Johnson County Library Teen Reading Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Past Summer Reading Discussions > Which character from any of the Harry Potter books do you most identify with?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peggy (new)

Peggy (purplepenmore) | 31 comments Mod
Luna Lovegood...

message 2: by Zach (new)

Zach | 26 comments Ron, always being the sidekick

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) I'm not sure... I'm kinda a mix of Ginny, Luna, and Lavender... :/

message 4: by Polly (new)

Polly | 13 comments Most likely Ginny. Not super good at something in particular. Shy at first but when you get to know her lots of fun.

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 18 comments Hmmm. Probably Hermione or Ginny. None of them are really like me though.

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 42 comments Probably Hermione...except maybe not as uptight.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Elgersma (meliele) Hermione- I think the solution to most problems can be found in the library.

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 8 comments I am exactly like Hermione. I have big bushy brown hair, pretty uptight (unless with friends), will always be found with a book in her hands, loves the library and actually likes school :)

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael | 8 comments I'm kinda a mix of Cho, Harry, and Hermione. I'm Asian, like Cho, and I'm the smart person out of my friends and I like school, like Hermione, but then I'm also kind of the leader and the person who everybody knows, like Harry.

message 10: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 32 comments Hermoine, I think she likes to analyze things and is very comfortable with who she is...plus I'm kind've stiff and uptight about some things.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.