Nathan | 291 comments sup guys

im new to the group but i like writing

so ya

lol

-nadog

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 5857 comments Mod
hi

message 3: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) | 2889 comments Mod
hello Nathan! I'm Veronica, and people also call me Roni. :)

I just realized that we don't have a discussion for welcoming people! how sad. but if anybody else who hasn't been crazy active in this group or is new or just wants to introduce themselves, I think it would be a great idea!

message 4: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 1770 comments yo! im tale_of_lost_ink

so just come p wit a mickname for me, cause eveyone else does! good luck!

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashocalypse) I'm Ashley.

I am awesome.

And egotistical. But whatever.

message 6: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) LOL

My name's uh...Riley. I'm completely mad so if I say stuff that doesn't make sense, that's why.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Cali, and writing's like the only thing I do best. Everything else I'm just horrible at it. Like eating, it isn't a meal when something isn't spilled.

message 8: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) You too?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ya.

message 10: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Sometimes my dad yells. "WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ONE NIGHT?!! ONE NIGHT WITHOUT YOU SPILLING SOMETHING?!?!?" It's kind of funny.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I was at applebees once, I spilled a full glass of water all across our table, and unfortunately the table was right by the door, and so then the manager actually comes out and cleans it up for me. I was soooo embarassed.

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Well it DOES happen every night. I get tired of it too.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

tonight though, I didn't spill one thing, i'm so proud of myself.

. . .wait a sec. I spilled brownie crumbs on the carpet. that counts i guess.

message 14: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Good job. The stuff I spill is always liquid.

message 15: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

lol. I don't generally spill. I mean, stuff that should end up in my mouth occasionally finds its way onto the table instead. It is usually a sly chunk of potato or a single, lonely noodle.

Anyways, anybody else feel the need to introduce themselves?

message 16: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Sella Malin | 4530 comments Mod
Lol. XD Hello I'm Sella, as many of you already know. And I also spill stuff. XD

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) im Michelle [or Mimi, whichever:]. i spill stuff a lot. im a total mad klutz, and im lucky im not dead yet....

message 18: by Dragon (new)

Dragon (mydragonbaby) Hello All.

I have been writing all my life, but seriously started putting together stories about 3 years ago. I have 5 stories in the works, none close to being finished. Love writing exercises and short stories that go no where...

As per the Klutz thread above: I worked in child care for a number of years, so I have pretty good reflexes as to catching things before they spill... I do have to admit though I am easily distracted and to bump into objects.

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Yes, I am a klutz too. Me and my friend almost died because I accidentally fell down the stairs and knocked into her, taking her with me. So yes, I will probably die of my Klutziness.
Riley's Funeral:
Riley, a beloved young lady, died because she hit her hip against a cupboard, then tripped over a pebble and hit her head. A pebble? Really? I'm not just reading it wrong?

message 20: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) HI. I am Randi. I am the model child for klutziness. I have some very interesting designs on my rug made from all my spills. I spill food also. I spill just about anything that can be spilled, and I do it frequently, unfortunately.

message 21: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) lol!

message 22: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

I'm also a klutz!!

Whoa!! Go us!!

message 23: by Brigid ✩ (new)

yay.

message 24: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Yeah klutzes!

message 25: by Seth, The plan is simple--stay alive. (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 2205 comments Mod
Riley,

CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY TO MY MESSAGE?

message 26: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) okay, sorry I haven't been in my messages in a while.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

HI! im rachel and i like david archuleta

message 28: by Brigid ✩ (new)

gasp! REALLY?! lol. XD

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

no DUH! XD

message 30: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 1 comments Hi I'm also new to this group! I really love to read and would like to write, but I'm not sure I have the talent or gift of storytelling...but it never hurts to try right?! Hope to get good tips and techniques from those who are writing successfully.
The name's Natasha but people call me nati or nat, whatever is fine! :)

message 31: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Hi Natasha! I bet you're a great writer. And you are right, on here they have a lot of writing exercises. In fact, I'd say my writing has really improved since I joined this group. We have a lot of fun on here too.
Thanks for joining!
My name's Riley.

message 32: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Hi Natasha! :D

message 33: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Welcome Natasha! ;D I'm Brigid ... obviously. haha. XD

message 34: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Hi!

And a note...

whichever moderator keeps un marking this topic as important, please stop. I want new people to introduce themselves at least, just so if they don't want to be removed after two months they wont be.

Also, important topics are ones that the group should read, but are not necessarily popular. The popular topics do not need to be marked as important, because people will post in them enough so that they stay on the homepage.

message 35: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) well, i'm not a moderator so I don't really have to worry about it.

message 36: by Seth, The plan is simple--stay alive. (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 2205 comments Mod
I am a mod, but I don't mess with the group. Accept folders . . . Sometimes, whatever I say in a topic needs to be at the top :)

message 37: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) I just really don't care about the order unless I can't find one of my favorite discussions. Then I just search the posts. So it's all good.

message 38: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

sorry, roni, that moderator was me. i'll make it important again. i made in un-important because i didn't realize it was the "welcome" folder, plus if there are too many topics marked as important, then it clogs up the room...btw i only un-marked it as important once, i didn't 'keep on' un-marking it.

message 39: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Hmm, it must have been somebody else as well, because it happened twice.

It's not that big of a deal, it's just that we should be objective of what's important and what isn't.

Ah well, back to welcoming people!!!

message 40: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Can Nanowrimo be an important discussion?

message 41: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Well, I would say important is something that the whole group needs to read, or should know about.

However, popular topics will stay visible on the homepage by themselves, so they don't need to be announced as important.

message 42: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

but you can't see it because of all these resurrected discussions...that's why i put it as important, but then someone made it un-important!

message 43: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

ah. well, I think the best solution is to just post in the discussions that you want to make active.

message 44: by Brigid ✩ (new)

yes that is a good solution. XD

message 45: by Brigid ✩ (new)

heehee. anybody like my new pic?! i luv it. XD XD XD

message 46: by Zoe (new)

Zoe  (zcatusfly) | 1 comments Hi, I'm zoe. I love to write poetry and fantasy, but find that nonfiction can get to be as bad as mental torture... anyway, I hope that this group can cure me of only being able to write well when my muses look in (god, I could kick their sorry butts...) also I have a dog, a part-time horse and my favorite color is Purple (I LOVE PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

message 47: by Brigid ✩ (new)

hi zoe! welcome to the group. :)

message 48: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Hi! I like purple too. Purple cells are cool. :)

message 49: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Hi!

message 50: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 291 comments oops! sorry! i didnt know all new members were supposed to look at this!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21