Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Who should be the cast for Vampire Academy Movie?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kira (last edited Jul 07, 2011 11:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kira Who do you think should play the characters in the Vampire Academy movie? Post it here.

masbil mohamud alex pettyfer should definitely play Jace

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I made a list for this. Who I thought my dream cast should be for V.A.

Check it out here http://www.listal.com/list/vampire-ac...

Amsy Chace crawford as Adrian

Sarah FRANCOIS ARNAUD should play DIMITRI!!!
-if you go to imdb.com and type his name in look at his profile pic. soo dreamy :)

Sarah chase crawford from The Covenant??
he is a pretty boy. i think he could do a good adrian but he doesn't look like the adrian i imagined.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i think they should hold an audition for the casts,seriously!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i think they should hold an audition for the casts,seriously!!
like twilight and other movies from book adaption.if the casts are new people,it would be better so the characters would be stonger.those actors and actress you all recommended are already famous with they character they play so we need fresh casts.i know,twilight casts aren't new but they were not that famous,before they play twilight.

think carefully about this PLEASE!!!! sorry for my bad english

message 9: by Jessica (last edited Aug 23, 2011 04:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica Kira wrote: "Who do you think should play the characters in the Vampire Academy movie? Post it here."

Rose Hathaway: Emma Stone (with red hair, not blond!)
Dimitri Belikov: Ian Somerhalder (with longer hair)
Vasilisa Dragomir: Sara Paxton OR Hayden Panettiere OR Evan Rachel Wood
Adrian Ivashkov: Chace Crawford OR Alex Pettyfer
Jesse Zeklos: Drew Roy OR Michael Trevino
Christian Ozera: Logan Lerman OR Chace Crawford
Mia Renaldi: AnnaSophia Robb
Eddie Castille: Zach Roerig
Mason Ashford: Shawn Ashmore

Google them if you don't know who they are (I think my cast is really good for them). What do you guys think?

Jessica Stephanie wrote: "I made a list for this. Who I thought my dream cast should be for V.A.

Check it out here http://www.listal.com/list/vampire-ac..."

OMG !! Your cast is perfect! Except for Dimitri, that guy isn't cut enough to be Dimitri :)

Mornisha dimitri HAS TO BE tyler hoechlin. hes perfect

message 12: by Jazz (last edited Aug 23, 2011 05:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jazz Jessica wrote: "Christian Ozera: Logan Lerman OR Chace Crawford"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I think Chase Crawford should play Adrian, but no way in the heck would I want Logan Lerman to play bada** Christian.

Mockingjay Stephanie wrote: "I made a list for this. Who I thought my dream cast should be for V.A.

Wow! This is an amazing dream cast! Fabulous job!

Jessica Dani wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Christian Ozera: Logan Lerman OR Chace Crawford"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I think Chase Crawford should play Adrian, but no way in the heck would I want Logan Lerman to play..."

Ok, lol ... well how about the rest of my cast? It good? :)

Avital masbil wrote: "alex pettyfer should definitely play Jace"

This is not a Mortal Instruments discussion.

Avital Megan Fox is okay for Rose but I didn't like any of the Dimitri suggestions. Really, I don't think there's an actor who is perfect enough for the roll.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadiraalisha DON'T YOU ALL CONSIDER TO AUDITIONING THE CASTS??
sorry for the caps just for make sure you all realize it

Jessica Avital wrote: "Megan Fox is okay for Rose but I didn't like any of the Dimitri suggestions. Really, I don't think there's an actor who is perfect enough for the roll."

agreed. :|

Darlene Nah, I'd die if Megan Fox played Rose

Jessica I meant agreed for no one being good enough to play Dimitri so far...

Tammy I like Emma Stone as Rose, Ian Somerhalder as Dimitri, Chase Crawford as Adrian and Sara Paxton as Lissa...but what about Blake Lively as Lissa?

message 22: by Jazz (last edited Aug 25, 2011 03:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jazz Jessica wrote: "Dani wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Christian Ozera: Logan Lerman OR Chace Crawford"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I think Chase Crawford should play Adrian, but no way in the heck would I want Logan Ler..."

lol Yeah, the rest of it sounds pretty good.

Melinda Joseph-Kelly adrian should be played by Shiloh fernandez from red ridinghood,logan lerman for christian ozera, and the secrat life of an american teenagers francia raisa for rose

Darlene I like Phoebe Tonkin for Rose, Elisabeth Harnois for Lissa, Ben Barnes for Dimitri, Tom Sturridge for Christian, Jeremy Sumpter for Mason, and Ashley Benson for Mia. That's for the first movie anyway, cuz Adrian's not in that one

Amber wait is there a vampire movie coming out???

Amber Jessica wrote: "Kira wrote: "Who do you think should play the characters in the Vampire Academy movie? Post it here."

Dimitri Belikov: Ian Somerhalder (with ..."

I definitively agree with Ian Somerhalder..im obsessed with him (The Vampire diaries), and Chace Crawford would be a good pick

Amber Avital wrote: "Megan Fox is okay for Rose but I didn't like any of the Dimitri suggestions. Really, I don't think there's an actor who is perfect enough for the roll."

She got the look but I think that's it

Jessica Amber wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Kira wrote: "Who do you think should play the characters in the Vampire Academy movie? Post it here."

Dimitri Belikov: Ian So..."

Yeah, I like him too!! And Chace Crawford is pretty good, because he's not ugly, but it still makes the character I chose for Dimitri wayyy better! :D

message 29: by Sam (new) - added it

Sam C ed westwick or ian somerhalder as adrian.
ben barnes as dimitri.
chace crawford as christian.
zach roerig as eddie.
diana agron for lissa.
emma roberts as natalie .
megan fox as rose.
elisabeth harnois as sydney.
that's all i got. ;)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i like an idea about diana agron as lissa but isn't megan fox will looks to old standing beside diana?
and ed westwick looks gay,to be honest..

message 31: by Jessica (last edited Aug 28, 2011 09:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica Sam wrote: "ed westwick or ian somerhalder as adrian.
ben barnes as dimitri.
zach roerig as eddie.
diana agron for lissa.
megan fox as rose.
elisabeth har..."

BOLD names are who I choose:
ed westwick or ian somerhalder as adrian.
ben barnes as dimitri. NOOOOOOO!
zach roerig as eddie. That's who I said for Eddie :)
diana agron for lissa.
megan fox as rose. Nahhhh
elisabeth harnois as sydney. Possibly...

-Diana Agron is really good for Lissa!
-And not Megan Fox, because (I agree with Nadiraalisha), Megan Fox looks too old for her and up to Diana. I say Emma Stone for Rose... :)
-If Ben Barnes is Dimitri, I'll be mad, he's too ugly.

Tanja Stephanie wrote: "I made a list for this. Who I thought my dream cast should be for V.A.

i love this list, they also were on my mind...but
Diana Agron is better for Lissa and Megan is to old.
Emma Stone has nothing in common with Rose.

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Stephanie wrote: "I made a list for this. Who I thought my dream cast should be for V.A.

I agree with all of them except Rose
But maybe Nina Dobrev for Rose ? Because shes meant to have dark eyes dark hair and dark skin?

Vivienne I really want Jason Momoa to play Dimitri...I know he's a bit older but he does look like a god.

Brenda Stephanie wrote: "I made a list for this. Who I thought my dream cast should be for V.A.

Your dream cast is kick-ass!! The only thing I wouldent have picked the same guy to play Dimitri, Ben Barnes is cute an all but doesnt have the badass look, and he isent hot enough, but all and all you list ROCKS!! (Megan Fox would make an AWSOME Rose)

Carrie (Bears Read Too) Sarah wrote: "FRANCOIS ARNAUD should play DIMITRI!!!
-if you go to imdb.com and type his name in look at his profile pic. soo dreamy :)"

OMG! He's freakin' gorgeous!! I've never heard of him. He should play Adrian though. I think Dimitri would be beefier. Taller, more muscular, broad shoulders. Adrian is built more like this guy. Man, I can't get over how pretty he is. Thanks for introducing me to him! LOL

message 37: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lin masbil wrote: "alex pettyfer should definitely play Jace"

Do you mean Jesse?

Vivienne Vivienne wrote: "I really want Jason Momoa to play Dimitri...I know he's a bit older but he does look like a god."

http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-th...

Darlene Amy wrote: "masbil wrote: "alex pettyfer should definitely play Jace"

Do you mean Jesse?"

No I'm sure they meant Jace. He's a character from another book & everyone wanted Alex Pettyfer to play him

message 40: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah Ben Barnes for Dimitri

Heather McCorkle Jessica wrote: "Kira wrote: "Who do you think should play the characters in the Vampire Academy movie? Post it here."

Dimitri Belikov: Ian Somerhalder (with ..."

Great choices!!!

message 42: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lin Darlene =) wrote: "Amy wrote: "masbil wrote: "alex pettyfer should definitely play Jace"

Do you mean Jesse?"

No I'm sure they meant Jace. He's a character from another book & everyone wanted Alex Pettyfer to play him"

Yeah but We're not really talking about the Mortal Instruments right now :p

vasiliki Sam wrote: "ed westwick or ian somerhalder as adrian.
ben barnes as dimitri.
zach roerig as eddie.
diana agron for lissa.
megan fox as rose.
elisabeth har..."

i totally agree..even though i'm not sure that i can choose between ian n' ed for the role of my favorite andrian<3!!also,in my opinion odette yutsman is more suitable to play rose as she's much younger-near barnes fox would look like his mother!n' for god's shake ed is not gay..even thinking about it it's a blasphemy!:]

Brenda Kimberly LoVe wrote: "OMG, I CONTINUE...
THEY R MAKING A MOVIE!?!?"

No I dont think they are, I checked and there are no reports that they are making a movie :(

Brooke Kimberly LoVe wrote: "OMG, I CONTINUE...
THEY R MAKING A MOVIE!?!?"

The rights have been sold but there's a possibility that it won't be made.
These are just dream casts. =)

Brittany Utley masbil wrote: "alex pettyfer should definitely play Jace"

Jace is in "The Mortal Instruments" not VA and they've already casted the role of Jace for that movie with Jamie Campbell Bower.

message 47: by K (last edited Sep 13, 2011 12:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

K OK everyone,I'm going to launch my picks. I honestly believe that for the VA movie to work, the cast would have to be relatively fresh and unheard of, otherwise it runs the risk of becoming cliched. Enjoy, if nothing else, the following eye-candy!!! :D

Rose Hathaway- Odette Yustman

Dimitri Belikov - When you take away the eyeliner: Andrei Andrei! Actorwise however, I confess that I can't decide; I'm thinking a cross between Ben Barnes and David Gandy would be perfect! Follow this link to see how I EXACTLY visualise Dimitri in my head, can't find out who he is though

https://picasaweb.google.com/11003761... )

Lissa Dragomir - Julianna Guill/Evan Rachel Wood
Christian Ozera - Bryce Draper/Ollie Edwards
Adrian Dashkov - Garrett Neff/Arthur Sales
Eddie Castille - Josh Hutcherson
Mason Ashford - Max Irons (with his hair dyed reddish)
Jesse Zeklos - Ben Elliott
Mia Rinaldi - AnnaSophia Robb
Jill Mastrano - Saoirse Ronan (with colours changed to green eyes and light brown hair I think she'd be perfect)
Avery - Lyndsy Fonseca

Please comment on who you prefer out of my options for Dimitri, Lissa, Christian and Adrian. I would love to perfect my list!

Vivienne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj0V5...

I'm sorry, I probably annoy you haha but he's just too perfect, as much as I like Ben Barnes, he fits more in my opinion. And he's 6'4'' ;D

Skhoury wow i totally agree with your cast except for megan fox as rose i just don't think she looks turkish enough.

message 50: by Ayesha (new) - added it

Ayesha Ben Barnes should so be Dimitri!