Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

2011 Group Read Archive > August Group Read Suggestions: Hero is a criminal or on the wrong side of the law

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9734 comments Mod
Please nominate books for our August book discussion. The theme is criminal, outlaw, or heroes who are on the wrong side of the law. I will post the poll on or after the 16th (next Saturday).

message 2: by Debbie (last edited Jul 09, 2011 03:42PM) (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments How about Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3) by Pamela Clare . The hero is serving a life without parole sentence for murder. It's also book #3 of a series, but the theme is what you are looking for. I've also already read it awhile back.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (messybar) Love your suggestion Debbie. It's the next book I have to tackle in the that series.
I would also like to nominate The Touch Of Fire by Linda Howard. Historical hero is the subject of a man hunt, resulting in him being an outlaw on the run.

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise | 14 comments The Winter Rose Hero had taken someone else's identity and is a murderer, thief ,mob boss turn of the century London. He is very very bad, but oh so good :) It is a sequel to The Tea Rose

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

The poll is up for the August group read. I added Dangerous Passion as my nomination.

The poll will close on August 23rd.

Thanks for those who made nominations.

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

We have a tie between Dangerous Passion and Winter Rose. Please vote in the run-off poll, which will close July 29.

http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/51...

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Dangerous Passion won the poll for the August book discussion.