Midnight Academy discussion

Classes > Archery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,361 (2361 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2011 03:48AM) (new)

Teacher: Katherine Love
((Teacher will choose classroom))

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) [i love archery!!! Omigod!!! Can i be best student lol)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((Can I be one too??))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol. ONe of you could even be a teacher. :O))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol. ONe of you could even be a teacher. :O))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((Can I be he teacher???))

message 7: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((yes u can))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((yeah!!! thanks Ducky!!))

message 9: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jul 06, 2011 02:09AM) (new)

((welcome which charrie?))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((Katherine....she is a student too the school, though. Can she be a Teacher for this class and a student for the rest???))

message 11: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((yeah. btw i posted on ur charries room. can u reply on them thanks))

message 12: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

TEACHER: Katherine

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((opps! sorry. yeah made them myself then I deleted them because it said not to make them if not a Mod.....sorry))

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((oh lolz thats okay, thanks for actually noticing that rule :) ill make them both a room now for ya. :)))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((Thank you!!!!))

Katherine sauntered in before class and practiced her forms. She couldn't believe she actually got to be the teacher for this class. This is a great way to interact with other people. She sucked at interacting with anyone except Mia.

message 16: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((welcome :)))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine sighed and left. Class wouldn't start for a while anyway.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lyeta(Laura) wrote: "Teacher: Katherine
((Teacher will choose classroom))"

((Kathrine Love))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ssame difference. lol. Or would you like me to change it?))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((yes please! I like knowing teachers full names....))

message 21: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((sammi im sure u will get over the small little fact of just have the first name))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((okay....))

message 23: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ((Can i please be best student??????? PLEASE!!))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((kk))

message 25: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ((Yaaay!!))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine rushed in and set down some practice arrows and taret dummies.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac walked in, bow and arrow in hand, in his other hand, he was video calling his parents, speaking in rapid Gaelic.

message 28: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked in, head rasied high, bow and arrow gripped in one hand, in the other, speaking to her friend in fluid french

message 29: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet skipped inside aiming her bow and arrow at a bird outside, on the window ledge, she focused on it

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac smiled at the iPhone's screen. Nodding. He kept speaking, now sitting down.

message 31: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet sighed as she kept speaking, so fast in such precise, fluid french, she doutbed anyone in the room knew what she was saying

message 32: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet then thought about not wanting to kill an animal and put her bow and arrow down, taking in the room. "Hello everyone!" she called out to her friends

message 33: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet nodded and waved at Violet, unable to asnwer for talking on the phone

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine walked in with her quiver and bow of silver in hand. On the other she waas alking to someone feriously in a mix of Japanese, Chinese and French.

message 35: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Fine" she sighed, and sat down

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac smiled at her, still speaking to his parents on FaceTime.

message 37: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet saw Katherine, the teacher, "bien bien, j'irai faire, oui bien, je dois aller maintenant l'enseignant est ici! parlez-vous au revoir bientôt" she said on the phone befor ehanging up

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine as still talking to somebody. she held the phone away from her ear has he person stared to yell in a large mix of languages.

message 39: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments She smiled back, then picked up her bow and arrow and aimed it at the bird again, it hasnt moved

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cormac, mil, tá mé buartha faoi tú. cosúil leat tanaí. Ach a chuid bia a fheiceann tú, leanbh. chailleann mé tú, agus beidh mé a fheiceann tú go luath! grá duit, Branco, grá agat!" A smooth, female voice said from the other side. "Grá agat!" He said, laughing and putting away the iPhone.

((Gotta go! Bye!))

message 41: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments They must be busy people, unlike me she thought and shot the arrow

message 42: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Francois wrote: ""Cormac, mil, tá mé buartha faoi tú. cosúil leat tanaí. Ach a chuid bia a fheiceann tú, leanbh. chailleann mé tú, agus beidh mé a fheiceann tú go luath! grá duit, Branco, grá agat!" A smooth, femal..."

((cya!, very nice btw :P))

Scarlet looked at Cormac, eyes wide with his speaking

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine sayed, "Soule, shut up." and hung up the phone.

message 44: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments She got the bird right on the neck, it then feel onto its back. Violet walked to the window, and picked it up Im sorry

message 45: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet looked up at Katherine

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine sighed and smiled at everyone. "Everyone know how to do the basic postions and shot?" she asks.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Her phoned rang again and she picked it up.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Frere, occupe." and hang up.

message 49: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet rolled her eyes and sat down

message 50: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 12, 2011 04:54PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet sat down as well, with the dead bird on her desk lying limp

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48