Hogwarts RP Group discussion

Important Info > Suggestions/ Questions?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

we need more members! I invited my friends who like Harry Potter, but thats all, its perfect!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ANYONE WANT TO RP!!!???!!!???

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

YEA!?!??!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Where????

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What house are you in?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hufflepuff

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, umm what about Great Hall?!?!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Ok, I think every rp should be on the same day and there should be a topic saying what day it is and what events are on that day. These days aren't are regular 24 hours days, they will be counted by roleplay. Whenever the roleplay seems to be coming to an end for a day that will be the end of a day. Do you kinda understand what I mean?

message 10: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Christina Beasley | 239 comments Mod
Are there still Death Eaters now?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Yes, Kate/Hannah as headmistress that would be your job

Christina yes, but not lord voldemort, more like followers who are seeking revenge on all students of hogswart... some of the students or teachers can be death eaters in disguise

message 12: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Christina Beasley | 239 comments Mod
Ok(:

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Yes, Kate/Hannah as headmistress that would be your job

Christina yes, but not lord voldemort, more like followers who are seeking revenge on all students of hogswart... some of the students o..."

Oh, so proffesor darleys head mistress? That works for me, should I create a topic or something? And what about the already existing roleplays, do those count or ...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Maybe we should start the year from the sorting to the great feast to the first day of classes, but we can keep all old roleplays and refer to them as whats going to happen. Just for orginizations sake as well days with important events on them.

(sorry if all the ideas are overwhelming)

message 15: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) I think that we should have like a summer ball too, so then we don't have to wait for the Yule Ball, which i really want to happen right now! XD

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Haha, I tried to have a spring ball in another group and it took about 2 months to plan.