Reddit discussion

Ulysses
This topic is about Ulysses
Book Stuff > Ulysses Group Read

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John (jackcrumpet) | 2 comments Hey Redditors. We formed an r/books circle on Google+ yesterday (Google's burgeoning social network), and a group of us are going to tackle Ulysses together starting next week. We'll have modest weekly reading assignments, and check in every week to discuss our progress (Google+ makes it easy to do group chats, video conferencing, all kinds of geeky stuff). If anyone's interested, follow this link https://plus.google.com/1006628201221... and post a greeting on the page (you'll need a Google+ account - I have invites if necessary). Sometime in the next day or so I'll post a reading schedule there, and we'll figure out a day of the week to commune. Hope to see you over there! -john c.

message 2: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (jellopy) | 3 comments I tried to go to the link and it 404'd :(

message 3: by John (new)

John (jackcrumpet) | 2 comments Jenni wrote: "I tried to go to the link and it 404'd :("

Sorry Jenni, apparently I need to add you to my Books circle before people can see the page (still getting used to this google+ thing). So in order to find you there I need your name or email address. Or, if you're more comfortable, you can add me to a circle instead (my name is John Craske) and I'll find you that way.

message 4: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (jellopy) | 3 comments Ok! I am delayed but I added you to a circle! hopefully there's only you with that name! I am Jenni Pointon

message 5: by Denae (new)

Denae (whimsicalmeerkat) I'm not up for Ulysses right now, but let us know if you start something else! :)

message 6: by Jack (last edited Jul 24, 2011 12:46AM) (new) - added it

Jack (attackofjack) This idea was submitted nearly two weeks ago, when are we going to start? :) I'm anxious to begin, and don't want to go it alone.