Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Requesting reviews for my novel, Waitin On Hope

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Book (new)

Book (t_bookchick) | 14 comments Hi! My debut women's fiction novel, "Waiting On Hope," is being released this week. I was eally hoping to get a couple people to review it. I pasted the blurb below. You can also read an excerpt on my website. www.tmsouders.com Thanks!

Ten years ago, Lexie Dodson fled her home in rural Ohio, leaving behind a heartbroken brother and abandoning a devastated fiancé. While chasing her desire of a fast paced life in the city, and the obscurity of urban life, she is shaken to her very core by an act of violence that leaves her betrayed, broken, and pregnant—with nowhere to go but home.

Seeking refuge and facing gut wrenching decisions, she is confronted not only with the past she left behind, but also with a love that never died—a love waiting for something to stoke the flames.

message 2: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" | 33 comments I could read it and let you know what i think but wouldnt be able to do this straight away

message 3: by Book (new)

Book (t_bookchick) | 14 comments Stephanie wrote: "I would be happy to review Waiting On Hope, but we are only accepting ARC or other hard copies. If you have one available, let me know."

That would be great. I just reviewed my proof copy, so I think the paperback should be available this coming week. I'll send you a message when it is and get your contact info. Thanks!

message 4: by Book (new)

Book (t_bookchick) | 14 comments Jackie wrote: "I can do quick review of you want?
jackiepaulson8@gmail.com
http://thewritershelp.wordpress.com/"

That would be wondeful! Let me go on Smashwords and figure this coupon thing out (obviously I'm new at this) and I'll send you a coupon there so you can download whatever format you need.

message 5: by Book (new)

Book (t_bookchick) | 14 comments Sandra wrote: "I could read it and let you know what i think but wouldnt be able to do this straight away"

Sandra, I would love another review, I'll get you a coupon so you can download whatever fomat you need as well.

message 6: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" | 33 comments T.m. wrote: "Sandra wrote: "I could read it and let you know what i think but wouldnt be able to do this straight away"

Sandra, I would love another review, I'll get you a coupon so you can download whatever f..."

Thank you I have loaded it to my kindle which i am taking away with me soooo will read it as soon as i can, thank you for the coupon