Stephenie Meyer Fans discussion

HELP is needed here

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (yasmin_miki) | 8 comments im happy i found a whole group that feels the same way i feel not about the saga or the host seperatly but about
the amazing person behind all of this

PLEASE if anybody found a book that was near
as good as steph's books let me know
im REALLY tired of trying alot of books and
hv to FORCE myself 2 finish it

message 2: by Deda (new)

Deda | 1 comments I love love love Stephenie Meyer! And I 2 feelt that no books could compare with hers. But maybe U should try Lauren Kates Fallen series: Fallen, Torment and Passion..!?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yasmin wrote: "im happy i found a whole group that feels the same way i feel not about the saga or the host seperatly but about
the amazing person behind all of this

I have had half a dozen people tell me this book or that book was even better! HA! I was so disgusted when I read their recommendations as they didn't even come close. I seriously doubt there will ever be another book that comes close to Twilight unless she manages to finish Midnight Sun. Keep praying that she can do it. Even if its $50.00 book I will buy it.

message 4: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (yasmin_miki) | 8 comments sigh- i feel the same way ,hope she gets to finish the soul & the seeker 2012 as promised
and hopfully earlyyyy 2012

message 5: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (yasmin_miki) | 8 comments ill try fallen and some ppl suggested poison study
but -correct me if im wrong- it seemed a bit 2d
and the romance a bit dull