Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

If you could be anybody in the Vampire Academy series, who would it be? Why?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kira (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kira I would want to be Jill because she is royal, but not full of drama. How about you?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Idont know who I'd want to be. I mean they all have their perks and their drawbacks. But, I would want to generally be whoever Adrian ends up with. Because I love Adrian.

Bookaholic I wouldn't mind being Lissa. She in a way reminds me of well... me :P And she is a spirit user so she can like super control minds!! :O

Stormy Jenna! wrote: "Idont know who I'd want to be. I mean they all have their perks and their drawbacks. But, I would want to generally be whoever Adrian ends up with. Because I love Adrian."

MAN! You totally stole the words I was going to say! lol I was going to say whoever Adrian ends up with. :)

Fatima Grace Probably Lissa since she's the queen, a spirit user, and Christian's lover xD

message 6: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Definitely Rose!!!

Audiobooks_Rock Dimitri, then I get to hook up with Rose ; )

Jennifer I would be Rose so I could be badass and get together with Adrian!!!

Geraldine (MissGee) Matiwane Ioanna wrote: "I would like so much to be Rose.she is very strong and self-independed!and I love her most of all because a man like Dimitri fell in love with her.I wish all men were like Dimka.!"

I would be Roza! she's smart, beautifull n most of all, she gets all the cute, hot guys! expecially Dimitri!

I knw ryt! all MEN should definitly b like Dimitri!!

message 10: by Kimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimi I'd be Rose because I'm in love with Dimitri. But not just that. She's totally kick ass and she's earned it. She's somewhat bitchy and stubborn but mainly misunderstood because she's a sweetheart underneath and she tries to save everyone. So I feel like I can relate to her.

message 11: by C.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.C. Rose! coz I wanna be with Dimitri! :)))

Anita93 Rose <3 :))

Em-em Rose so that I could choose Adrian!!lol..:))

vampz i would be rose because even in real life i choose violence than the 'nice' way. she is total badass. And the second reason is that i LOVE dimitri. <3 <3 <3

message 15: by Gloria (last edited Jul 17, 2011 02:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gloria i would choose to be rose, because she's so badass! and plus shes with dimitri <3 xD

message 16: by Ridaa (new) - added it

Ridaa I would be Rose but if I was a guy I would be Christian or Adrian. ROSE IS SO AWESOME.

Arielka Rose!!

Samantha Rose is such a bad ass. And she has all the guys.. So who wouldn't want to be her?? It does seriously suck that this book isn't real because I love the series. Rose and her gang would be so fun to hang out with...

Claire Alison Since i have so much in common with Rose already i'd pick her.Plus i would get to be with Dimitri and Adrian!I mean...who wouldn't want to be with these hotties!! ;))

Alexandra Samantha wrote: "Rose is such a bad ass. And she has all the guys.. So who wouldn't want to be her?? It does seriously suck that this book isn't real because I love the series. Rose and her gang would be so fun to..."
I totally agree. And I'd wanna be Rose :)

Victoria i would have to be Lissa...i am extremely shy like her but she has her moments when she comes out of hiding and shines brightly!!!

Bayanry Rose <3

Toyibah Ioanna wrote: "I would like so much to be Rose.she is very strong and self-independed!and I love her most of all because a man like Dimitri fell in love with her.I wish all men were like Dimka.!"

Yupp Me Too

Grace ROSE! Cuz' she's COOL!
And I can have DIMITRI!!!

GOSH! I so love Dimitri!

^_^

Brittany Rose cause I act just like her, and dimitri would be mine <3

iomai Stormy ♥'s JJ wrote: "Jenna! wrote: "Idont know who I'd want to be. I mean they all have their perks and their drawbacks. But, I would want to generally be whoever Adrian ends up with. Because I love Adrian."

MAN! You ..."

AMEN! i LOVE Adrian SO MUCH! but i wanna be rose because of her relationship with Dimitry.

Patti Of all the people, I would either be Sydney or Tasha. I just really liked Sydney's character and Tasha was amazing. Well up until the last book she was, but I still love her!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably Rose because shes so Badass and I love dimitri :)

Brittany Niki Kae wrote: "Probably Rose because shes so Badass and I love dimitri :)"

Aha I agree

Astra Rose because shes not afraid to stand up for herself and shes got Dimitri. XD

Marien Dore I love all the characters but would love to be Rose for the reason that she is the complete oposite of me. I would love to have her strength to do what she does and went through and I love how she is reckless, which is something I would like to have as a trait, and she is stubborn, protects the ones she loves, and, of course, she gets the cute guys. I was always attracted to older guys so Dimitri, and Adrian, would be perferct. If I was a guy, I think I would enjoy being Christian since he is a smartass, sarcastic, and risky. Fire as an element woul'd be pretty badass too and taunting Rose would be very fun!

Daisy I would definitely want to be Rose! She is a very strong character and not to mention two HOT men that is after her.(Oh Adrian...)lol..

Astra Daisy wrote: "I would definitely want to be Rose! She is a very strong character and not to mention two HOT men that is after her.(Oh Adrian...)lol.."

Forget the Adrian. bring on the Dimitri!

Ashley Reads I would be Lissa because my personality and looks match mine most. :)

Rachel I would totally want to be Rose! She is so cool and who wouldn't want to patch in with the hot Dimitri!

Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌		Definitely Rose. i mean really? Who else LOL

she's hot. she has dimitri. no other reasons needed

message 37: by J.D. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.D. Field definitely rose, i mean, she's not just the most kick ass girl in VA, she's the most kickass girl in ANY story...

Sandy I think I'd like to be Sydney she's intelligent, resourceful and someone you can depend on though I do love to eat food a lot more than she does. And although I love Rose's bad ass nature and loyalty I didn't like how selfish she became :/

vasiliki Heartxbooks wrote: "Definitely Rose. i mean really? Who else LOL

she's hot. she has dimitri. no other reasons needed"

i totally agree i just need to change the phrase "she has dimitri" to "she has andrian"!!^-^

Elena I'd want to be with Adrian. I don't care who, just Adrian. haha.

But seriously, Rose is a kickass. Sometimes immature and sometimes irksome, but still an idol.

Darlene Probably Sydney, Mia, or Tasha. Yes, Tasha. Yes, I read the Last Sacrifice. But she's so awesome :(

message 42: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah Rose because we have heaps in common, we are both smart asses and love it :)

message 43: by Vale (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vale Mmm..definitely Lissa because she's a lot like me and also my favorite character..Oh and let's not forget that she's with Christian..Ok,this maybe is the main reason..XD

Lex is da name, dont wear it out vasiliki wrote: "Heartxbooks wrote: "Definitely Rose. i mean really? Who else LOL

she's hot. she has dimitri. no other reasons needed"

i totally agree i just need to change the phrase "she has dimitri" to "she ha..."

i rkn...but i dont know who adrian is yet...havent met him YET... i will tho... and im looking forward to it...

Rose of course, shes gorgeous, shes got dimitri, who constantly calls her Roza...who would not love that?!

Maham ROSE.....
why = to have dimitri!!!!!

Veronica Rose coz she gets to slay strigoi and why?, to love DIMITRI. He would be mine mine mine.

message 47: by Dominus~ (last edited Sep 23, 2011 07:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dominus~ Rose 'cause she's freaking HOT, gorgeous, and sexy. She's a kick-ass too!!!!!

Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌		Marielle † I ♥ Cameron Briel † wrote: "Rose 'cusehe'sfreaking HOT, gorgeous, and sexy. She's a kick-ass too!!!!!"

damn right ;D

god. wish i could be her. maybe i'd get dimitri then!

message 49: by Inel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Inel Rose ;). she's just so badass!!

Karla BookAddict2 I would have to say i´ll like to be Smey!!! lol he always get his way and everyone is shitless scared by him, but still he´s cool and a good guy

« previous 1