New? Here's Help and the How To's! discussion

Training > Practice Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 95 comments Mod
((So, what should we theme this on? Gifted, modern, fantasy?

I think for starters, we'll go with boring ol' modern.))

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

((simple outline for y'all. Just copy, paste, fill out. :D usually there's another topic for charries, but I'm too lazy, so this topic will be for both rps and charries.))

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Name: Chisizu
Personality: not shy, but very... aloof. Always calm and controlled. Does not get angry or sad easily, but when she does-watch out!
Appearance: Long sleek black hair that hangs to her waist. She has pale skin, and crystal blue eyes that give her a look of intense concentration.
Other: Likes the color blue. The name Chisizu means "beauty of athousand bells"

message 3: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

Name: Hunter Carson
Personality: Sparky attitude, very roguish and likes to keep people hanging, likes riddles, games. Slick and smooth, and is good at flirting.
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...
Other: His car: Ford Mustang; http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments (I'm better at role playing animals than people)

message 5: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

((well, this is practice! Just gotta get the hang of it. :D it'll be easy once you know how. We'll take it slow first, unless you want otherwise, we can just do simple posts.))

Hunter walked down the street, whistling. His car had broke down, so he had to walk to his job. He was a mechanic.

message 6: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

((did u want our charries to know each other, or just meet?))

message 7: by Amyacrescientia (last edited Jul 07, 2011 09:22AM) (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments (Just meet)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Chisizu walked her little sisters, Danielle and Ayanna to the elementary school. The street was busy, with the sounds of honking cars and loud motorcycles nearly making it impossible to hear anything else.

message 9: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

Hunter saw a cute girl across the street, with little kids. He took out his phone, looked over at the girl, and gave a cat call, then pretended to be texting casually.

message 10: by Amyacrescientia (last edited Jul 07, 2011 09:29AM) (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Chisizu heard it and looked up. Rolling her eyes, she tried to ignore him. Danielle giggled, looking shyly at Hunter. "who's that?" She asked innocently.

message 11: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments (hello??)

message 12: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

((Sry, I have twenty other rps I have to keep up with. :P))

Hunter glanced at them from the corner of his eye. He smiled when he saw the little girl looking at him. Was the older girl their sibling? Man, she was hot.

message 13: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

((k, I gtg now. I'll be back on at like........ 12:00.... Or around that time. :D Bye!))

message 14: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments (okay : ) )

message 15: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 08, 2011 11:10AM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments Hey guys! Got an idea...:

Name:Evangeline
Personality: very flowy, sometimes feisty and loves animals
Appearance: Red curly hair, blue eyes, usually wears a green/blue silk shirt and black capris, and green/blue sneakers with shin high black socks.
Other: Likes: walking in the forest, climbing trees', and her parents own a manor. She has a horse named Septimus. Specific enough?

message 16: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments (Hi Kaleigh! Do you want to start role playing??)

message 17: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:16AM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments Evangeline rides her horse to the store. Nobody panicked because they we're used to the horse being ridden around town. She saw a boy cat-calling a girl and flirting. She thought they were crazy and continued to ride her horse down the street towards the girl and the cat-calling boy.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (I want to be a writer so this will help me with my skills. And I am way into fantasy, so, don't get mad if I put magic in and stuff.)

message 19: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Chisizu continued walking, ignoring Hunter. Ayanna stopped mid stride to stare at a girl that was riding a horse. "Pony!" she squealed, running forward.

message 20: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:32AM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments Evangeline stopped the horse, without a single word or tug of the reins, and slipped of. Walking the horse toward the excited little girl. Evangeline said."Would you like to pet her? She very tame. Is that okay?" she looked up at the oldest girl who was leading the younger one till now.

message 21: by Amyacrescientia (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:28AM) (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Name: Samantha
Appearance: tall, slightly wavy strawberry blond hair and freckles. Intense blue eyes and pale skin. slim.
Personality: has very intense and dramatic emotions one right after the other, that could be triggered by anything. She is a risk taker, and is very outgoing.
Other: She has moved around a lot. She's lived in many other countries and states. Owns lots of animals.

message 22: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Chisizu looked at the older girl. "that would be fine." she said. Ayanna ran, clumsily and stumbling towards the other horse.

message 23: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Danielle walked forward a bit more shyly, patting the horse gently on the nose. "what is her name?" she asked.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Also my characters full name is: Evangeline Tardis Admira Lilly.)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Anybody still here? Hello?)

message 26: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Samantha walked Roscoe, her Irish setter, Great Dane, her chihuahua, and Lilo, her border collie. desperately trying to check their pace, she held her floppy wide brimmed hat on with one hand. The wind was attempting to snatch it off. leaning back slightly she tried to counterbalance the pull of the dogs on the leash. In short, she looked absolutely ridiculous.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Okay...Bye peeps!)

message 28: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments (wait! I'm here!)

message 29: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments (Hi Dawn. you're on, right?)

message 30: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

((Why hello new person. :D))

Kaleigh wrote: "(I want to be a writer so this will help me with my skills. And I am way into fantasy, so, don't get mad if I put magic in and stuff.)"

((lol, I think most every teen/child who writes is into fantasy. No biggie. :D ))

message 31: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

Hunter saw another girl on a horse. This must be the luckiest day of his life. He nodded once to her, smiling. "Hey. How's life up there?" He asked.

message 32: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Kaleigh meet Dawn, Dawn meet Kaleigh.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Sorry, more things to say..Although my character doesn't believe in them, she LOVES horoscopes and mythologies. Especially Greek, Roman and Egyptian. And she is into astronomy, botany, quantum physics and music. She plays the voilin and piano.)

message 34: by Amyacrescientia (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:38AM) (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Samantha leaned down to pet Great Dane and Roscoe. She noticed that Laser, her siamese cat was following them, and smiled. Laser liked to pretend that she hated the dogs when anyone was looking, but Roscoe was actually his best friend.

message 35: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:45AM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments Amyacrescientia wrote: "Kaleigh meet Dawn, Dawn meet Kaleigh."

( Well, nice to meet you Dawn. (curtsies) )

message 36: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments you already said that

message 37: by Amyacrescientia (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:40AM) (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Amyacrescientia wrote: "Chisizu looked at the other girl. "that would be fine." she said. Ayanna ran, clumsily and stumbling towards the other horse."
: D

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments Dawnlight Fire (A RANDOM DREAMER) wrote: "Hunter saw another girl on a horse. This must be the luckiest day of his life. He nodded once to her, smiling. "Hey. How's life up there?" He asked."

"Very good," she answers. "How are you? And where are you walking to?"

message 39: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:43AM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments Amyacrescientia wrote: "Danielle walked forward a bit more shyly, patting the horse gently on the nose. "what is her name?" she asked."

"She's a he, and his name is Septimus. It means 'lucky seven'. Do you like him?" Evangeline answered.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Septimus has blonde hair, and he LOVES little children)

message 41: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments "Ooh!" Ayanna said appreciatively. "Cool!" exclaimed Danielle. "Lucky seven. why did you choose that name?" Chisizu asked.

message 42: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:50AM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Evangeline is wearing a green dress and has on a necklace with some sort of language written on it. And her hair reaches just past her ears.)

message 43: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

Kaleigh wrote: "Dawnlight Fire (A RANDOM DREAMER) wrote: "Hunter saw another girl on a horse. This must be the luckiest day of his life. He nodded once to her, smiling. "Hey. How's life up there?" He asked."

"Ver..."

Hunter was about to answer when the other girl and the children and two animals suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He chuckled to himself and jogged across the street to go to the machanices shop. "Hey, Tony." Hunter waved to his boss and went into the building to go get his work clothes on.

message 44: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:52AM) (new)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments Evangeline answered, "Well, the name was in a book I read called 'Septimus Heap'. He was a magician and the seventh son of a seventh son. Isn't that amazing? Anyways, this horse IS lucky, he's helped me in times of trouble through all the time I have had him."

message 45: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments Just then, Roscoe's collar came loose. Roscoe bounded into the busy road, dodging cars and motorcycles and nearly missing being run over by a semi truck. Laser darted after him. Lilo and Great Dane yapped raucously."Roscoe!" Samantha screeched.

message 46: by Amyacrescientia (new)

Amyacrescientia | 156 comments "Cool." Chisizu commented. "Oh my gosh, is that a dog!?"

message 47: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

Hunter looked up at the sound of barking as he came back into the machanics shop. He saw a herd of animals, and another hot looking girl running after them. "C'mon, get to work, we have a limmo coming in five minutes." Tony said, patting Hunter's shoulder as he passed him. Hunter smiled and shook his head and went over to a truck.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Evangeline is British just so you guys know..)

message 49: by βεℓℓα のαωη , R-E-S-P-E-C-T! *mini party dance* (new)

((okie dokie :D Oh, btw, and you don't have to answer this, I'm just curious, but how old are you?))

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 184 comments (Uh...Under 14 and above 10. Why?)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7