Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (Buddy Reads) > Ghost Shadow [Buddy Read]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daffodil (last edited Jul 06, 2011 08:24AM) (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 1058 comments Joyce and I are buddy reading Heather Graham's Ghost Shadow (Bone Island Trilogy, #1) by Heather Graham starting today. Feel free to join in.

message 2: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 1058 comments Currently on pg 107.

The mini-history of Key West in the front was really interesting. Good solid start to the story.

Much like Katie, I've made a list of suspects. Aside from a few obvious cross-offs, there's not enough info to determine much yet. I have a gut-level pick, but no real facts to back it up, LOL.

message 3: by Joyce (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:46PM) (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 717 comments I loved the mini-history of Key West. I like the fact that some of the facts in the book are based on true stories makes it really intriguing. That guy that slept with a dead woman is really sick. I have a slight idea of who I think it might be but I've been known to constantly change my mind LOL

Only on page 41. Hoping to get a bunch read tonight.

message 4: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 1058 comments Currently on pg 185.

I've been reading it slow and easy, between reading other books.

Key West is almost a character in and of itself. Graham has done a good job of describing the area.

message 5: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 717 comments Currently on page 124

Yes, it makes me want to visit Key West. I have my suspicions on who it might be. I think Danny may be too obvious. It almost seems as Graham wants you to think it is him.

message 6: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 1058 comments Yeah, Danny may be a red herring.

The person I suspect at the moment is (view spoiler). I put it in spoilers just in case you didn't want to read it yet.

message 7: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 717 comments Ooh how did you do that (the spoiler thingy) Great idea.
Yes I agree on that one he is on the top of my list.

message 8: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 1058 comments <*spoiler> text you want hidden <*/spoiler>

Just use the above without the *.

message 9: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 1058 comments Page 269

I'm pretty sure I know where Danny is. (view spoiler)

message 10: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 1058 comments Finished this on my lunch hour today. Overall I enjoyed the book, it was a nice solid story. Bartholomew was probably my favorite character, LOL.

Warning: Identity of killer hidden under spoiler tag.
(view spoiler)

I'll definitely be reading the next book at some point, just not sure when.

message 11: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 717 comments I noticed your page count is different from mine. I'm reading an ebook that is probably why.

I'm at page 212 with about 40 to go. I have not looked at your spoiler but I've been thinking for a while that it might be (view spoiler) I put it in spoiler mode in case anyone else is reading this.

Yea I figured out where Danny was pretty quickly too.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ghost Shadow (other topics)