Sequel Addicted discussion

Reading > who is your favorite character?? and why??

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizetteayacamachogoodreadscom) | 5 comments who is your favorite character? (any books.and please include the book where your character came from) :)

message 2: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 909 comments Mod
can't really say right now. you?

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizetteayacamachogoodreadscom) | 5 comments well really.. they are many, but one of them is Cammie Morgan from the book I'd tell you i love you but then I'd have to kill you, because we have the same realization that we don't know anything about boys. and I'm also studying at all girls school (were also the same. but I'm not studying in a spy school!)... and many more... :) i hope it makes sense. lol

message 4: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

yeah that makes sense :) cool, you study at an all girls school? how old are you?

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizetteayacamachogoodreadscom) | 5 comments yeah.. im 15 years old. :) how 'bout you? are you also studying at all girl school? how old are you?

message 6: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

no, i'm not studying at an all girl's school but i'm 17 :P

message 7: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizetteayacamachogoodreadscom) | 5 comments oh ok. :)

message 8: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

yeah (: so what's up? you've never had a boyfriend??

message 9: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizetteayacamachogoodreadscom) | 5 comments yep. :)but actually i'm cool for it.

message 10: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, want to read more of carly's writing! hey singurl haveu written? (new)

cool me 2 :P hahahah