Literary Exploration discussion

Authors, Books & Series > Before I Go To Sleep

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael, Mod Prometheus (new)

Michael (knowledgelost) | 1255 comments Mod
I recently read a fantastic new book called Before I Go to Sleep, has anyone else read it?

message 2: by Parsa (new)

Parsa | 68 comments I read it past week for another group's July challenge. It was pretty interesting. It wasnt entirely unpredictable but still gripping. Though there was still something about the writing that bugged me. Every now and then it just slipped away, I can not really explain it. :/

What did u think about it?

message 3: by Jeni (new)

Jeni Jones I got a proof copy of this a while before it was released and didn't find it all that gripping. Mainly because it was a similar plot to a Point Horror book I read as a young teen (I can't remember the author/title, however!) with a similar twist. I was surprised with how popular it's been since its release and the number of good reviews it's got. Not for me, sorry! Readable, but not out-of-this world :)

message 4: by Michael, Mod Prometheus (new)

Michael (knowledgelost) | 1255 comments Mod
It was a lot better than what I expected, I never knew much about it. I was thinking it would be 50 first dates in book form, but it really did play out how valuable memories are.

message 5: by Parsa (new)

Parsa | 68 comments Knowledge Lost wrote: "It was a lot better than what I expected, I never knew much about it. I was thinking it would be 50 first dates in book form, but it really did play out how valuable memories are."

I remembered 50 first dates too when I started reading it :)