Dumbledore's Army discussion

Movies > What we'll do when it's all overrr :'(

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments Well as we all (hopefully) know, the very last Harry Potter movie, DH Part2, is premiering i London tomorrow and around the world next week. Im only 15 so HP has been there nearly my whooole life and it's been so huge and like Harry Potter is my one true love srsly so i know ill cry when the movie finishes and just sit there and my friends will probs have to drag me out! Luckily there's still pottermore to look forward to, but for me it will still be like one of the biggest things in my life is finishing -.- How will everyone else feel???

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm 13 and it has been with me my while life. So it's gonna kill me when it's done. But if I do manage to live through the credits, I won't let HP die. LOTR's movies were done long ago, and they're still extremely popular! Even if HP does go out, it'll stay alive in my heart =) and of course my group of nerdfighter friends...

message 3: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 4235 comments Mod
WE WILL KEEP THE HARRY POTTER CRAZE FOREVER!!!!!!

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments YES! WE MUST!!! (lmaooo such epic words)
:)
Its wierd coz i always talk about harry potter and my family asks me if theres any hp questions and pretty much my whole school knows im hp crazy (eg. the time students were taped saying 90 things they love about our school and mine was hp related and it was shown at this end of year thing and EVERYONE was there :D) so now like idk ppl wont talk about it as much and ill feel so lost like hp is my passion lol.
Wow i sound really sad but IM PROUD OF IT :) HP MANIACS UNITE <3
lol

and ... w..ww..wwhat if e.eee..eventually we r.run out of things to talk about. Like everytime a new movie comes out iit opens this whole new world and so many topics to discuss, but after this... who knows?! :(

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments Oh and ZOMGGGG WHAT IF THEY TRY TO MAKE SOME STUPID REMAKE IN 10 yrs time??? D:

well i for one will stake out! And im gna make the book craze go on, whenever someone asks me for book suggestions ill always say HP HP HP until they force me to say something else :)
(and ill force my kids and grandkids to read it and force them to psas it on! Maybe my 7 books can become some family heirloom lmaooo)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 9 comments I'll hang myself

lol jk, no i'll just make sure i have copies of all the cds and books to relive it over and over again

message 7: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ wrote: "I'll hang myself

lol jk, no i'll just make sure i have copies of all the cds and books to relive it over and over again"

yes

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments Most amazing quote I've heard in a while -
"Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."
- J.K Rowling

teeear times 10000

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥ wrote: "Oh and ZOMGGGG WHAT IF THEY TRY TO MAKE SOME STUPID REMAKE IN 10 yrs time??? D:

well i for one will stake out! And im gna make the book craze go on, whenever someone asks me for book suggestions..."

My friend was talking about that! Well, my sister's friend but we agreed to be BFFLs last time we met. (both huge HP, LOTR, and Doctor Who fans) she was saying that our children will be growing up seeing remakes of HP.

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments OMG waaaaa i dont want to even think about that :'(

message 11: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1908 comments Mod
Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥ wrote: "Most amazing quote I've heard in a while -
"Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."
- J.K Rowling

teeear times 10000"

aaaaaawwww ;(

message 12: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥ wrote: "Most amazing quote I've heard in a while -
- J.K Rowling

teeear times 10000"

yes

message 14: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

SMILE??!?!?

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments AHAHHAH!
no no! SADDDD! NO SMILE! lol :)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) MY MOM SAID THEY'LL MAKE A NEW MOVIE AND IM LIKE NO IT ENDED UNLESS THERES SOME FREAKY KNOCK OFFF!

message 17: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless that's good

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

its not! They'll probably make one of them as adults and maybe show the changes at Hogwarts with Neville/their kids

message 19: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) YEAH!! IK!!! ITS A NONO!!!

message 21: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

everyone says to make a continuing series, but they dont realize that'sll kill the original

message 23: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

THANK YOU!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH! And it'll only be a movie so MORE people will only watch the movies. And i'll get really angry and hunt down the Warner Brothers and make them stop being evil. They CAN'T RUIN TWILIGHT LIKE THIS TOO! jk they can ruin twilight as much as they want...

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments HAHAHAHA yeh twilight's fine, all good. Go ahead. We give u permission.

And nooooooo for that J.K Rowling would have to approve and heaven forbid hopefully her doing that!

Ok, one statement here.

If they EVER make a harry potter movie remake, then i swear to EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, I will protest and stake out with other fans and stuff, because
THAT
would be a tradegy.

message 26: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

they can ruin Twilight. No complaints here, but not harry Potter. There is already a book about James Potter but it is the worst book ever. You can read it on Goodreads for free. All 3 of them

message 27: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (last edited Jul 21, 2011 05:17PM) (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments WHAT? Who wrote it? Not j.k rolwing right? and where can u find it...? D:

message 28: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

J.K. Rowling didint write it and you can find it if you to the book section of this group, you'll see James Potter. Click on the book and then it says read here click on it and yeah

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I tried reading it, but I find it hard to read books on a computer. I need the actual book. I think I got 13 pages in though

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments Wait so is it even real accompaniment book or is it just a fan-fictiony thing, like written by a random?

message 31: by Pandy (new)

Pandy | 637 comments It's fanfiction (since it can't legally be published), but it has gotten pretty famous. I tried reading it once, and I got about 40 pages in, but I don't think I'll bother trying again. Fanfiction puts me off, even if it's well written.

message 32: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

it's horrible

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments hahahah! obiouvsly it has left an impression on u guys. I might try it. My friend wont stop going on about this Dramione one named the 'untimely proposal' or something like that. Apparently its amazing. Ill have to check it out. But fanfic makes me sad because im a total dramione shipper so it makes me sad to think its not true! :(

message 34: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

NO!!!!!!!!!

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 46 comments hahaha i know i know im sorry! but I think dramione is cute. I mean im find with romione but dramione is cute. I wish it wouldve happened somehow. But Queen Rowling knows best so yesh :)

And u know guys this is amazing but J.K Rowling actually said in an interview that Draco had a crush on Hermione for the first 5 years! how cuuuuuuuuute! I knew it! :)

message 36: by Pandy (last edited Oct 31, 2011 04:25PM) (new)

Pandy | 637 comments I really don't think JKR said that about Draco/Hermione. I've been looking around a bit and I can't find a single reliable source reporting anything of the sort - it's just fans asking/speculating about it.

Though Emma Watson did say she had a crush on Tom Felton when she was little. :)

message 37: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

i know, but now she likes him as a brother

message 38: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 425 comments That is so cute!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I ship Draco with everyone...=\ yes, Dramione too, sorry Arti. Drarry is also one of the best =)

message 40: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

+sniffle+

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She's okay with Ron...but Harmony...that's just...no...

message 42: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 425 comments Haha yeah

message 43: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

xP yeah

message 44: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

When I was little and had no clue about the series I thought raco was a girl and she and Ron were a couple. And I thought Harry was with Hermione. but you see I realized I was an idiot lmaooo

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ive been watching it since the first movie came out on DVD pretty much. since i was 2 or 3. so i know it pretty well...but i didn't start reading til i was 7. i dont think i realised it was the movie i loved.

message 46: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

i started reading since 5th grade sad to say cause m in 7th, so only 2 years

message 47: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

same 6th - 8th but i grew up with the movies so yeah (:

message 48: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

cool. i started watching them in 5th grade. first at my cousin's house. that actually how i started to read them :)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 68 comments Harry Potter will stay will us forever. and ever. It never dies. NEVER WILL BECAUSE OF THE FANS! It's been a few years since the last book, and Harry Potter is still the BEST book series I've ever read (well THG comes in close)..BUT...yes.

message 50: by Arti, ready to bring back the action (new)

Hunger Games, is second best to me :) but me and my friend are still going to the premiere! :)

« previous 1 3 4