Romantic Historical Fiction Lovers discussion

NOMINATED RHF TITLES > Lady MacBeth

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Monajem | 8 comments Is Susan King's Lady MacBeth on our list of recommended reads? I haven't been following the threads as closely as I would like and am also a Goodreads novice, so I don't remember or even know how to find out. I truly loved this book (although it's not really a happy story), and look forward to reading her latest, Queen Hereafter.

message 2: by Emery, GROUP FOUNDER (new)

Emery Lee (authoremerylee) | 900 comments Mod
Barbara wrote: "Is Susan King's Lady MacBeth on our list of recommended reads? I haven't been following the threads as closely as I would like and am also a Goodreads novice, so I don't remember or even know how t..."

Hi Barbara! We do not have this title. It looks very interesting but is there truly enough romance? It does not have to have an HEA but must have a compelling love story to fit our shelf. Let me know if it fits and I'll be glad to add it as your nomination.

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Monajem | 8 comments Hmm... It's hard to say. There is definitely a love story in there -- quite bittersweet, though, and I wouldn't call it the focus of the story, although it's definitely significant. I wish I had time to reread it and come up with a more useful opinion...