Quilt, Read, Eat, Sleep.... What Else Is There? discussion

Do you have a Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (new)

Tanya #TeacherReader | 90 comments Hi all,

I have narrowed my search for a new sewing machine to either a Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0 or the brand new Pfaff Ambition 1.5...The dilemma is which to choose and the 4.0 is twice as much as the 1.5. I am looking for owners I can ask questions! Please refer me to anyone you know!

Thanks!
Tanya

message 2: by Debby (new)

Debby (debeke) | 1 comments Hi Tanya - I just joined this group - so I just read you email. I recently bought a 4.0 and I love it. Do you have a specific question about it? My I ask what price you see for the 4.0 - I got mine on sale and I traded in a machine, nowhere in my paperwork have I seen the original price! (LOL) - Debby

message 3: by Tanya (new)

Tanya #TeacherReader | 90 comments Hi Debby, Welcome. I decided not to buy the 4.0, but instead bought the new Pfaff Ambition 1.5. My Pfaff dealer had the 4.0 for $1999--as the trade in price, but they never require a trade in! The one I bought was only $1039, so almost half the price, a big difference. I was a little intimidated by the 4.0 because it had so many bells and whistles & because of the price. I was used to sewing on a 40 year old Bernina, so bells and whistles are new to me! But I love my new machine and I'm glad you are happy too! Tanya