Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Who has Bought their Tickets for Part 2?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Caitlin (last edited Jul 08, 2011 03:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Caitlin Today we bought our tickets to see part 2 at midnight in 3D. Also we bought eyeshadow (red and yellow,there is a youtube video showing you how to do it) and fingernail polish (red, yellow, and black) to be HP decked out at for the night!

message 2: by Drew (new)

Drew Lucky. I hope I can get tickets for it. I am sooooo excited. And, I got green and silver fingernail polish!

Juliet I'm going 2morrow to get them. Are you seeing it in 2d or 3d?

Caitlin Juliet wrote: "I'm going 2morrow to get them. Are you seeing it in 2d or 3d?"

3D, Which do you plan to see?

Heather Totally!!!! 3D midnight, too bad I missed out on the imax tickets!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

sold out where I live

Sierra amazing but unsurprising, garrett
Got mine! going on july 16
Sockkitty, ihave an entire out fit and hairdo for Hermione to wear to the movie

Candis I got mine, last seats for the 2D for the midnight premiere showing, so excited!!

Allen ABH Im getting mine,hard to believe its over.Lets make this the HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!

Juliet Caitlin wrote: "Juliet wrote: "I'm going 2morrow to get them. Are you seeing it in 2d or 3d?"

3D, Which do you plan to see?"

idk yet....my brother's paying!

Gabriel I went to the premire! I went with friends and watched the stars go by! People were even crying!

Juliet I am so unbelievably jealous right now!!!!!!! was it AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Gabriel Juliet wrote: "I am so unbelievably jealous right now!!!!!!! was it AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!"

It was amazing. Although the woman next to me kept weeping and talking Spaniash. J.K. Rowling looked lovely, as did all the other women, with the possible expection of Helena Bonham-Carter.

Juliet Gabriel wrote: "Juliet wrote: "I am so unbelievably jealous right now!!!!!!! was it AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!"

It was amazing. Although the woman next to me kept weeping and talking Spaniash. J.K. Rowling looked lovely, ..."

lol, I might have cried too, I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Aoife=] I HAVE BEST CHOICE EVER!!!!

Caitlin Aoife=] wrote: "I HAVE BEST CHOICE EVER!!!!"

???

Cassie HAD MY 3D TICKETS FOR THE MIDNIGHT PREMIERE FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS NOW? :D

Jasmine I just got my tickets for the midnight premiere!!!

message 19: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

Danielle Me to!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I was afraid I wouldn't get to see it at first because my family and I are going on vacation at that time, but it ends up my cousin is going to the midnight premire and invited me along. Yay!!! This will be my first midnight showing I've ever been to. That is another reason I was scared, because my dream is to attend a midnight premire of harry potter. Last movie I saw it the evening it came out and half-blood prince I saw several days before it offically hit theaters. You would think I would be content with that. Oh well I guess I want to experience that craze that everyone else feels at midnight before the movie shows. Anyways as probably everyone can tell I'm super excited.

Bianca 3D midnight premire, George street sydney !! anyone else there ?

Nichole I got tickets for a Double Dose meaning I will see Part 1 around 9pm Wednesday night and then see the midnight premiere for part 2. I also bought a t-shirt to wear to the movie and it features Harry Potter, and Lord Voldemort having a face off, with the elder wand between them. I'm so stoked and can not wait for the movie. :D

Gabriel Got my ticket!

Aoife=] Caitlin wrote: "Aoife=] wrote: "I HAVE BEST CHOICE EVER!!!!"

???"

=] i meant best choice i've ever made. cant wait AAHHHHH

Caitlin Has anyone else bought tickets and is anyone dressing up/doing make-up/ doing their nails for it?

Aizel bought mine just last night! so damn excited. im excited and scared to see it. can't believe this is the end. :(

message 27: by Drew (new)

Drew Bought mine in 3D!!!!

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ bought mine with three of my friends! we have a Harry Potter party every year and go to see the midnight premire and dress up like the characters [im always Hermione cuz i look too much like her] and try in vain to make butterbeer and cauldrom cakes [though those didnt turn out bad]. best time ever! Harry Potter brings us all together! huzzah! lol XDXDXD

message 29: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti Me and my friends are going as Death Eaters

Caitlin ☺✌Proud☮♥ wrote: "bought mine with three of my friends! we have a Harry Potter party every year and go to see the midnight premire and dress up like the characters [im always Hermione cuz i look too much like her] a..."

How do you make butter-beer and cauldron cakes?

Jennifer MEEE! So excited!!! My Imax theater is having a quiz and scavenger hunt before the movie too which is so much fun!!!!!!

message 32: by Anne (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne I bought mine a couple days ago and can't wait!!!

Mikayla Hill I will go but havent bought the tickets i plan to see it saturday afternoon

Mikayla Hill i can't wait either! Im sad that its the last one though :(

message 35: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti IM GOING TOMORROW!!!!!!

April I not only have tickets for HP7 Part 2, but here in Memphis they are holding a film festival all day Thursday. I'm going to watch all the movies back to back in the theater as they are supposed to be seen. My sister and I have our "Prefect" badges for all day access. I can't wait!

message 37: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti nice

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) i got the ticket LONGG time ago rite now im in NYC camping out at a famous movie theater and waiting!! the stars might MIGHT! come!!!

message 39: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti MIGHT?

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) idk! i think there gonna be in london...

message 41: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti awwww....i wanted my Emma Watson autograph.... :(

Barbara VA I bought them online the afternoon they went on sale. Got the e-mail and within minutes I was only able to get the last 3 reserved seats at my theater for the midnight showing. We are going 2D, I want to concentrate on the movie, will see 3D next showing!

message 43: by Arti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arti im going to 2D too

Caitlin Tonight is the night!

Meagan Only 7 more hours!!!!!

Lucinda My life will officially come to and end when this is over!

Allie So, um, not having finished the series (I only read the first book last winter, and until last week I had left Order of the Phoenix off in the middle), and because my friends were about to drag me to the midnight release...

I read Deathly Hallows for the first time today.

Uh-huh. All in one gulp.

Looking forward to seeing that fabulous ending onscreen at midnight. <3

Caroline C. I BOUGHT THEM FOR MIDNIGHT GOIN TONIGHT ONLY 3 MORE HOURS!!!! AND THEN HARRY POTTER IS OVER FOR ME BUT TO BE HONEST HARRY POTTER WILL NEVER BE OVER IT WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!!! WOOHOO CANT WAIT!!

Caroline C. ONLY ONE MORE HOUR AND IM LEAVIN TO PICK UP MY FRIEND AND OFF TO THE THEATERS!

Caroline C. AND LOL I BOUGHT MY TICKETS 2 WEEKS AGO JUST TO MAKE SURE I GET THEM IN TIME LOL SORRY IM WRITEN SO MUCH IM JUST SOOOO EXITED!!

« previous 1