Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

Author's Corner > Q&A with TC Booth author of MYSTIFIED

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Hi Everyone,

You can ask questions here to TC Booth author of Mystified.

Mystified by TC Booth

message 2: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Booth (tcbooth) | 7 comments Hello everyone.:) I researched the hierarchy of angels, jobs of angels, and stories of real encounters with angels while writing my story "Mystified". I took into account all that I learned about angels to shape the character Gabe and his interactions with the main character, Erin. Erin has the gift of spiritual sensitivity which draws Gabe to her world. I enjoyed writing this story and look forward to interacting with my readers about it.

message 3: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Booth (tcbooth) | 7 comments Meet the Characters

Erin Colley on life at school: I turned into my high school parking lot. My peaceful serenity was gone. The parking lot resembled a maze of adolescent madness as drivers cut each other off in order to claim the best parking spaces.

Gabe on feelings for Erin: "“You are very special Erin. You have evoked emotions in me that I have not known. You have challenged my intellect beyond any other. That is why I have to remain your guardian angel and protect you even from myself.” "

Tommy on his desire for Erin: "...You are not like the other girls. You are true to who you are. You don’t pretend to be something else to get people to like you. On top of all of that, you are beautiful.”"

Maggie on dressing for a party:
“"You know I don'’t dress to impress. Probably jeans....."

Keith on...himself: "“Don’t get carried away everyone. I’'m just a thoughtful person."” He grinned and winked at me. He got up and bounced over to the drums. "“Let’s get playing."”

message 4: by Colleen (new)

T.c. wrote: "Meet the Characters

Erin Colley on life at school: I turned into my high school parking lot. My peaceful serenity was gone. The parking lot resembled a maze of adolescent madness as drivers cut ..."

The characters sound awesome, I can't wait to read the book.

message 5: by Colleen (new)

HI TC,

I would totally be interested in reading Mystified!!

message 6: by Teeny (last edited Jul 26, 2011 12:15PM) (new)

Teeny (teenycarter) | 9 comments got it for kindle think ill give it a bash :)

message 7: by Colleen (last edited Jul 26, 2011 09:05PM) (new)

Thank you T.C. so much for sending me the code, I already started reading the book and I'm really enjoying it!!

message 8: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Booth (tcbooth) | 7 comments You're welcome. I am glad.

message 9: by Teeny (new)

Teeny (teenycarter) | 9 comments thanks so much, just finished it there. Its nice to see a ya book that gives out the purity and being true to yourself, plus everyone loves angels :)

message 10: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Booth (tcbooth) | 7 comments Thanks Teeny. :)

message 11: by Dory (new)

Dory (dory662) | 10 comments I would also be interested in reading your book :) I have found some great new authors just from joining this group.