The Middle discussion

Chatting! (Off & On + Random Stuff)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 354 (354 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok! This space is for any chat WHATSOEVER! Talk about you're crushes, your weekend plans, and even the hobo down your street! ANYTHING! Be yourself!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome....lol.....hey kathryn, do you wanna become a moderator on here?

message 3: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments Hey guys!!

message 4: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments How are you??

message 5: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments I'm in heaven with my ice cream. *sigh*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky! You have ice cream while I have to wait for all these guests to arrive at my house :/

message 7: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments Yeah I know how you feel.
I hate that. And you can't even touch the deserts your mom made for the guests. They can live without one but noooooo don't touch it.
And my mom puts extra to where it always looks full but noooooo guests are here you are not aloud to touch or sit down and only serve them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! Sorry, I was out of town and couldn't get on GoodReads! How you guys doing? Ice cream rocks btw!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so all of you guys I am adding to be moderators! I am not letting anyone else, so yep!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for joining! I really appreciate it! :D!

Peeta Mellark Lover | 4 comments so i have a hobo on my street who likes to eat apples jk

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay?

Golf camp. It's really fun until you realize that pretty much everyone is at least two years younger than you.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hobos are cool....:).....Golf with a person two years younger=suckish

message 14: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments I have never played golf

message 15: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea I played virtual golf once. Does that count? xD I got like really tired after three holes though.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 12, 2011 09:19PM) (new)

YES! I got a 53 at the really super hard course I take camp at!!! I got 2 pars!!

Um, virtual golf doesn't count. But miniature golf does ;)

Oh, and there's one other kid who's my age. But they're all guys except for me and my sister! It's ridiculous!

And dude, I play 9 holes every scorching afternoon for 5 days in a row. That's 45 holes total... and they're really long ones.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched Happy Gilmore on Sunday and that was about a guy who had a bad temper and played golf. It was really super funny!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I've heard of that movie! Never seen it, though.

Peeta Mellark Lover | 4 comments golf is fun like mini golf haha

message 20: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea Mini-golf is pretty fun, but I always lose. ;_;

Virtual golf was actually kind of hard. There was a screen, and you have an actual bag of golf clubs and you would hit a golf ball at this screen and somehow it would calculate where your ball would go on the actual course. I think the course I picked was called Pebble Beach...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Pebble Beach is a super expensive country club in Northern California. My dad's been, but I've never been.

I still don't consider it golfing...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched the premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 with my cousin on Thursday night! It was absolutely the BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!! The book was a lot better though! It was soo sad! I cried so much...JK Rowling you are the best author ever! :)

message 23: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments Oh my gosh lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see it!!!!

message 24: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea I've never gotten into Harry Potter. I was considering reading it, since it seems like it's EVERYWHERE I go lately. =P

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

You really should Whitlea! It's more than Twilight because they're actually GOOD books! No not good, GREAT!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I realize this isn't a group about Harry Potter, but I think, even though the series ended beautifully, that J.K. Rowling could make another series about the next generation=their kids. Just something to think about J.K. Rowling if you ever see this.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that if JKR writes a spinoff it should be about Teddy Lupin. I mean, what if he found the Resurection stone Harry dropped in the forest?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg.... That would be perfect!!!

message 29: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments No.

message 30: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 58 comments Then the whole series would be ruined. I hate that. When an author makes spinoff series from an original. It's never as good as the original. Plus the Harry Potter series is amazing and a spinoff will kill the series.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe so. I thought the first spinoff to Percy Jackson was good though, but I guess if you did it off of Harry Potter it would kill the series.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

You would never know unless she did it. And Zoha, that's my opinion. Maybe I think it's a good idea. But that doesn't mean you have to agree. But it also doesn't mean you have to completely bash the idea, either.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicely said

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Why thank you. I pride myself with debate. I am a Ravenclaw daughter of Athena, after all ;)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

can you sort me kat? I just wanna know before i get on pottermore.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

C'mon, Rose...

"Take it... Take it..."

Lol. See what I did there?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

i got hufflepuff!!!!!awesome i knew it was gonna happen, im that kinda girl ya know!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Hufflepuff's cool! They're particularly good finders! LOL.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

ya im a total softie, but can be strong willed at times so that was perfect!!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. And Hufflepuffs are loyal and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

true. :D

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. ;)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Kat, have you ever heard of Septimus Heap or read them? If you have I need to ask you a question...:D

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm... never heard of them, sorry. I'm guessing they're books, though?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah they're books, nevermind then.

message 48: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett | 54 comments Hey All:) What's up?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

hey yalllllllll! going to a tennis tournament, and prob gonna get my butt kicked becuz it's ca kids im playing with. THEY ARE SOOOOO GOOD.

message 50: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett | 54 comments Well good luck and have fun

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8