peace Program, and we did a huge interdisciplinary unit based on his work in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Poems were written, model schools were constructed, speeches were written and delivered to dedicate the model schools, etc. and we read the young adult version of Three Cups of Tea. I really want to read what Jon Krakauer has uncovered. The 60 Minutes segment did not shed a very positive light on Mr. Mortenson. I did find this interesting editorial in the NYT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/opi...

I hope I can find some who does have the epub of Three Cups of Deceit: How Greg Mortenson, Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way by Jon Krakauer.