Midnight Academy discussion

Classes > Maths

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,012 (1012 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:19AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
TEACHER: Rembrance

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((I will. I'm in 10th grade and in all advanced Math classes))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol!))

message 4: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((kelsey whats ur charrie again?))

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ~ Kelsey Anne ~ wrote: "((I will. I'm in 10th grade and in all advanced Math classes))"

((damn girl! Im in yr 9 and not in an advance class but ima getting there))

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((werewolf but I can create a new adult charrie))

message 7: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((noi whats ur charries name))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((I'm in 7th grade and advanded all the way to 10th))

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((Rembrance))

message 10: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 19 comments ((I'm going into 8th and I've had Algebra 1 and a little 2))

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((I've gone through both Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, basic math, Trig and some Calc))

message 12: by Andre and Sophie (last edited Jul 06, 2011 04:31PM) (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 19 comments ((Are we trying to figure out who will be the teacher? 'Cuzz NOT IT!))

message 13: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((sophie the teacher is Rembrance))

message 14: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 19 comments ((oh, thank God. *uber-confused*))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac walked in and sat at a desk with his back to the sun. The bright light making his white hair and bronze skin shine. He was texting his friends back in Ireland in Gaelic.

message 16: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Ivory walked into the classroom and sat on desk in the corner, going through her ipod, contemplating on which song to listen to, she saw Cormac, and yelled out, "whats up Cormz!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac looked up and broke out into a smile. "Iv! To o' th' mornin' to ya! How are you? I haven't seen you since the holidays!" He gave her a hug.

message 18: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments She hugged him back, "I know! Howve ya been my awesome friend!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. "Good! Dad got a new yacht, so we've been sailing the Caribbean for most of the holidays"

message 20: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments She looked at him wide-eyed, "That sounds awesome! Im soo jealous of you Cormz!" she shakes her head

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was! And no need. My dad had to go do brain surgery on a patient half way through the trip. And mum had to go to. So I had a big yacht all to myself. I emailed you an invite to me party?"

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet walked in slowly, her head was down. She slipped her books on her desk and sat down

message 23: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Yeah i got the invite! Thanks for it" she hugged him, "so when was it again?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Last month. In Curacao" He sighed. "So, I'm having another party soon. You'll come, yeah?"

message 25: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet flicked through her books, bored out of her brain

message 26: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Right...Oh yeah i remember that party, stupid me, ive been to so many i get em mixed up, and yeah i'll come" she smiled, "thanks again Cormz"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"How many parties to you go to on a yacht in the Caribbean with glow in the dark water under the boat?" He asks, laughing.

message 28: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "You know me, Ive been everywhere, under water parties, on land parties, the usual...." She laughed

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "Believe me, I understand" He smiled

message 30: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "You do?" she grinned, "Really?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Irish, party for days on end and I'm hot. Lassie, I am the party" He winked and sat back down.

message 32: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 08, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments She laughed, "Youre stuck up arent ya?" and sat there on the chair across from him, flipping the chair so that the back was to the front

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned wickedly. "I'm truthful, actually"

message 34: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Very truthful, but that can sometimes lead to mischief you know" she smiled

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mischief?! Me?!" He fringed hurt. Then laughed.

message 36: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Ivory laughed, “Hmm….you kinda look like the mischief to guy to me, but just a teeny weeny bit”

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lassie you have no idea!" He laughed and sat back, the light making his white hair look like a type of halo.

message 38: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments She looked at his perfect form and grinned, staring at him, “So I was right”

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"What, lassie? I have no idea what your talking about!" He returned the grin.

message 40: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 08, 2011 06:44PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments “I was right that you cause mischief, you're Mr. Mischief” she looked at him

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mischief is one of my closest friends. And if this class doesn't start soon, he'll come pay a visit!"

message 42: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Violet laughed, "Nice, and i'd love to see that, cant wait" she rubbed her hands against each other

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mia walked in.

message 44: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Oh yeah, and whos the teacher here?" she asks

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged. "No idea"

message 46: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments "Hmm...How about i go to the front and be the teacher for a day!" she stood up, "and you can be my assistant, Mr. Mischief"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Rembrance is," Mia said.

message 48: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 852 comments Ivory looked to her, "Whos that?" she asked, with a smile, "and shes late"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mia shrugged.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(SAMMI...I'm in the same grade as you and in 8th grade math...and I suck at it...man...)
Rosalie walked in and sat at a desk. She put her head down.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21