The Sword and Laser discussion

George R.R. Martin Threads > Going into hiding

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Kelly (ptekelly) | 206 comments I am going to have to go into hiding - remove all Martin links I can find - twitter, facebook, google+ etc etc etc as for some stupid reason I decided to re-read the series and am just finishing book2 so book 5 will be out and discussed at length before I get to it.

Oh woe is me

Paul
Spoiler free zone

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne Schüßler (anneschuessler) | 835 comments Okay then, if I understand correctly, THIS is the thread where you want to be kept up to date with the rest of us who are reading ADwD, yes?

Just checking.

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 2859 comments Paul - I have only read book 1, and that was back when S&L did so.... let's talk about anything else!

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul Kelly (ptekelly) | 206 comments LOL Anne

Jenny - how is life? My feet are aching but this probably due to my kids as they seem to like standing on them when I get home from work. I once met a person but they didn't want to chat....

err - thats all for now

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 2859 comments My dog likes to stand on my feet too. What gives?

message 6: by Halbot42 (new)

Halbot42 | 185 comments She's a cylon dude!

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina (javabird) | 692 comments Ha-h, I did the same thing, but I am up to book 4 and I got way behind the S&L group for the last 2 months... Yikes, I have to get back to A Feast for Crows if I'm going to finish by july 12!

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan (daniel-san) | 101 comments Wait, this isn't the George R. R. Martin podcast?

message 9: by Sean (new)

Sean O'Hara (seanohara) | 2365 comments Obviously we need an alternate selection for those of us who aren't interested in A Dance with Dragons.

message 10: by Halbot42 (new)

Halbot42 | 185 comments is that possible, next your gonna say you dont like vampires or something :)

message 11: by Boots (new)

Boots (rubberboots) | 499 comments I agree with Sean... and Hal.