SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Archive: Past Team Challenges > Join Us for Round 3 of Book Shelf Bingo!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Jul 07, 2011 09:59PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments Get Your Pencils Keyboards Ready!
BSB R3 Starts Sunday, 24 July

Back by popular demand, Book Shelf Bingo. We will be hosting our third round later this month. No, we can't start sooner.

Only 36 people will be able to play. We will have 6 teams with 6 members each. So, don't delay. The sign up thread will be posted soon and you don't want to miss out.

Game play in BSB is more laid-back than CC4. But, members interested should be able and willing to read one book a week.

Everyone who signs up will be sent a PM requesting a firm yes or no RSVP before teams are created. I'll let you know when I'll be sending them, so you'll know when to be on the look-out for the message.

If you are interested, but miss the cut-off, please sign-up as a back up/standby player. If someone has to drop out (or doesn't reply to the RSVP PM within the required amt of time), I will ask you to fill in. And, no doubt there will be more rounds of BSB in the future. So, if you miss this round, hopefully you can join us another time.

**Sign-up & Discussion thread is Up!**
Don't wait to sign up, the slots may go quickly*

Join us for BSB R3!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) | 1117 comments Yay! I'm so excited that you're bringing this back again (not that I didn't think you would)! :D

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana (erato) | 922 comments peering here and there...ooohhhh sign up thread!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuu????? :)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) | 1117 comments I'm completely stalking SOS and I didn't find the sign up thread but Steph will post it soon :)

message 5: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments Of course! How could I not? :) It's a lot of fun and I'm thrilled everyone enjoys it.

Soon, Miss Dana, soon. >;)

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) | 1117 comments I'm hiding behind bookshelves and comfy chairs so everyone beware ... *insert evil laugh here*

;)

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (shuga) | 1128 comments OOO yippee!!! i cant wait - so looking forward to it

message 8: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments LOL Sarah!

Yay, Sallie! Looking forward to having ya join us again.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) | 1117 comments Sorry, I'm in a really weird mood right now and I should probably be reading LOL

message 10: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments No worries, my dear, weird away. ;)

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (lyssad87) | 974 comments Where is it!?!? *starts hyperventilating*

Cindy (eclecticfirefly) (eclecticfirefly) | 1237 comments Come on....it's getting late here! I'm sleepy, but I can't go to sleep. Must sleep.... Can't sleep.... Must join.... NEED sign up thread....

message 13: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments LOL! Ok, posting now. But, I have three parts/comment boxes to fill, so please don't comment until after all three are up or I'll delete ya to make room for what I gotta say. LOL! >;)

message 14: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments Sign-up & Discussion thread is Up!
*Don't wait to sign up, the slots may go quickly*

Join us for BSB R3!

message 15: by Nici (new)

Nici (queennici102) | 697 comments now i can't go to bed cuz i am waiting on the sign up sheet lol

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dizon (sarahd828) | 1117 comments Ah ha! This is where you put it when I wasn't looking! haha (Steph if you don't understand this statement check the sign up thread first LOL).

message 17: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments Nite, Nici. :D Sarah - glad you found it and signed up.

message 18: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments Slots are filling up fast! If you'd like to join us, click on the JOIN US link in post #1 to sign up.

message 19: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments Oh wow! I've been watching out for this and missed it!

I guess I should wait for next time...

message 20: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments Put yourself on standby...something might open up!

message 21: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments I was going to suggest the same, but she decided to sit this one out b/c of upcoming holiday. Next time though, I hope! :D