Sword Of Truth discussion

the first three books

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 8 comments this is for any one who has read the first three books at least untill I finish the fourth

message 2: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 8 comments anybody here?

message 3: by Todd (new)

Todd (thetodd) | 9 comments That we are!

message 4: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 8 comments we can talk about the fourth one now that i have finished it and why doesn't hardly anybody post?

message 5: by Todd (new)

Todd (thetodd) | 9 comments Well I have not started the 4th book yet as I have gotten into Political books since its elections season. If you interested check out Ron Paul's Revolution, great views and a great book.

message 6: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 8 comments I don't follow politics cause the only contact with anything that we have is the radio

message 7: by Todd (new)

Todd (thetodd) | 9 comments You have the internet which is the best source for anything that anyone has ever had.

message 8: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 8 comments no i dont have the internet at home im doing this from school

message 9: by Todd (new)

Todd (thetodd) | 9 comments Ouch that hurts, you should at least get Dial-up, you can get it for only $5 per month.

message 10: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 8 comments live with grandparents and only have one phone line

message 11: by Pheonix (new)

Pheonix (pheonixeyes) | 5 comments What you like to discuss???

message 12: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 8 comments books and games and RPs

message 13: by Pheonix (new)

Pheonix (pheonixeyes) | 5 comments What do you like about the series so far??

message 14: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha (lylathewicked) | 20 comments I need to read the 4th still, I haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet.

Which book out of the first 4 was the most intense to you? For me it was Stone of Tears. At one point I had to put it down for a month because I kept seeing a vision of the chick getting torn in half and her intestines on her face and that knowledge of betrayal.

message 15: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 98 comments OMG! I completely forgot that! When did it happen???

message 16: by Tabatha (last edited Jan 30, 2012 04:19PM) (new)

Tabatha (lylathewicked) | 20 comments Masha wrote: "OMG! I completely forgot that! When did it happen???"
At the sisters temple place, killed by the sisters of the dark.

Stone of Tears...

message 17: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 98 comments Oh yeah, now it's coming back to me. I forgot how much graphic violence is in this series.

message 18: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha (lylathewicked) | 20 comments Masha wrote: "Oh yeah, now it's coming back to me. I forgot how much graphic violence is in this series."

Yeah, it's awesome though!

message 19: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 98 comments That it is.

To me Princess Violet losing her tongue was more graphic. But she really is a despicable human being, even though she's so young. You'll see her again and she doesn't get any nicer.

message 20: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha (lylathewicked) | 20 comments Masha wrote: "That it is.

To me Princess Violet losing her tongue was more graphic. But she really is a despicable human being, even though she's so young. You'll see her again and she doesn't get any nicer."

Should I be scared? LOL Yeah I need to get on reading that. Maybe my friend will buy it for me for my birthday. <3

message 21: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha (lylathewicked) | 20 comments Dany wrote: "Tabatha, I'm thinking Stone of Tears was my favorite book of the series. This really is the most exciting series I've read and I've read several. You have a lot to look forward to. What did you thi..."

I like Denna so I didn't mind that. Nathan is okay. I think that collar junk stinks; it would suck not to be able to use your magic.

message 22: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Wendt | 15 comments Todd wrote: "Well I have not started the 4th book yet as I have gotten into Political books since its elections season. If you interested check out Ron Paul's Revolution, great views and a great book."

Another great book by Dr. Paul is "End the Fed"

message 23: by Herbert (new)

Herbert (novelnemisus) | 75 comments I would not recommend these novels for anybody under the age of, can handle it. I love all of the mord sith.

message 24: by Herbert (new)

Herbert (novelnemisus) | 75 comments I will tell everybody what happens at the end of Soul of the Fire, the fifth in the series. It ends then your on to Faith of the Fallen, the sixth. (: Sorry for the major spoiler there.