Teens Addicted to Writing and Reading discussion

Chat! > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally, The Epically Unique One (new)

Ally (tennis_reader) | 35 comments Mod
Hey everyone! I'm Ally, a totally addicted reader/writer. And I love tennis and softball!

message 2: by Meaghan (new)

Meaghan | 14 comments Hey! I'm Meaghan. I really love reading and writing; I guess you could say I'm addicted :) I also love singing and watching movies, even though the two are unrelated.

message 3: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Hey! Love to write, read, watch movies.... Um... I'm really quiet of the net but on here I'm pretty talkative. I like to think I'm spunky but.... :) Glad to be here!

message 4: by Ally, The Epically Unique One (new)

Thanks for joining, guys! Glad to have you!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (pezberrys) | 1 comments haai, i`m sarah [:
i`m definitely addicted to reading ... and writing, too, but nowhere as near as much as reading :D
i write a lot.
however, i`ve never completed anything i`ve started. the farthest i`ve gotten was about 120 pages :L
i always end up having writer`s block around the hundred-page-area.
but i love writing anyway, and i`m still trying to find a plot good enough to be able to finish a story.

message 6: by Snow (new)

Snow (angelwingsanddevilhorns) i love reading, writing, and meeting authers, so fun
also i enjoy reading other peoples stories they are always good

message 7: by Ally, The Epically Unique One (new)

Hiya!!!

message 8: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Hey Ally! I haven't seen you in forever~!

message 9: by Ally, The Epically Unique One (new)

I've been super busy!!! My first year of high school plus varisty tennis has kept me busy. But tennis season is over now, (state was on Friday), but I'm kinda sad it is cuz it was soo much fun. Wbu?

message 10: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Nothing. I've been pretty busy with school but it's nothing exciting. Basically the same. :) It's been quite boring on this group without you!

message 11: by Ally, The Epically Unique One (new)

Haha aw thanks!! :) So I live an hour away from a big city, and I went up yesterday and had this awesome frozen yogurt! The place was called PeachWave. We have CherryBerry and Orange Leaf too. I've never been to Orange Leaf but I've heard its good. Its self serve so its awesome!!!

message 12: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Oh that's cool! I once went to a self serve frozen yogurt place. It was pretty neat. :) I love the toppings! :) I like frozen yogurt better than ice cream....even tho they almost taste the same...go figure. :)