One-On-One Roleplays! discussion

All about yourself > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana, Head Moderator and Creator of this group ;D. Yaay =))) (((= (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) | 102 comments Mod
We wanna know more about you, so you can introduce yourself here!

message 2: by Ana, Head Moderator and Creator of this group ;D. Yaay =))) (((= (new)

Name: Ana-Maria but you can call me Ana
Date of Birth: July the 3rd, 1997
Place of Birth: Bucharest, Romania
Current Location: Bucharest, Romania
Hobbies: reading, writing, chatting, listening to music, singing, drawing, hanging out with friends
Favorite colors: all
Favorite flowers: all
Favorite shows: The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Brainiac, Discovery's "Haunted", Ghost Whisperer, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Moonlight
Favorite films: The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Alice In Wonderland, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Something Borrowed, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Chronicles Of Narnia, Avatar, Ice Age, Grown Ups, Nanny McPhee, Bridge To Terabithia, Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants, High School Musical, Charlotte's Web
Favorite site: Goodreads, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Tumblr, WeHeartIt
Favorite singers/bands: Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Sky Ferreira, Green Day, Florence And The Machine, The Kills, Tiffany Giardina, Alexander Rybak
Favorite actors/actresses: Emma Watson, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Kristen Stewart, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Anna Kendrick, Ashley Greene, Christian Serratos, Nikki Reed
Favorite books: Way too many!!!
Favorite authors: Way too many!!!
Favorite genres: fantasy, romance - generally YA books

I think that's kinda all about me. If I remember something, I'll just edit this post :D

-Ana*Peace.Love.Happiness*~

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Name: Kenji.
Current Location: USA.
Hobbies: Drawing manga/anime, playing video games, acting, reading, watching anime, writing, cosplaying.
Favourite Colours: Purple, black, red, blue.
Favourite Flowers: I dunno.
Favourite Shows: Anime mainly. I also like Cake Boss, Next Food Network Star, Cupcake Wars.
Favourite Films: Ponyo, Kiki, Pokemon movies, I have more but I don't feel lke naming them all right now.
Favourite Site: www.goodreads.com www.animefreak.tv and www.devaintart.com
Favourite Singers/Bands: Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Fahrenheit, Buono, An Cafe, 3Oh3, Avril Lavigne, Selena Gomez, Cee Lo Green and Beverly Mcclellan.
Favourite Actors/Actresses: I dunno. If voice actors for anime count then I have a bunch!
Favourite Books: Manga mainly.
Favourite Authors: To many to name, just look at my profile and I have most of them listed there.
Favourite Genres: Fantasy, action, romance, si-fi, mecha((big fighting robots)), comedy, yuri((gay girls)) and yaoi((gay guys))
Least Favourite Genres: Ecchi((M rated kind of stuff)).

message 4: by Ana, Head Moderator and Creator of this group ;D. Yaay =))) (((= (new)

{Kenji}_-Dat-Cosplayer-_ wrote: "Name: Kenji.
Current Location: USA.
Hobbies: Drawing manga/anime, playing video games, acting, reading, watching anime, writing, cosplaying.
Favourite Colours: Purple, black, red, blue.
Fav..."

Thanks for joining, Kenji! And welcome to the group :)

-Ana.(:

message 5: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) No prob!

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 46 comments Name: PyroLily, Pyro
Date of Birth: November 17th, 1995
Place of Birth: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Current Location: Oregon, USA
Hobbies: reading, writing, listening to music, singing, drawing, dancing, watching tv, plus some
Favorite colors: all
Favorite flowers: roses
Favorite shows: The Vampire Diaries, Ghost Whisperer, Nikita, Make It Or Break It, Hellcats, Bones, The Mentalist, How I Met Your Mother, plus
Favorite films: Harry Potter, Alice In Wonderland, Kung Fu Panda, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Chronicles Of Narnia, Whip It, Twiligh Saga, plus
Favorite site: Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Netflix
Favorite singers/bands: Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Muse, Paramore, The Kills, Sugarland, Miranda Lambert, Pussycat Dolls, plus
Favorite actors/actresses: Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder
Favorite books: You really don't want to get into that with me
Favorite authors: Don't get me started
Favorite genres: YA and more

message 7: by Ana, Head Moderator and Creator of this group ;D. Yaay =))) (((= (new)

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ wrote: "Name: PyroLily, Pyro
Date of Birth: November 17th, 1995
Place of Birth: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Current Location: Oregon, USA
Hobbies: reading, writing, listening to music, si..."

Welcome here, PyroLily! And thanks for joining (=

-Ana.=)

message 8: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 2 comments Name: Soulless
Date of Birth: February 5th
Place of Birth: Queens, New York
Current Location: Valley Stream, New York
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, playing the piano,viola, cello and violin, singing, hangin' out with my buddies, playing video games
Favorite colors: Any shade of blue
Favorite flowers: Roses
Favorite shows: Skins(Uk version), Degrassi, That 70's show, SpongeBob, George Lopez, My Wife and Kids, The Nanny, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, The Looney Tunes Show
Favorite Films: Cellular, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Little Fockers, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Rio, Children of the Corn, Ratatouille
Favorite Site: Goodreads, Facebook, Youtube
Favorite singers/bands: Three Days Grace, Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies, P!nk, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Fireflight, Gwen Stefani, Eminem, Drake, One Republic, 30 Seconds To Mars, Justin Timberlake, Art of Dying, Adam Lambert, Avril Lavinge, Switchfoot and many many more
Favorite actors/actresses: Taylor Lautner, Ian Somerhalder, Alex Pettyfer
Favorite books: A lot....
Favorite authors: Too many to name
Favorite genres: Fiction and YA

message 9: by Ana, Head Moderator and Creator of this group ;D. Yaay =))) (((= (new)

♫♪Soulless Loner♪♫ wrote: "Name: Soulless
Date of Birth: February 5th
Place of Birth: Queens, New York
Current Location: Valley Stream, New York
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, playing the piano,vi..."

Thanks for joining, and welcome to the group!

-Ana.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Name: Aurora
Date of Birth: Octorber 4th
Place of Birth: Colorado Springs
Current Location: Middle of no where Utah
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, singing, acting, Sometimes dancing even though I am not very good.
Favorite colors: Any shade of blue or purple
Favorite flowers: Lilies and Gardenias
Favorite shows: Royal Pains, Teen Wolf (not as lame as it sounds), What about Brian?, Criminal Minds, Whose Line is it Anyway? and more...
Favorite Films: (In no particular order) Ratatouille, Star Trek (new one), Thor, Pride and Prejugdice (A&E version no other can beat it, I don't care what anyone else says, this one blows all of the others out of the water, because it's exactly like the book. I've read it.) and more...just to lazy to think of any more.
Favorite Site: Goodreads, Facebook, Youtube
Favorite singers/bands: Owl City, Bruno Mars, Micheal Buble, there's more I just can't think today....OH! and because I'm a theater geek I love showtunes!
Favorite books: haha you want me to name all of them?
Favorite authors: Brandon Mull, Jane Austen, more.
Favorite genres: Fantasy, Romance, Fiction.

message 11: by Ana, Head Moderator and Creator of this group ;D. Yaay =))) (((= (new)

Aurora *the self-conscious one* wrote: "Name: Aurora
Date of Birth: Octorber 4th
Place of Birth: Colorado Springs
Current Location: Middle of no where Utah
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, singing, acting, Sometim..."

Thanks for joining. Welcome!

-Ana.

message 12: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ Whoah thts lots to fill out!
But hi, I'm Mia and I like to RP! =D

message 13: by Ana, Head Moderator and Creator of this group ;D. Yaay =))) (((= (new)

♫☺weird person/dorkl!!! a.k.a Mia☻♥ wrote: "Whoah thts lots to fill out!
But hi, I'm Mia and I like to RP! =D"

no problem! thanks for joining and welcome :)

-Ana.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello name's Zander.