We LoveFilm discussion

Original Films > Remember Me

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Davina, The Modster (new)

Davina D. | 693 comments Mod
Rose, welcome to our group! I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

I've seen Remember Me. It stars Robert Pattison, the guy from Twilight and some other fairly known actors I can't recall now.

I'm not the biggest Pattison fan, but I remember enjoying this. It was so heart breaking to realize that the building he was standing in on 09.11.01 was the World Trade Centre.

Really brought back some horrible memories of that day.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments I'm not a big Robert Pattison fan so no wonder I never saw the film.

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments What is the movie about?

Melanie (Moviemavengal) (moviemavengal) | 26 comments Robert Pattinson plays a troubled young man, and his harsh business man father is played by Pierce Brosnan. Pattinson's character assists a friend in a bar fight and gets busted by the police. As revenge, he pursues the daughter of the cop who roughed him up. Then, things get complicated. ;)

It's less about the romance really, and what lingers for me is the relationship with the father, and his younger sister and the family tragedy of what happened to his older brother.

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 867 comments Sounds like an interesting movie. I might have to look into this one.