Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Which Vampire Academy book is your Favoriate, Why?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kira (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kira I personly like Last Sacfrifice because all the excitment with Dimitri, Rose, and Lissa. How about you?

Jennifer Spirit Bound(5)because I love Adrian and Rose together and their best not-sex ever. Even though I only got a little bit of them it was my favorite.

~iMoiselleChanel~ I'm not even finished with 'Last Sacrifice' yet, but so far it is my favorite of all. There is so much action going on, not like the others where we get everything leading up to the action and then the action takes place, and then we're all calm again lol.

Don't get me wrong, I love them all; but this one is the most action packed to me.

Jennifer Do i have to choose 1??? I can't choose just one!!!! It would be either oh i don't know! they are all so GOOD!!!

message 5: by Mansi (last edited Jul 28, 2011 05:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mansi Last Sacrifice!!!! it was an awesome book with a mixture of romance, adventure, emotional, suspense-biggest suspense and yeah rose's sarcasm....

Samantha Stanton I love them all it's soooo hard to pick one that I love the most so I'll just love them all the same xx

Christy does anyone else think that the 1st bokks modle looks a lil like angie jolie?

shady boots I love all of them, but the one that got me really captivated out of all of them was Blood Promise. <3

Jenn It would have to be the first, Vampire Academy, for me personally! Always love the part in books that tells you the story of the moment they meet. :-)

Elena Shadow Kiss. It's the one that stunned me the most.

Displaa blood promise

Karina Waooo it's a tough decision because all the books are really good. But I love The Last Sacrifice because FINALLY Dimitri and Rose overcome everything and they are finally together. Although, I feel really bad for Adrian he is such a great guy but Dimitri and Rose are meant for each other.

Christy Karina wrote: "Waooo it's a tough decision because all the books are really good. But I love The Last Sacrifice because FINALLY Dimitri and Rose overcome everything and they are finally together. Although, I fe..."

i def. agree!!!

Marien Dore That is hard to answer! Well, it would be Last Sacrifice because of all the things that happened and I like the idea of Rose and Dimitri running away together :) But, the last few books in the series seemed rushed a bit and I think the events in LS could have been more drawn out and detailed. LS would be my favorite for all that happened but I am also leaning towards Shadow Kissed. That was the high point in the story and they are still at the academy (I love that setting). I LOVED it so much! When the school was attacked and Rose and Christian went to battle together... well that was pretty hard core (next to Rose and Dimitri finally together and what happened to Dimitri at the end) Then ther is Frostbite.... If I keep going on, I will get so frustrated becasue I loved every book but out of them all, it's between Shadow Kiss and Last Sacrifice.

Kenzie I loved all the books they are really an amazing series

Steffi I love them all. But my favorites are the first and third. It's just so cute in the first book as Dimitri gives Rose the lipgloss. But i love Rose and Dimitri togehter in Shadow Kissed.