WFL (Weirdo For Life) discussion

Weird Thoughts > Karishma's Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,444 (1444 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

message 1: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments WARNING: THE PLACE YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER IS LIFE-ALTERING. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN IN, YOU'RE FOREVER CHANGED.

Now that that's over with, hi:) hehe

So, I've got odd form of revenge. Like yesterday, my mom was annoying me so I was like 'I'm gonna go in her bathroom and steal her toilet paper. Then she'll be stuck there. Mwahahahaha!' Ik, pretty evil right? I thought so, too;)

message 2: by Nate (new)

Nate LOL that may work to your advantage someday. "Mum, give me the car keys and I'll hand over the toilet paper."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol what if one day she steals your toilet paper Karishma

message 4: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Lol I don't think she'd steal mine

You know those commercials where it's like "Real people, not actors!" I'm like 'I don't know you! How can I trust what you say to me??'

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I kno! My sister said that once and I thought about it and I was like "hey she's right"

message 6: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I actually screamed it at the TV. I have a problem with that. Yelling at it and flicking it

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my. Oh! Once when my brother was watching deal or no deal he was yelling at the tv....well he thought he was yelling at the lady but yea

message 8: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments ♪I've got some issues that nobody can see, and all of these emotions are pouring out of me...

message 9: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments So since crows 'gossip' about us, I think flies probably do the same thing. I was always suspicious of it. Like, when you try to kill them and you miss and then they buzz really loudly and it's scary and then they probably go and warn their family and are like "If you see that young girl BITE HER! Suck her blood!" I don't like insects:(

message 10: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Ooh except for the pretty ones, like butterflies:)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

...I bring them to the light for you. Its only right. This is the soundtrack to my life, soundtrack to my life..

message 12: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Karishma wrote: "So since crows 'gossip' about us, I think flies probably do the same thing. I was always suspicious of it. Like, when you try to kill them and you miss and then they buzz really loudly and it's sca..."

I thought flies only live for 24 hours. Oh and I don't like them either they're weird and nasty

message 14: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments :O Really? Well then I wouldn't waste my time killing them.. :( I just hate them. EW omg one time I saw a spider and I was like "Kill it!" and the woman was like "No, leave it, it's not bothering anyone. We're all friends in this house" or some crap like that. SMH ew!

I think I'm gonna write a little scene I was thinking of all day here. Lol so watch for that;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh scene story! Oh once I saw one at school! And I freaked out so bad and this guy was laughing at me and he picked it up and like brought it close to my face and I started to freak out more then he opened this one door and put it on the floor or something.

message 16: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments *jawdrop* Meanie! Some girl was like pointing at the floor and was like "Watch out!" and I was like "What??" and looked down but didn't see anything, and she was like "There's a spider" and I freaked and she laughed and was like "It was this close to your foot" and I had sandals on that day!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh I would've smacked the girl lol jk. Once I got sonscared cause it was a really creepy looking spider and i cried :I

message 18: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments You cried? Aww, Michelle:(

That girl hates me anyway, idk why. I thought we were cool this year but I still think deep down she hates me. *shrugs*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I kno what you mean. She's like one of those girls who you've done nothing to but she hates you for no reason that you know of.

message 20: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments So I was thinking of this friend I have who's a bit like Nate in the sense that he doesn't like for me to hug him, and random bits from yesterday were in my head and it just formed into this scene. Enjoy:) Oh and please excuse the writing style; lol I'm just getting it all out, not really thinking too much. Sorry

"So you two know each other?" The man in front of me furrowed his brows and moved his glass of champagne slightly between Drew and I, who were standing side by side.

"Yep," I said in a cheery tone while Drew shook his head and replied, "Sadly." I turned to look at Drew and said, "Shut up, you're glad you know me. We're best buddies." I tilted my face up and flashed him a ridiculously wide smile. His lips turned up on one side as he rolled his eyes and took a sip from his glass.

Laughing, the man introduced himself. "I'm Chris, Drew's friend." He held his hand out for a handshake, and I took it.

"So, Chris-" I was cut off by a woman shrieking. I looked past Chris' head to see what all the commotion was about. The woman was being reunited with her husband, who was dressed in a military uniform. She clutched to him, sobbing.

Tears were welling in my eyes now, but they wouldn't fall. I knew they wouldn't. This happens all the time; I see something sad and normal people would cry, but the tears just stay in my eyes, stubbornly not spilling over.

"You're not gonna cry, are you?" Drew said in a tone I recognized to be joking. Others would think he was being a jerk, but I knew he was just messing around.

"Shut up," I said, softly slapping his shoulder.

Then, an older woman I presumed to be the woman's mother brought a small baby girl to the couple. The woman loosened her grip on her husband and laughed shakily. Tears were streaming down her face, and as the husband held his daughter for the first time, tears fell from his eyes as well.

A new wave of emotion shot through me. I raised my hands to wipe my eyes so the tears wouldn't stay on the verge of falling, they'd just go back in my eyes, but Drew caught my wrists. Then, he said, "Karishma? I've got something to tell you..." His gaze dropped to the ground. He looked back up and said, "Claire and I aren't together anymore. She, she cheated on me." He looked like a sad little puppy left out in the rain, and I could swear his lip was trembling. My mouth fell open. Finally, the tears streamed down my cheeks. He took his thumbs and wiped my tears. Drew exhaled and released my arms. "Just kidding."

My eyebrows pulled together. "What?!" I slapped his shoulder hard this time, and yelled at him. "Why would you do that?!"

"Hey, easy, easy! You hate when you're about to cry but don't, so I just figured if I told you that, you'd cry. It worked, and everything's fine. No harm done."

My anger melted. "Awwwww Drewww!" I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. "You're so sweet:)"

"Do you see this?" Drew asked, directing it at Chris. "I make her cry and she still hugs me." He shook his head and sighed. "You just can't win with this girl." I giggled and pulled back. "This is why I can't be nice to you."

"Just admit it, you loooovvvveee meee:)"

"I'm not admitting to anything."

"So how long have you been together?" Chris asked.

"What?" Drew and I said simultaneously. We stepped away from each other. "No no no no no no no."

"We're not together," Drew said.

I sighed. "Why does everyone think we're dating? I don't get it."

Chris said, "Oh, well I just assumed-"

"You know what they say about assuming."

Okay I'm tired, and just a bit lazy, so this scene is done. I may elaborate later

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh good job. I liked it

message 22: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Thanks Shell:)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem :) so who is chris supposed to be?Just a friend of Drew's

message 24: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Idk, I guess so. Lol he's a random guy

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh random guy kinda like an extra in a movie!

message 26: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Yeah!

message 27: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Oh I had such a weird dream. Like my relatives who live near were at my house(cousins and their kids), but my cousin's wife (my cousin wasn't here though) was ransacking my room looking for all my real jewelry. I was like screaming and biting her and I called my cousin and my dad talked to him so idk what he said to him, but at the end, when she found this whole box of it, se showed it to my uncle, her father in law, I was crying and he was telling me she's going to have to buy me a whole new box worth. I didn't get why I was the only one fighting her and everyone else wasn't helping me

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow that's the weird dream. It's kinda creepy too in a way. Ooh search up what it means online my sister does that. She goes to a dream
Dictionary or something. Lol yea. Oh wait did you cry?

message 29: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Oooh okay. And idk why I was crying, I guess just bc I spent so much time trying to keep her away from my stuff and she still ended up getting to it

message 30: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Okay first of all, it said 'forecast of today: your dream will come true' Scary but I don't believe that. Second, the key words I typed in didn't work

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No then it means nothing! Cause this one lady who's really good with dreams and stuff said that if you cry then nothing bad or anything will happen. She said kinda like you washed it away with your tears or something like that.

message 32: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments To dream that you are protecting someone or something, suggests that you are putting up an emotional wall or barrier between you and others around you. Consider who or what you are protecting for clues as to what aspect of your own self you are afraid of letting out and letting others know. 

^^^That's what a site said, and it sounded right

Really? Then yay!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea and a relative of mine had asked her something before and it came true. So I think it might be right. But idk I don't always pay attention to my dreams lol

message 34: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments "I shake it for money"<----I think that's officially the weirdest thing someone's said to me. Yeah, I hang with a weird crowd

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I think everyone in this group does. But yea that is something weird to say

message 36: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Ooh, he's hot I wonder what his dad looks like

message 37: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments So you know how it's like The red button is NEVER good? I'm going to mess with some 'evil' people so when they go to press the button, something's gonna pop out and hug them

message 38: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments A drop of water was sliding down the inside of my water bottle and it looked like it was crying

message 39: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I'm bored, and since I can do whatever I want on this thread I think I will. Umm I thought I could do whatever I wanted on the weekends (to a reasonable extent) but I was wrong about that. And There were brownies at the tailgate last night! BROWNIES! :'(

I wanna switch out of one of my classes, bc there's like no one I wanna talk to in there. They're all my brother's friends, and like the 5 other juniors in there I don't really talk to unless certain other ppl are around, and I just don't like it. Plus, no one is in my lunch. I mean NO ONE. I sit with one girl bc I dont wanna sit by myself, so if she's not here that day I'm screwed. And some of Cohen's friends (the ones that I never really liked anyway) are like around the table I sit at so I dont like it.

I should so start a journal. Like not on here but in life

message 40: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Oh and it's really nice out, at least I like it. Its a powerful wind, and it feels good. But then I thought 'if it's this windy here, think about what it's like at the coast:(' so yeah:/

message 41: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I wanna do something but idk what, but just something to show my mom something. She's like 'You can't go outside, there's bad ppl' and whatever, and it's not like I live in some sketchy neighborhood. I'm just curious to see her reaction to whatever the thing I'd do is. But I'm not gonna do anything of course

If you're angry, should you listen to happy songs to make you happy? I just thought of this bc I have an Angry songs playlist, and it's full of songs I listen to when I'm angry or whatever (there's only like 4 songs lol bc Idk what songs I could use that are angry). But I just use the angry playlist till im tired of it

message 42: by Nate (new)

Nate *Knock Knock*
Is anyone allowed on this thread or is this by invite only?

Anyway it's my opinion that angry songs only fuels the anger...err maybe thats just me.

message 43: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments It's invite only. Get out. JK but I have to tell you something Nate. I feel like our friendship is ruined. But I do see what you're saying with the fuel the anger, but I feel like I'd be annoyed to listen to happy songs while I'm all grr

message 44: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Next time I have to call Tech support and I get an Indian person who claims to be 'Kevin', I'm going to start speaking Hindi and see what he does

message 45: by Nate (new)

Nate really, what'd I don now? ...c'est la vie

message 46: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments I wonder if it's weird that like whenever someone says something, my mind always has a comeback. Even if it's totally lame. Like

Person: "Writing is stupid"
Thoughts: You're stupid.

Do you get what I mean? Of course not, you're a computer thread. But anyways, still. *shrugs* I dunno, but whatever

message 47: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments Nate wrote: "really, what'd I don now? ...c'est la vie"

You didn't do anything, it's just I feel like I might subconsciously be jerky to you. There's this guy I met that kinda reminded me of you, but then I got to know him and was like "Nope, Nate wouldn't be like that" so now if I ever talk to him I'm just a jerk to him bc he gets on my nerves. I mean idc how attractive you are, if you've got an annoying personality, I'm not going to like you

So in advance, sorry if I'm like mean to you or anything

message 48: by Nate (new)

Nate LOL Good to know.

& I'm the same way, you could be drop dead gorgeous but if you lack a personality or your a total annoyance I'm not going to pay you much mind.

message 49: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 900 comments This guy was both. Like he didn't have a personality but at the same time he was annoying, if that makes sense

Will you do me a favor? Let me tell you a joke

Knock knock

message 50: by Nate (new)

Nate seriously? lol

who the hells at the door?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29